Andrew Yang the latest to "launch" a third party

Dismissing candidates who often represent the rational best will of The People as nuts, losers & so forth while praising an alleged "centrism" between two psychopathic warmongering conservative crime gangs?

Shall we pass?

I will.

And so should you.

here's the thing... excepting Trump, the professional parties nominated people who could run the country. For instance, in 2012, I hated Romney because I really, really hate Mormons, but I had no doubt Romney could actually run the country, would listen to the generals and the doctors and the scientists, etc.

Nuts like Perot and Nader and Gary "Roll your own" Johnson, not so much.

There's actually a really simple solution. Get rid of the stupidity that is the Electoral college, and have runoff elections. (No, not ranked choice voting, NYC showed what a clusterfuck that is). Then you people can throw your little tantrums in the first rounds and vote for third party nuts and losers, then we get around to voting for the people who can run the country.

here's the thing... excepting Trump, the professional parties nominated people who could run the country.
You mean allow the Deep State to do so, yes.

And to a certain extent, Trump went along with this too.

But just not enough for their liking, hence the endless hysteria, sedition and finally the Covid Scam.
For instance, in 2012, I hated Romney because I really, really hate Mormons,
Wow.

Super uncool.
but I had no doubt Romney could actually run the country, would listen to the generals and the doctors and the scientists, etc.
The Deep State's sometimes ever so slightly less psychopathic face, yes.
The Rational Best Will of The People: "Nutty."
There's actually a really simple solution.
Stop permitting psychopaths to destroy our lives?
Get rid of the stupidity that is the Electoral college, and have runoff elections.
Naw.
(No, not ranked choice voting, NYC showed what a clusterfuck that is).
Concur; it's bullshit & further fraud masquerading as something other.
Then you people can throw your little tantrums in the first rounds and vote for third party nuts and losers, then we get around to voting for the people who can run the country.
Wow.

Part of the problem I see... :(

You mean allow the Deep State to do so, yes.

And to a certain extent, Trump went along with this too.

But just not enough for their liking, hence the endless hysteria, sedition and finally the Covid Scam.

What you call the "Deep State", I call people who know what they are doing. The reality is that much like Ancient Rome ran okay even when they had mad emperors like Caligula and Nero, it was the day-to-day bureaucracy that kept things running.

The problem with Trump is that he thought he knew more about war than the generals, and more about medicine than the doctors.

Wow.

Super uncool.
Not at all.

There are only two logical responses to Mormonism.

1) Joseph Smith was a con-artist and Child molester who was lying to scam less smart people out of their money and to fuck their daughters.
2) Joseph Smith was really talking to God.

Since you aren't signing up for your own set of Magic Underwear, it's clear you don't believe #2 any more than I do.

Also have you met Mormons? Really shit people.

The Deep State's sometimes ever so slightly less psychopathic face, yes.

The Rational Best Will of The People: "Nutty."

Except the third parties don't represent "the will of the people". If we followed "the will of the people", Hillary would be in her second term right now.

Third parties are great for self-important idiots who don't want to make grown up decisions. That's why they never get past single digit percentages in the vote.

Stop permitting psychopaths to destroy our lives?
Guy, nobody in the government is destroying your life. If you are a miserable human being, that's completely on you.

Wow.

Part of the problem I see...

Not a part of the problem at all... I can't think of a single third party candidate in my lifetime I would actually want to see running the country or who could. Johnson, Perot, Nader, Anderson... these were all fringe characters who either had no government experience or limited government experience.

Four years of Trump shows why you can't have amateurs running the show.

What you call the "Deep State", I call people who know what they are doing.
Oh I never said they don't know what they're doing.

Whether denying The People representation, affordable healthcare & housing, or importing millions of illegals to destroy the most vulnerable citizens, the Deep State operates with Mengele-like efficiency. :)
The reality is that much like Ancient Rome ran okay even when they had mad emperors like Caligula and Nero, it was the day-to-day bureaucracy that kept things running.
See above.
The problem with Trump is that he thought he knew more about war than the generals, and more about medicine than the doctors.
The problem with Trump was that he wasn't Hillary, and threw a spanner into the plans for more war.

The Deep State no likey.
Not at all.
Very much so.
There are only two logical responses to Mormonism.
One actually: Tolerance.
1) Joseph Smith was a con-artist and Child molester who was lying to scam less smart people out of their money and to fuck their daughters.
Joe Smith or Joe Biden?
2) Joseph Smith was really talking to God.
Why do you want to interfere with the faith of other people?

I find that very creepy at best.
Since you aren't signing up for your own set of Magic Underwear, it's clear you don't believe #2 any more than I do.
Wildly presumptuous, and I wonder how many Democrats wear their pink Hillary pussyhats like so-called "Magic Underwear."

I can't believe I'm still surprised when Democrats display their vicious intolerance and bigotry, but here we are. :(
Also have you met Mormons?
Many.
Really shit people.
Some of the finest people I know are Mormons, Muslims and atheists.

Only a vicious and ignorant bigot would try to smear an entire group as you are - it's repulsive.
Except the third parties don't represent "the will of the people".
Many, even most, do.
If we followed "the will of the people", Hillary would be in her second term right now.
If we followed the Rational Best Will of The People, she'd be in jail with Bush, Rumsfeld, Obama and countless other war criminals/psychopaths.
Third parties are great for self-important idiots who don't want to make grown up decisions.
More vicious/ignorant bigotry - not surprising.
That's why they never get past single digit percentages in the vote.
The Deep State is a powerful influencer, yes, and it has many useful idiots pimping its ongoing operation.
Guy, nobody in the government is destroying your life.
Don't call me guy, buddy.

And I get it - you're all in for the psychopaths.

This no longer surprises me, sad as it is.
If you are a miserable human being, that's completely on you.
Sounds like projection to me.
Not a part of the problem at all...
Oh yes - very much so.
I can't think of a single third party candidate in my lifetime I would actually want to see running the country
I believe you.
or who could.
Who could even get close to winning, true.

The fraud is pervasive/systemic.
Johnson, Perot, Nader, Anderson... these were all fringe characters who either had no government experience or limited government experience.
Mengele was very good at his job of torturing children, as were many Nazis good at burning their country down; this "experience" argument is weak, dangerous and pathetic. (Very popular with Democrats.)
Four years of Trump shows why you can't have amateurs running the show.
Idiotic.

You've made some good points in other threads, but you're clearly all in for Democrats and the Deep State, and are a core part of the problem in this country.

Sadly, there are many others like you. :(

Oh I never said they don't know what they're doing.

Whether denying The People representation, affordable healthcare & housing, or importing millions of illegals to destroy the most vulnerable citizens, the Deep State operates with Mengele-like efficiency.

Uh, guy, the big problem with politicians is more often than not, they do exactly what we want them to do.

Let's take illegal aliens... Yes, if your failed life is so bad that an undocumented immigrant with no money, education, connections or grasp on the English Language is a threat to you, then you've kind of missed the boat.

But why do we have illegals? Because there are jobs Americans plain old don't want to do.

The problem with Trump was that he wasn't Hillary, and threw a spanner into the plans for more war.

The Deep State no likey.

The problem with Trump is that he's a mentally ill person who has no business in a position of authority. It shouldn't have cost us 600,000 dead and 65 million jobs to learn that lesson.

One actually: Tolerance.

Um, no. Unlike race or gender or sexual orientation, religion is a choice. True, many people are brainwashed as children to believe stupid things. I endured 12 years of Catholic indoctrination, but still managed to reject it as silly at an early age. If you choose be believe in silly shit like Papal infallibility or Magic Underwear, I'm going to call you on it.

You whine about the "Deep State", the Deep State has nothing on organized religion.

Wildly presumptuous, and I wonder how many Democrats wear their pink Hillary pussyhats like so-called "Magic Underwear."

I can't believe I'm still surprised when Democrats display their vicious intolerance and bigotry, but here we are.

I don't know anyone who wore a pussy-hat (which were a little silly) every day with religious devotion.

If we followed the Rational Best Will of The People, she'd be in jail with Bush, Rumsfeld, Obama and countless other war criminals/psychopaths.

When do we hold ourselves accountable? These guys didn't go to war because they felt like it, this was something we the people wanted and these wars were wildly popular when they started. Everyone forgets in the days after 9/11, they all wanted to get Saddam, Osama and anyone named Mohammed. They were beating up Sikhs because they couldn't tell the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim.

Mengele was very good at his job of torturing children, as were many Nazis good at burning their country down; this "experience" argument is weak, dangerous and pathetic. (Very popular with Democrats.)
1632390933820.png

If you can't make an argument without invoking Nazis, then you really don't have much of an argument.

Idiotic.

You've made some good points in other threads, but you're clearly all in for Democrats and the Deep State, and are a core part of the problem in this country.

I'm all in for government competence... not crazy billionaires who can buy media attention and convince stupid people they know more about running government than people who've worked in government all their lives.

I'll give Trump credit for manipulating the media, and our broken political system to get where he was at.

But his failed presidency is on him. and us for letting it happen.

Uh, guy, the big problem with politicians is more often than not, they do exactly what we want them to do.

Let's take illegal aliens... Yes, if your failed life is so bad that an undocumented immigrant with no money, education, connections or grasp on the English Language is a threat to you, then you've kind of missed the boat.

But why do we have illegals? Because there are jobs Americans plain old don't want to do.

The problem with Trump is that he's a mentally ill person who has no business in a position of authority. It shouldn't have cost us 600,000 dead and 65 million jobs to learn that lesson.

Um, no. Unlike race or gender or sexual orientation, religion is a choice. True, many people are brainwashed as children to believe stupid things. I endured 12 years of Catholic indoctrination, but still managed to reject it as silly at an early age. If you choose be believe in silly shit like Papal infallibility or Magic Underwear, I'm going to call you on it.

You whine about the "Deep State", the Deep State has nothing on organized religion.

I don't know anyone who wore a pussy-hat (which were a little silly) every day with religious devotion.

When do we hold ourselves accountable? These guys didn't go to war because they felt like it, this was something we the people wanted and these wars were wildly popular when they started. Everyone forgets in the days after 9/11, they all wanted to get Saddam, Osama and anyone named Mohammed. They were beating up Sikhs because they couldn't tell the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim.

View attachment 542890
If you can't make an argument without invoking Nazis, then you really don't have much of an argument.

I'm all in for government competence... not crazy billionaires who can buy media attention and convince stupid people they know more about running government than people who've worked in government all their lives.

I'll give Trump credit for manipulating the media, and our broken political system to get where he was at.

But his failed presidency is on him. and us for letting it happen.
^ The problem.

And you vote R now when you’re a white supremacist member of the trump death cult.

you’re welcome
an increasing number of Blacks and Hispanics are voting R. Biden’s pitch to Blacks from his basement during the campaign was basically that Democrats are entitled to the Black vote and for a Black not to vote for a Democrat, then they must be shamed to the point that a white Democrat in 2020 can tell them they are not worthy of being Black.

here's the thing... excepting Trump, the professional parties nominated people who could run the country. For instance, in 2012, I hated Romney because I really, really hate Mormons, but I had no doubt Romney could actually run the country, would listen to the generals and the doctors and the scientists, etc.

There's actually a really simple solution. Get rid of the stupidity that is the Electoral college, and have runoff elections. (No, not ranked choice voting, NYC showed what a clusterfuck that is). Then you people can throw your little tantrums in the first rounds and vote for third party nuts and losers, then we get around to voting for the people who can run the country.
The congress has many of what you rail against as third party nuts. Only they are fronted by elites or do their bidding. Many who are not all there in the head have been around for many decades.

an increasing number of Blacks and Hispanics are voting R. Biden’s pitch to Blacks from his basement during the campaign was basically that Democrats are entitled to the Black vote and for a Black not to vote for a Democrat, then they must be shamed to the point that a white Democrat in 2020 can tell them they are not worthy of being Black.

No, they really aren't.

While Trump did SLIGHTLY better with minorities in 2020, he still didn't get as many Black or Hispanic votes as Bush got in 2004.

No, they really aren't.

While Trump did SLIGHTLY better with minorities in 2020, he still didn't get as many Black or Hispanic votes as Bush got in 2004.
To hear people on the Left, Bush and Trump are racists so there should be no Blacks or Latinos voting for them. Further, Trump should have experienced a decline among Black and Latino voters in 2020. Instead, he saw an increase while the rest of the Black voters heeded Biden’s mandate.

Who did you vote for in 2020?

Our 2 party system is the very definition of insanity.

American Idiots have voted for one of 2 parties for a couple hundred years
Those two parties are responsible for fucking up the country
American Idiots think the same 2 parties can unfuck the fuck ups they caused

That people have opinions that aren't yours? Yes, we've established that.

I have to live in the real world, thanks.
That some people - far too many - support murderous/fascist/psychopathic regimes because they're efficient & perceived as one's *home team.*

Nazism 101; no thanks.

PS: Liberals are everything they claim to despise.

Most likely this latest attempt, and the next few, will flame out fairly quickly.

We have to keep trying, though, before this ridiculous, fucked up duopoly finally brings us down.

Good luck!

He lost me with the social credit crap. Another technocrat who thinks it's simply a matter of making government smarter.

To hear people on the Left, Bush and Trump are racists so there should be no Blacks or Latinos voting for them. Further, Trump should have experienced a decline among Black and Latino voters in 2020. Instead, he saw an increase while the rest of the Black voters heeded Biden’s mandate.

Actually, I'm not even sure why most white people vote Republican... if they aren't making six figures.

But, no Trump shouldn't have experienced a decline... He experienced an increase for the same reason that Bush did in 2004, people just go with the devil they know.

The problem was, less people pissed away their votes on third parties this time.

Overall, Trump really didn't do any better than he did in 2016... he got 47% of the vote. That's terrible for an incumbent who doesn't have a third party splitting the vote like Carter and Bush-41 did.

By way of comparison, Ford got 48% of the vote, despite never having been on a national ticket, having pardoned Nixon, having presided over the fall of Saigon, runaway inflation and a recession.

Our 2 party system is the very definition of insanity.

American Idiots have voted for one of 2 parties for a couple hundred years
Those two parties are responsible for fucking up the country
American Idiots think the same 2 parties can unfuck the fuck ups they caused

Actually, no, a two party system is probably inevitable in our form of government. Largely because the electoral College makes a third party impractical... which is why the Whigs replaced the Federalists and the Republicans replaced the Whigs.

Forum List

Back