Andrew Stein may get run out of the Democrat party

Never heard of this "prominent democrat".

Stein has been around NRC Democrat politics for a couple of decades. He may or may not be prominent in the state, but he sure is in NYC.
I guess, seems a little hyperbolic to call him "prominent" though. Trump's friendships seem to be more like strategic alliances among self interested system riggers than anything we would actually call friendships.

Stein has been around NRC Democrat politics for a couple of decades. He may or may not be prominent in the state, but he sure is in NYC.
I guess, seems a little hyperbolic to call him "prominent" though. Trump's friendships seem to be more like strategic alliances among self interested system riggers than anything we would actually call friendships.

The point was Trump always stepped up to help people regardless of race and he wasn't looking for publicity to do it. Rudy Giuliani has many similar stories.

I had to look him up. I guess he was on the New York City Council in the 70s and 80s.

He looks like this:

200px-Andrew_Stein_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg

How many Jimmy Hoffa lookin' fugs does Trump know?

The point was Trump always stepped up to help people regardless of race and he wasn't looking for publicity to do it. Rudy Giuliani has many similar stories.

The point is that a "prominent" rich guy none of us have ever heard of said something nice about Trump. Since I don't know anything about this NYC political operator I can only assume he is a scumbag like the rest of city hall.

Trump may not be racist but he knows he has to appeal to the racists to win.

The point is that a "prominent" rich guy none of us have ever heard of said something nice about Trump. Since I don't know anything about this NYC political operator I can only assume he is a scumbag like the rest of city hall.

He seems to have a pretty strong resume in NYC politics. But I know, what he's saying doesn't fit with the commiecrat propaganda, so he must be a nobody. Well you seem to have the minimize part of the Alenski play book down, when do you move on to demonize and destroy phase?

Forum List

Back