Andrew needs to go

Him lying about his senior citizen genocide doesnt do it for you? But him trying to fuck chicks is soooooooooooo bad.

Yes, they're truly warped sociopaths. All the murdering of babies in factory settings have desensitized them into total lack of human empathy and they rely on virtue signaling from the Hive to direct them on what is 'moral ' and what isn't; of course they have none themselves so they are always confused as to why they're despised by sane people.

Cuomo cant hit on chicks, but don lemon can grab dudes dicks.
I guess its just the homosexual thing you pinkos support.

Faggots can do wrong; just look at how they made a martyr out of meth dealer Mathew Sheppard, murdered by his fellow faggot meth dealers and an arrest record involving two 8 year old boys.

I'm a Democrat, but Andrew Cuomo needs to go. This power hungry jerk is just another in a long line of lawmakers, both Democrat and Republican who has abused his office, acted in an inappropriate manner, and needs to step down. If, by some miracle, he is cleared of these allegations, I may be supportive of him running again, but for now he's damaged goods. NY has plenty of qualified folks who can do this job. Go away Cuomo...we don't need you!

The more that comes out the worse he is looking. He needs to step down. Fudging the nursing home deaths looks really really bad.

Too late to try and fake human empathy now. Better luck next time.

I'm a Democrat, but Andrew Cuomo needs to go. This power hungry jerk is just another in a long line of lawmakers, both Democrat and Republican who has abused his office, acted in an inappropriate manner, and needs to step down. If, by some miracle, he is cleared of these allegations, I may be supportive of him running again, but for now he's damaged goods. NY has plenty of qualified folks who can do this job. Go away Cuomo...we don't need you!

The more that comes out the worse he is looking. He needs to step down. Fudging the nursing home deaths looks really really bad.

Too late to try and fake human empathy now. Better luck next time.

I don't think you know what empathy is, but keep trying, we need a good laugh these days :)

i knew Andrew was bad since the 90's. he was the most political HUD Secretary in the history of the agency. everything he did was because of his ambition for more power, and to one day be president!

All the New York political gangsters worship Robert Moses and Jimmy Walker as their role models.

Nonsense. He's exactly what Democrats want, a serial rapist and mass murderer, a perfect match with your Chairman Biden, the serial rapist, kiddie fondler, and extortionist gangster.

I never rape a single box of wheaties in my life. So you can't call me a cereal rapist.

Trying to make light of what pedo joe did is sick.

Hey, I can't help it if you Rumpsters are whackos and need to be laughed at

Thats pedo joe. He's all yours.

There is no indication he is a pedophile, none.

Nah, just dozens of videos of the gimp groping children.

He is a Democrat, it's ok .

... I'd add that he's also a natural born entitled prick or asshole .. (your choice) .. ;)

Hello Sweet Coyote .. :smiliehug:

... I'd add that he's also a natural born entitled prick or asshole .. (your choice) .. ;)

Hi sweetie :smiliehug: Glad to see you around :)

I think the proper term or species is "scum waffle" ;)

I agree with those who say cuomo should not be governor because of his wuflu nursing home policy

Which libs like Penelope and Mac1958 are ok with

however pinching a hot chick’s butt in the office is not ok with them

What hole did you pull that out of? They never said that.

Hi sweetie :smiliehug: Glad to see you around :)

I think the proper term or species is "scum waffle" ;)

I 'think that I will add that to my repertoire... so thank you (and) .. it's no wonder that you make me smile..

Cuomo acts just like every old New York Italian guy I have ever known in my life. And I have known an awful lot of old New York Italian guys.

I do not see any sexual harassment.

Ashley Biden is pretty as a woman but would be absolutely gorgeous as a man.

It would be absolutely drop dead sexy to see her as a man

Your posts are entertaining, but somehow I suspect that you're trolling ;)
How dare you call me a troll based off my appearance. I thought as a liberal, you’d have some compassion.
I bet you’re a closet Rump supporter

Sock

Cumhole is finished..

Anyone supporting the jackass should know better
Who needs a sock ? I wish he finished inside my hole with Dr Love watching. I know he would LOVE to see it.

Nah, I’ll pass.

His real crimes are sending senior citizens to their deaths. These sexual allegations are a laugher and nothing but a diversion.
Tramp sent around 450 grand to their deathbed, and you still love him.
How so? Trump let the states make their own decisions, which is actually what the feds should do more often. Governors hold more culpability in our COVID situation than the feds.

And it is rather surprising that so many on the left wanted him to do more when they wanted him to do less on every other issue. It seems logical to assume they would be complaining of him getting too involved had he not taken this approach.

Nonetheless, COVID is far less lethal than we originally assumed. Most healthy people don't die from it, and a lot of them don't even have symptoms. For a lot of people, it was just a bad cold.

His real crimes are sending senior citizens to their deaths. These sexual allegations are a laugher and nothing but a diversion.
Tramp sent around 450 grand to their deathbed, and you still love him.
How so? Trump let the states make their own decisions, which is actually what the feds should do more often. Governors hold more culpability in our COVID situation than the feds.

And it is rather surprising that so many on the left wanted him to do more when they wanted him to do less on every other issue. It seems logical to assume they would be complaining of him getting too involved had he not taken this approach.

Nonetheless, COVID is far less lethal than we originally assumed. Most healthy people don't die from it, and a lot of them don't even have symptoms. For a lot of people, it was just a bad cold.

Well tramp lied at the beginning , through out and the end of his term on covid.

Look at Abbot and DeSantis, they probably lied as well about NH deaths. TX didn't even claim them.

Nonsense. He's exactly what Democrats want, a serial rapist and mass murderer, a perfect match with your Chairman Biden, the serial rapist, kiddie fondler, and extortionist gangster.

I never rape a single box of wheaties in my life. So you can't call me a cereal rapist.

Trying to make light of what pedo joe did is sick.

Hey, I can't help it if you Rumpsters are whackos and need to be laughed at

Thats pedo joe. He's all yours.

There is no indication he is a pedophile, none.

Nah, just dozens of videos of the gimp groping children.

PolitiFact | Fact-checking the pedophilia attacks against Joe Biden

Facebook post, July 17, 2020

Facebook post, July 23, 2020

PolitiFact, A photograph shows Joe Biden engaging in disturbing behavior with a boy., Feb. 17, 2019

PolitiFact, No, this isn’t a photo of Biden making out with a 15-year-old girl, May 28, 2020

Nexis search, Aug. 4, 2020

Google search, Aug. 4, 2020

AP Images, INAUGURAL SWEARING IN BIDEN, Jan. 20, 2013

AP Images, NEW CONGRESS SENATE, Jan. 6, 2015

CNN, Senator's daughter doesn't think Biden's 'creepy', Jan. 12, 2015

Twitter, Carly Melin post, Oct. 25, 2014

Twitter, Carly Melin post, Dec. 23, 2017

New York Times, Donald Trump Jr. Smears Biden With Baseless Instagram Post, May 16, 2020

Forbes, Biden Responds To Obamagate, Trump Jr. Pedophilia Attacks: ‘I Don’t Want To Get Down In The Mud With These Guys’, May 20, 2020

Business Insider, Donald Trump Jr shares Instagram meme that accused Joe Biden of being a 'pedophile', May 17, 2020

Email interview, Andrew Bates, spokesperson for Joe Biden’s presidential campaign, Aug. 3, 2020
PolitiFact | Fact-checking the pedophilia attacks against Joe Biden

Forum List

Back