Andrew needs to go

Nonsense. He's exactly what Democrats want, a serial rapist and mass murderer, a perfect match with your Chairman Biden, the serial rapist, kiddie fondler, and extortionist gangster.

I never rape a single box of wheaties in my life. So you can't call me a cereal rapist.

Trying to make light of what pedo joe did is sick.

Hey, I can't help it if you Rumpsters are whackos and need to be laughed at

Thats pedo joe. He's all yours.

There is no indication he is a pedophile, none.

No evidence he showered with his daughter either. Brownie is a one trick pony. And the trick is predictable and boring.

Nonsense. He's exactly what Democrats want, a serial rapist and mass murderer, a perfect match with your Chairman Biden, the serial rapist, kiddie fondler, and extortionist gangster.

I never rape a single box of wheaties in my life. So you can't call me a cereal rapist.

Trying to make light of what pedo joe did is sick.

Hey, I can't help it if you Rumpsters are whackos and need to be laughed at

Thats pedo joe. He's all yours.

There is no indication he is a pedophile, none.

No evidence he showered with his daughter either. Brownie is a one trick pony. And the trick is predictable and boring.

Yeah, she was just lying. You never stopped to consider how screwed up this entire family is.

What’s the big deal. Just a year ago women were dripping wet over sexy Cuomo.
I think these allegations are from jealous women.
I don’t blame them. I’d be jealous too. My anus gets a tingling sensation just by looking at all those masculine crows feet running down his bronze face.

Yeah, she was just lying. You never stopped to consider how screwed up this entire family is.

You spend far too much time in the RW fever swamp.
Their relationship is fine and your claims are fake news.

founder-of-livelihood-ashley-biden-and-former-vice-news-photo-1588876379.jpg

Ashley Biden is pretty as a woman but would be absolutely gorgeous as a man.

It would be absolutely drop dead sexy to see her as a man

CNN, msnbc, abc, fox, cbs, nbs are all propaganda. The rancid fruit around biden tells the tale.

Your posts are entertaining, but somehow I suspect that you're trolling ;)
How dare you call me a troll based off my appearance. I thought as a liberal, you’d have some compassion.
I bet you’re a closet Rump supporter

Why ? We just had a president who bragged about his assaults on women and his adulterous affairs. I thought it was the norm now?
Locker room talk? With preplanned women protests over it! And most of the women being feminists who have had more sexual encounters then Trump. As you know, Trump was not a lifetime card carrying conservative Republican. His policies were moderate and his MAGA was populism. And you still destroyed it. You won't like the full Progressive treatment when it gets here.

Cuomo needs to be held to the same standards as everyone else.

I think we've lowered standards enough over the last five years, it's time to reverse that.

Get out.

I don't have love for Cuomo like those do for tramp, but I think he should not run again. What has he done wrong?
He never had followers so devoted that they made a golden image of him to worship.
Good lord, you partisans are such fuckin dupes
View attachment 464410

View attachment 464412
I hope one day your old ass grows up.

Fat chance

Your posts are entertaining, but somehow I suspect that you're trolling ;)
How dare you call me a troll based off my appearance. I thought as a liberal, you’d have some compassion.
I bet you’re a closet Rump supporter

Sock

Cumhole is finished..

Anyone supporting the jackass should know better
Who needs a sock ? I wish he finished inside my hole with Dr Love watching. I know he would LOVE to see it.

Cumhole is finished..

Anyone supporting the jackass should know better

I wonder do you believe Jean Carroll?
or female abuse about M. Cawthorn?

Should tramp be investigated, I guess there is a lawsuit
and should M. Cawthorn resign.

I'm a Democrat, but Andrew Cuomo needs to go. This power hungry jerk is just another in a long line of lawmakers, both Democrat and Republican who has abused his office, acted in an inappropriate manner, and needs to step down. If, by some miracle, he is cleared of these allegations, I may be supportive of him running again, but for now he's damaged goods. NY has plenty of qualified folks who can do this job. Go away Cuomo...we don't need you!

The more that comes out the worse he is looking. He needs to step down. Fudging the nursing home deaths looks really really bad.

Forum List

Back