Andrew Cuomo charged with misdemeanor sex crime in New York

And my statement has NOTHING to do with Trump.
No, but you did indicate in terms of (R) or (D).
The R's trashed these women as did Trump, hence the hypocrisy, hence the their tendency to convict Cuomo but give Trump a pass,

I don't know if either one did what these women claim but 11 claimed Cuomo did.
26 women claimed Trump did.

Both are on par with Weinstein , Cosby and Epstein, pattern wise.
Why would so many women come forward?

No, but you did indicate in terms of (R) or (D).

No I did not.
The R's trashed these women as did Trump, hence the hypocrisy, hence the their tendency to convict Cuomo but give Trump a pass,

I don't know if either one did what these women claim but 11 claimed Cuomo did.
26 women claimed Trump did.

Both are on par with Weinstein , Cosby and Epstein, pattern wise.
Why would so many women come forward?

What I think of Cuomo has nothing to do with Trump.

Cuomo and Baldwin sharing Jail Cell.. They will have their metal coffed cup banging between the bars....'You won't take me copper"! Instead of Cagney's "White Heat"...It will be "Brown Eye Heat"!

And my statement has NOTHING to do with Trump.
My mistake.
Post 55 'Another cult post. Far far too many people are only able to see the world in terms of (R) or (D). That may be the real crime'

So, what exactly did you mean by that statement?

My mistake.
Post 55 'Another cult post. Far far too many people are only able to see the world in terms of (R) or (D). That may be the real crime'

So, what exactly did you mean by that statement?

I meant exactly what I said. Far too many times I will state my position and someone will reply that the other party does the same as in I support them.

So many people today can only see the world in terms of (R) or (D). Politics have become a cult.

The Democrat was charged in Albany City Court Thursday, a spokesperson for New York State Court has confirmed to Fox News.

Good to see this POS finally be held accountable. President Trump gave Cuomo all the help he needed during the shut down and Cuomo still found a way to kill seniors.

Good. Let’s see if they actually make an example out of him…

Guess who did sexually assault 26 women? Idiot.
Your pervert dear leader, then he denied it, verbally attacked the women, called them liars, etc.
So did Trump's cult.

Hmmmm, pretty much the entire legal system controlled by dems was pointed at Trump.

Had there been one iota of truth to the womens claims he would have been indicted in a new york minute.

So those women LIED.

DUUUR

Hmmmm, pretty much the entire legal system controlled by dems was pointed at Trump.

Had there been one iota of truth to the womens claims he would have been indicted in a new york minute.

So those women LIED.

DUUUR

They're working on it.

Today, writer E. Jean Carroll goes to court in a unique case: she accused the sitting president of defamation. But when she came forward in 2019 to say Trump had raped her in a department store dressing room in the mid-1990s, her story started with a familiar detail.

Carroll brought a defamation case against Trump after he allegedly slandered her in denying her claims. Last month, the U.S. Department of Justice attempted to intervene in the case by putting the federal government, rather than Trump himself, in the position of defendant.

Today, oral arguments begin between Carroll's attorneys and the Justice Department to consider whether the DOJ can move forward.

September 15 2021
A federal judge overseeing columnist E. Jean Carroll's defamation lawsuit against former President Donald Trump has denied Trump's request to stop the case from moving forward as they await an appeals court decision.

District Judge Lewis Kaplan on Wednesday entered a minute entry on the court docket indicating that he was denying Trump's request for a "stay" of his ruling last year, which rejected Trump's effort to substitute the Justice Department as the defendant -- a move that would essentially kill the lawsuit.

Judge Kaplan's sudden decision revives the case, which has been on hold for nearly a year while Trump and the Department of Justice pursued an appeal. The ruling could pave the way for Carroll's attorneys to pursue subpoenas for documents, records and a DNA sample from the former President to prove her claims of sexual assault.

Forum List

Back