And You Thought 2021 Would Be Better Than 2020?

So far it has been GREAT, Bill! I just watched 500,000 patriots make their wishes and displeasure known on the steps of the Capitol on my birthday! :21:

Time for a piece of cake.

Look at all the democrats scatter like cockroaches. Everyone saw this coming but them (as usual).

So far it has been GREAT, Bill! I just watched 500,000 patriots make their wishes and displeasure known on the steps of the Capitol on my birthday! :21:

Look at all the democrats scatter like cockroaches. Everyone saw this coming but them (as usual).
Why are you hiding behind your computer? Too afraid of BLM?

Too freaking funny. :auiqs.jpg:

Time for someone to update "Eve of Destruction"

It’s exceedingly better.

Trump and McConnell are gone – along with the likes of Barr, McEnany, and Meadows – Trump has likely incriminated himself with his infamous phone call to Georgia, and lawless Trump thugs and criminals in Washington are proving just how wrong and reprehensible Trump and his supporters truly are.

The start of the new year couldn’t be better.

The keyboard is mightier than the sword.

Everyone should be afraid of BLM. Violent racists are extremely dangerous people, particularly the ones in BLM, as we have seen on hundreds of occasions.

Everyone should be afraid of BLM. Violent racists are extremely dangerous people, particularly the ones in BLM, as we have seen on hundreds of occasions.

Just shoot first and don't ask any questions. Marxists Lives DON'T Matter.

Meh. They won. So, silver lining is we can hope there will be less protesting by them, hence less vandalism.

Forum List

Back