And Yet Another Proud Liberal...

"The situation devolves when the woman, Heather Franklin, 33, leaves the store and goes to her car. The employee followers her out and they have a tense, but stupid standoff in the parking lot.
Franklin keeps asking him to leave so she can get out of the parking lot, but the employee is standing about 50 feet away, not obstructing her exit. The employee makes things worse by yelling at her to get out and taking a steps forward every few seconds.

Franklin eventually breaks down in tears, alleging the employee had “assaulted” her."
WATCH: Portland Woman Freaks Out Over Confederate Flag in Store, Gets Called ‘Liberal B*tch’ By Employee

And whats worse is, the store caved and said they will make sure they never carry that item again so as to not offend her delicate sensibilities.
Cowards.

What in the flying fuck does anything here have to do with "Liberals"?

Had to sit through the whole thing. Six and a half minutes I'll never get back, just because an OP swims in a soup of Ignant.

Against my better judgement..I watched the vid. This woman is cray cray. AND, she started the whole thing and also shoved her kids in the middle of it.
Some people best not breed.

Had to sit through the whole thing. Six and a half minutes I'll never get back, just because an OP swims in a soup of Ignant.

Clean up your vulgarity, re-post, and I'll take you to the woodshed again.

Against my better judgement..I watched the vid. This woman is cray cray. AND, she started the whole thing and also shoved her kids in the middle of it.
Some people best not breed.

Liberals aren't big breeders....or lookers, which might explain the former.

Yea, tell us you're surprised it's a liberal.

Hey look --- don't want to be called out for posting stoopid bullshit? Then don't post stoopid bullshit in the first place. Ain't rocket surgery.

And then you want to hide behind this bullshit puritannical shield, exactly the same way the subject in your video hides behind her kids? FUCK you, ya flaming hypocrite. :fu:

So tell the class --- is your life so bereft of any redeeming value that all you have is trolling YouTube for paranoid wackos that you then try to pervert into something political? That's sad.

facepalm.jpg

Some people's chilluns.

They shoulda called the cops.

I'm afraid I would've done just what they did.

Bye, Felicia! :lol::crybaby:

What she's doing at the end is a crime.

Nobody in the video mentions anything about "Liberal". Nobody mentions politics at all except one of the store guys who asks whether she voted for Clinton or Sanders---- which question is a complete non sequitur. There's nothing here about "Liberals" at all save the title. Hence my immediate observation.

Hey look --- don't want to be called out for posting stoopid bullshit? Then don't post stoopid bullshit in the first place. Ain't rocket surgery.

And then you want to hide behind this bullshit puritannical shield, exactly the same way the subject in your video hides behind her kids? FUCK you, ya flaming hypocrite. :fu:

So tell the class --- is your life so bereft of any redeeming value that all you have is trolling YouTube for paranoid wackos that you then try to pervert into something political? That's sad.

One can always tell when a Liberal has been wounded by the truth.....they default to the sort of language they learned from bathroom walls.

You were, and you did.

Nobody in the video mentions anything about "Liberal". Nobody mentions politics at all except one of the store guys who asks whether she voted for Clinton or Sanders---- which question is a complete non sequitur. There's nothing here about "Liberals" at all save the title. Hence my immediate observation.

Stop lying....unless it would cost you your Liberal credentials.

Stop lying....unless it would cost you your Liberal credentials.

Dang, they get credentials?

"Nobody mentions politics at all except one of the store guys who asks whether she voted for Clinton or Sanders---- which question is a complete non sequitur."

Either a further lie, or just plain stupidity.

Perfectly relevant:

1. a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2007/02/hillary-clintons-confederacy-hypocrisy/

clinton-gore-confederate-1992.jpeg

Come back soon for another beating...y'hear?

Forum List

Back