And Then There Were Three....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Brennan.CIA_.1.jpg

With McCabe now known for his disgraceful, likely treasonous, behavior and sent into exile, there's three more who will be brought to justice. We'll never get the FBI to behead more of their own, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page still work there. Strzok is safely banished to the rubber gun squad and who knows what Page is doing....probably still trying to convince her husband it will never happen again....These are the three who's time is running out once a genuine special counsel is named. One of them will fold up (my bet is Comey) and tell us who's really behind what's being done to Trump:

AP_120716041617.jpg

Brennan.CIA_.1.jpg

With McCabe now known for his disgraceful, likely treasonous, behavior and sent into exile, there's three more who will be brought to justice. We'll never get the FBI to behead more of their own, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page still work there. Strzok is safely banished to the rubber gun squad and who knows what Page is doing....probably still trying to convince her husband it will never happen again....These are the three who's time is running out once a genuine special counsel is named. One of them will fold up (my bet is Comey) and tell us who's really behind what's being done to Trump:

AP_120716041617.jpg
WINNER WINNER WINNER! Can't wait to see the three fall...then it's Obama's turn...

Brennan.CIA_.1.jpg

AP_120716041617.jpg
Good lord. That fag cant even masturbate like a man....
Barack cant either ..

Forum List

Back