And the world laughs at you!

Michigan is still too close to count. I'd like to say we are the smartest state, but I think its more
like we have the most honest people.
You also apparently have a whole lot of people who wish their auto industry had vanished :dunno:

I am to. Mexican autos suck. I'll stick with Toyota. Built in Texas (not Mexico like the big three) by Texans (not Mexicans in mexico).
Wrong on so many levels.

Your right. Only the poor ones want to come here. The wealthy ones only want their plastic surgery done here. Still, fuck'em.

See! You're still cranky!

"Reputable" economists meant economists that weren't bought and paid for by liberal or conservative think tanks, and it was pretty unanimous.
And you are still, obviously, a fool. It is even more so when you assume to enlighten those altogether better informed.

Trump like the poorly educated. That would be you.

Oh, the irony....

Given your command of grammar, he loooves you...

Michigan is still too close to count. I'd like to say we are the smartest state, but I think its more
like we have the most honest people.
You also apparently have a whole lot of people who wish their auto industry had vanished :dunno:

Had vanished or hadn't vanished?
Had. Trump was against the bailout, and it's looking like most in Michigan agree with him that America shouldn't have an auto industry anymore.

He said U.S. automakers could shift production away from Michigan to communities where autoworkers would make less. “You can go to different parts of the United States and then ultimately you’d do full-circle — you’ll come back to Michigan because those guys are going to want their jobs back even if it is less,” Trump said. “We can do the rotation in the United States — it doesn’t have to be in Mexico.”

Trump suggests moving some car production from Michigan

I had thought he was for the bail out, but in a way he is right. The GM workers were always on strike for more money and bennies. Many factories moved down south due to lower wages, and now they have moved further south. We are a dem state with a Rep congress and governor now, but not for long. They gerrymandered their way in.

"Reputable" economists meant economists that weren't bought and paid for by liberal or conservative think tanks, and it was pretty unanimous.
And you are still, obviously, a fool. It is even more so when you assume to enlighten those altogether better informed.

Oh, the irony....

He said it himself, and you didn't know what he meant. He sat there and called his audience ignorant.

Conservatives are forever afflicted with the dumb. Everybody on Earth knows this except them. To them all the rest of humanity is wrong and they are right. Which is how Isis views the world.

Yep, everyone is dumb except those who agree with you. Got news for you oh enlightened one...this is exactly why you lost.

Not just the Presidency...not just the Senate, not just the Supreme Court, not just the House, not just the Governorships of 38 states, not just the State Legislature...but over ONE THOUSAND federal and state offices over the last eight years.

If you guys get any smarter, we won't be able to stand it.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Shrillary lost because there were enough voters in enough States to give her opponent an Electoral College win. And there were enough of those voters because Hillary had been exposed as a compulsive liar and an utterly corrupt hack. Her supporters couldn't quite "see" as much.

Of course, it is difficult to see when your eyes are deliberately and very tightly shut.

They're laughing at the leftist whiners' desperate fibs about him being a "lying racist predator".

Trump won. Deal with it.

The mirror is a right-wing paper...

Oh, the irony....

He said it himself, and you didn't know what he meant. He sat there and called his audience ignorant.
He said "He like"? Stop make a "bigly" fool of yourself ffs! I don't likes fools!

Shrillary lost because there were enough voters in enough States to give her opponent an Electoral College win. And there were enough of those voters because Hillary had been exposed as a compulsive liar and an utterly corrupt hack. Her supporters couldn't quite "see" as much.

Of course, it is difficult to see when your eyes are deliberately and very tightly shut.

which is why we need to do away with the electoral college.

which is why we need to do away with the electoral college.

No. We need to keep the Electoral College. It was brilliant then and it's brilliant now.

We also need to get rid of the popular election of Senators. Repeal the 17th Amendment.

The American people have spoken. They have repudiated the policies of the Obama Administration and the Democratic Party. Live with the truth, whiney baby.
True, human, the American people HAVE spoken, but the electoral college spiked it.

That's the way the Founding Fathers set it up and the way it has worked for all these years. Get over it.
Human I have always accepted the EC set up, but felt the need to point out that more American people spoke for the losing candidate than the winner. I also have to tell you that I believe if the situation were reversed, you'd be screaming like a banshee, which most Democrats are not doing!

The American people have spoken. They have repudiated the policies of the Obama Administration and the Democratic Party. Live with the truth, whiney baby.
True, human, the American people HAVE spoken, but the electoral college spiked it.

That's the way the Founding Fathers set it up and the way it has worked for all these years. Get over it.
Human I have always accepted the EC set up, but felt the need to point out that more American people spoke for the losing candidate than the winner. I also have to tell you that I believe if the situation were reversed, you'd be screaming like a banshee, which most Democrats are not doing!

Well, actually I'm going to wait until that guy who always writes a book about who voted for who comes out with a book on this election. I have an idea that once the illregals who cast votes in this election are finally discounted, it will be shown that Hillary did not actually win the popular vote.

IsaacNewton Sir Brilliance...I don't want you to imagine for a second that I was pulling your oh so intelligent leg...so here you go.

1000.png

" Obama’s record for losses, at least through the 2014 midterms, is historically bad having overseen two horrible midterm elections for Democrats. Overall, Sabato wrote, Democrats during Obama’s presidency lost 11 governorships, 13 U.S. Senate seats, 69 House seats, and 913 state legislative seats and 30 state legislative chambers."

Have Democrats lost 900 seats in state legislatures since Obama has been president?

So please, continue reveling in your grand delusion of your own vast and undeniable intellects and the stupidity of your opponents...it's worked out wonderfully so far.

Forum List

Back