And the world laughs at you!

Two more years of bed wetter butthurt, assuming they don't get yet another midterm soul fucking in 2018.

978348f21a36e401a6b777c2edbc76bb.jpg

See! You're still cranky!

"Reputable" economists meant economists that weren't bought and paid for by liberal or conservative think tanks, and it was pretty unanimous.
And you are still, obviously, a fool. It is even more so when you assume to enlighten those altogether better informed.

Trump like the poorly educated. That would be you.

I think Trump is a buffoon, but I don't think he's a racist.
He's like my buddy Bob from Chicago, and he's like 67.

He comes from the city of the big shoulders. A tough Irish Catholic. A fighter, and he's not a bigot either. He's just like a Bull in a china shop. Like a Gorilla trying to make a fluffy pastry. If a black person is in his life, he won't treat them any differently, all except for calling them offensive names. Just because he is simply bad with subtlety.

I get that, and I think a good part of the Trump revolution is for everyone to stop being hurt by words so easily, and worse yet, try to capitalize on words that didn't really offend you.

Michigan is still too close to count. I'd like to say we are the smartest state, but I think its more
like we have the most honest people.
You also apparently have a whole lot of people who wish their auto industry had vanished :dunno:

I am to. Mexican autos suck. I'll stick with Toyota. Built in Texas (not Mexico like the big three) by Texans (not Mexicans in mexico).

Allow me to structure this reply in an easily comprehensible parlance...

Fuck the world. I don't give a damn what they think. Americans SO don't give a damn, we don't follow their political election closely enough to know whether we should be laughing or not.

That's the snowflake liberals problem. Always concerned about what OTHERS think. Fuck others. If they were so great, THEY'D be the superpowers and then we'd HAVE to give a flying fuck what they think. Their military would be protecting our borders and their navies would be defending our freedom of the seas. But they aren't. They don't get a fucking say in our political system. In closing, if I've been in any way unclear...Fuck 'em, their opinion of our officials, elections and policies should be lower than whale shit on the bottom of the fucking ocean in the priority of your attention compared to the opinions of your own citizenry.

WE DON'T LET OTHER COUNTRIES OPINIONS DICTATE OUR FUTURE!

You want to be a citizen of the world THEN GET THE FUCK OUT and BE a citizen of the world..we neither need you nor want your everyone-else-first mentality.

Don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

/Rant.

Any questions?

Allow me to structure this reply in an easily comprehensible parlance...

Fuck the world. I don't give a damn what they think. American SO don't give a damn, we don't follow their political election closely enough to know whether we should be laughing or not.

That's the snowflake liberals problem. Always concerned about what OTHERS think. Fuck others. If they were so great, THEY'D be the superpowers and then we'd have give a flying fuck what they think. Their military would be protecting our borders and their navies would be defending the freedom of the seas. But they aren't. They don't get a fucking say in our political system. In closing, if I've been in any way unclear...Fuck 'em, their opinion of our officials should be lower than whale shit on the bottom of the fucking ocean in the priority of your attention compared to the opinions of your own citizenry.

WE DON'T LET OTHER COUNTRIES OPINIONS DICTATE OUR FUTURE!

You want to be a citizen of the world THEN GET THE FUCK OUT and BE a citizen of the world..we neither need you nor want your everyone-else-first mentality.

Don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

/Rant.

Any questions?

Just one: Should we value the opinions of the French or the British more than the opinions of the Russians, the Chinese or the Lithuanians?

Michigan is still too close to count. I'd like to say we are the smartest state, but I think its more
You also apparently have a whole lot of people who wish their auto industry had vanished :dunno:

I am to. Mexican autos suck. I'll stick with Toyota. Built in Texas (not Mexico like the big three) by Texans (not Mexicans in mexico).
Wrong on so many levels.

Had vanished or hadn't vanished?
Had. Trump was against the bailout, and it's looking like most in Michigan agree with him that America shouldn't have an auto industry anymore.

Forum List

Back