And the slanderous attacks on Amy Coney Barrett begin...

130 million americans have pre-exisiting conditions

they will catch hell in the Trump-Barrett America

Fake news Moon Bat.

If you would watch one of Trump's speeches almost every time he says that pre existing conditions will not be touched.

That is too bad because pre existing conditions mandated government requirements are nothing more than welfare and is despicable.

This is just too low. I wondered how they were going to one-up their baseless attacks on Kavanaugh, but never could have predicted anything this low. Aspersions of child trafficking & illegal adoption, and baselessly speculating that her Haitian children may have been snatched from their parents? Utterly despicable. Her adopted daughter was 11 lbs at 14 months old and it was believed she would never walk or speak. She is now a track star who talks all the time.

I agree...they have taken a good thing..and tried to make it seem bad. Hell..if they did get snatched from their parents..it was the best thing that happened to them!

OK..she is a bit spooky religious---but I really don't think it's going to matter all that much.

When religion shows up in her decisions as a basis for reaching a decision, then we'll talk. And I'll be on your side.

Until then, she's more than pretty damn good.

I have already told more than one person, in person, that I will confront any personal attacks on her made to my face.

I have every intent of doing that on the boards on which I participate.

It's funny people can call her a whore (or whatever) but I can't say the same thing about their mothers. I know the rules prevent it, but I have to ask why. You don't want me to insult your mother ? Why are insulting the mother of seven children.

She said in writing that lawyers put God before the law

Please show us the case where she reached a decision based on what God said.
Roe v Wade

Uh, she wasn't on the court when Roe was decided.

You do know that don't you.

She didn't rule on the case. I asked where she reached a decision based on what God said.

She didn't reach a decision on Roe.

She offered something, but it wasn't a decsion.

Love that Blumenthal is the moron she is first interacting with. A lying fuck you guys love from a state that killed a lot of people with the Cuomovirus.

She said in writing that lawyers put God before the law

Please show us the case where she reached a decision based on what God said.
Roe v Wade

Uh, she wasn't on the court when Roe was decided.

You do know that don't you.

C'mon.....

You have a decision she handed down or participated in where God took priority over the law ?

Let's see it.

I don't care what she said about Roe....that wasn't her case.

I thought you idiots loved birther questions. Screw you guys. Your leader slanders everyone. In return I hope all your justice candidates are trashed. You don’t care about truth. Just points. Hope she likes the spotlight. Gonna be bright.

This is just too low. I wondered how they were going to one-up their baseless attacks on Kavanaugh, but never could have predicted anything this low. Aspersions of child trafficking & illegal adoption, and baselessly speculating that her Haitian children may have been snatched from their parents? Utterly despicable. Her adopted daughter was 11 lbs at 14 months old and it was believed she would never walk or speak. She is now a track star and chatterbox.

Obviously you don’t understand what ‘slanderous’ means.

Forum List

Back