"And the Russians are dying. It's the best money we've ever spent." - Lindsay Graham

What part of not the World fucking police don't you get. It's a European problem. Let Europe handle it. For fuck sakes the Ukraine was listed as the most corrupt country in Europe when this shit went down. If they can't control their country, and defend its borders, that's their fucking problem.
When dictators get dreams of empire everyone is on the invasion list somewhere. Appeasement does not work and ignoring it does not work. It only means we end up fighting them at the time of their choosing.

Your non-response speaks volumes.
Your worn out accusations that anyone who realizes that we aren't benefitting at street level America by our countries involvement in this international shit show somehow equates to being a "Putin fanboy"; is not only lazy, partisan warmongering. It's flat out fucking retarded...

When dictators get dreams of empire everyone is on the invasion list somewhere. Appeasement does not work and ignoring it does not work. It only means we end up fighting them at the time of their choosing.
Yeah... Cuz Russia totally has designs on invading the US... Like, totally...

Your worn out accusations that anyone who realizes that we aren't benefitting at street level America by our countries involvement in this international shit show somehow equates to being a "Putin fanboy"; is not only lazy, partisan warmongering. It's flat out fucking retarded...
There really are only two stark choices in this war. Opposing it helps Putin. He is absolutely counting on the American right to sabotage Ukraine.

There really are only two stark choices in this war. Opposing it helps Putin. He is absolutely counting on the American right to sabotage Ukraine.
Not our problem, not our war. You want a compromise opinion? Of course you don't, but here it goes. You war mongers can funnel as much money and weaponry into the Ukranian Money Laundering Machine as you want. Provided you match dollar for dollar, munition for muntion; into protecting, and securing our own nation's southern border. And defend it, with the same vigor, that you want Ukraines border defended!

Deal? Yeah... I didn't think so. I rest my case...

Not our problem, not our war. You want a compromise opinion? Of course you don't, but here it goes. You war mongers can funnel as much money and weaponry into the Ukranian Money Laundering Machine as you want. Provided you match dollar for dollar, munition for muntion; into protecting, and securing our own nation's southern border. And defend it, with the same vigor, that you want Ukraines border defended!

We don’t help Ukraine fight this war, it just demonstrates the weakness of liberal democracies, which have been on the decline globally for a while now.

This goes well beyond Ukraine.

When Mexico mounts a military invasion of the US you will find we have plenty of resources available. We didn't want Putin's Russia for an enemy but he insisted. Now he gets to find out what it means to have America for an adversary.

We don’t help Ukraine fight this war, it just demonstrates the weakness of liberal democracies, which have been on the decline globally for a while now.

This goes well beyond Ukraine.
I don't give a shit about Ukraine. If Ukraine goes down, too fucking bad. Add their name to the ever growing list of failed states. They started this shit show with the largest standing army in Europe, and had the most munitions to boot, absent Russia. If they can't defend themselves as an independent state then they deserve to grounder, and right back where they came from
That being historically a vassal state of Russia.

When Mexico mounts a military invasion of the US you will find we have plenty of resources available. We didn't want Putin's Russia for an enemy but he insisted. Now he gets to find out what it means to have America for an adversary.
The deal is the deal. If these invaders were too stupid to bring weapons that's their fucking problem. Not mine. I'd mow everyone these fuckers down like grass, and happily fund your European adventures. Dollar, for dollar...

We didn't want Putin's Russia for an enemy but he insisted. Now he gets to find out what it means to have America for an adversary.
That has to be one of the most brazen crocks of shit ever posted on this forum
The US went out of its way to get involved in a conflict with Russia. Not the other way around as you are suggesting. Ukraine isn't even a NATO member. The US went looking for this fight. Not Russia.

The deal is the deal. If these invaders were too stupid to bring weapons that's their fucking problem. Not mine. I'd mow everyone these fuckers down like grass, and happily fund your European adventures. Dollar, for dollar...
Yes we already know you are an uncaring piece of shit.

The US went out of its way to get involved in a conflict with Russia. Not the other way around as you are suggesting. Ukraine isn't even a NATO member. The US went looking for this fight. Not Russia.
Go fight for Russia already and STFU. Here in America we don't stand by while a free people fall under the heel of a dictator.

For once, dipshit Lindsey was right about something. If his BFF Trump gets back in, expect Lindsey to say that Putin "is someone we can work with", or "he's not a bad guy", or something similar. He is a weathervane.

Yes we already know you are an uncaring piece of shit.
And your the piece of shit that cares more about the sovereignty of a nation you've never been to, speak the language of, or even benefit from its existence... Than you do for the country you live in...

Terribly uninformed opinion, but typical of many Americans duped by a criminal media.

For once, dipshit Lindsey was right about something. If his BFF Trump gets back in, expect Lindsey to say that Putin "is someone we c a work with", or "he's not a bad guy", or something similar. He is a weathervane.

Trump: We are no longer going to fund the war in Ukraine.

Lindsey: Yes we are.

Trump: Yes we will.

LOL.

Go fight for Russia already and STFU. Here in America we don't stand by while a free people fall under the heel of a dictator.
Don't give me that shit you mealy mouthed, war-mongering shit. These same things happen on the daily in other shit holes around the world and neither you, nor corrupt politicians say shit about it. Unless THEY can make a dollar off of it. So you can park your virtue mobile. No one's buying it. If your principles were a fraction of what you'd have us believe; we'd have been in nonstop combat across Africa for the last100 years.

Forum List

Back