And the hits keep on rollin in. Trump wants Gates to shut down the internet....

www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/donald-trump-calls-closing-internet-n476156

The foolishness of this man's mouth has no fucking boundaries.

Now I know you cult members will say I've taken it out of context and he only wants to shut down part of it.
Question:
Do we live in China?

White House is doing the same thing. Guess you missed it.

White House – we’re definitely asking Silicon Valley to do something about terrorists using the internet (we’re just not telling anyone what it is they should do yet)
  • 'This is the subject of ongoing conversation' about how to resolve questions about free speech and privacy while 'protecting the country'
  • Should social media be monitored? 'This is a question that technology companies, I think are largely going to have to answer for themselves'
  • Companies like Twitter and Facebook have an interest in tools not being 'used to incite or radicalize or call for people to carry out acts of terrorism'
  • Matter raises 'a bunch of thorny questions,' Obama's spokesman said, 'and we're gonna resist the urge to go and trample a bunch of civil liberties'
  • 'But there are steps that we believe that we can work through with the technology companies to take some common sense measures'
WH wants tech to do something about terrorists (but won't say what)

And the hits keep on rollin in. Trump wants Gates to shut down the internet....

Maybe he thinks it's a series of tubes like that Congressman...

Oh and just a couple of days ago Hillary Clinton said she wanted internet companies to disrupt ISIS.

Guess every Trump hater missed that one.

"WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton said on Sunday that the Islamic State had become “the most effective recruiter in the world” and that the only solution was to engage American technology companies in blocking or taking down militant websites, videos and encrypted communications.

“You are going to hear all the familiar complaints: ‘freedom of speech,’ ” Mrs. Clinton said in an hourlong speech and question-and-answer session at the Saban Forum, an annual gathering at the Brookings Institution that focuses mostly on Israel’s security issues.

In a reference to Silicon Valley’s reverence for disruptive technologies, Mrs. Clinton said, “We need to put the great disrupters at work at disrupting ISIS,” an acronym used for the militant group.

It was the second time in two weeks that Mrs. Clinton, the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination, had thrown herself into the brewing battle between Silicon Valley and the government over what steps should be taken to block the use of Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat and a range of encrypted apps that are adopted by terrorist groups."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/07/us/politics/hillary-clinton-islamic-state-saban-forum.html?_r=0

"WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton said on Sunday that the Islamic State had become “the most effective recruiter in the world” and that the only solution was to engage American technology companies in blocking or taking down militant websites, videos and encrypted communications.

“You are going to hear all the familiar complaints: ‘freedom of speech,’ ” Mrs. Clinton said in an hourlong speech and question-and-answer session at the Saban Forum, an annual gathering at the Brookings Institution that focuses mostly on Israel’s security issues.

In a reference to Silicon Valley’s reverence for disruptive technologies, Mrs. Clinton said, “We need to put the great disrupters at work at disrupting ISIS,” an acronym used for the militant group.

It was the second time in two weeks that Mrs. Clinton, the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination, had thrown herself into the brewing battle between Silicon Valley and the government over what steps should be taken to block the use of Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat and a range of encrypted apps that are adopted by terrorist groups."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/07/us/politics/hillary-clinton-islamic-state-saban-forum.html?_r=0
A Pol, not a liberal, now you know.

A Pol, not a liberal, now you know.
What do you know about "liberals", limp wrist?

Face it, it's wrong if the Right does it, but not worth mentioning if the Left does it.

and vice versa

The administration wants Silicon valley companies and wonks to give to the government the keys for encryption programs. The companies may well comply, and then off to federal court we all go.

The problems is that Congress will not declare war against ISIS, which will give the government war time power to do this. The reason they won't is that the GOP does not want any credit given to Obama.

Now I know you cult members will say I've taken it out of context and he only wants to shut down part of it.
Question:
Do we live in China?
LISTEN, I'M NO EXPERT, BUT CLEARLY AS THE YEAR ENDS, TRUMP IS DOING EVERYTHING TO GET OUT OF THIS RACE...HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE PRESIDENT AND ANYONE WITH A WORKING BRAIN CELL CAN SEE THIS. I HATE THAT PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE SO DAMNED GULLABLE TO BULLSHIT. NO WONDER THE FUCKIN NAZI HAD A LONG RUN ON POWER...WHITE PEOPLE ARE JUST STUPID

Question:
Do we live in China?
LISTEN, I'M NO EXPERT, BUT CLEARLY AS THE YEAR ENDS, TRUMP IS DOING EVERYTHING TO GET OUT OF THIS RACE...HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE PRESIDENT AND ANYONE WITH A WORKING BRAIN CELL CAN SEE THIS. I HATE THAT PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE SO DAMNED GULLABLE TO BULLSHIT. NO WONDER THE FUCKIN NAZI HAD A LONG RUN ON POWER...WHITE PEOPLE ARE JUST STUPID
Lose the fucking crayons if you wanna be taken seriously

Question:
Do we live in China?
If white people are stupid, and black people have a lower average IQ than white people, what does that make YOU and your people? :laugh:

Question:
Do we live in China?
If white people are stupid, and black people have a lower average IQ than white people, what does that make YOU and your people? :laugh:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

cross groveling cracka goyim

Question:
Do we live in China?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

cross groveling cracka goyim
Cross groveling? No, I'm an atheist. See, just like I said, low IQ.

Forum List

Back