And The Blatant White Hate Racism Continues...

Yes that is terribly racist to white people. I cannot read what the rules are, but only that there are certain rules for white people different then for black people or POC is terribly racist. I wonder who came up with that and why it is allowed.

we're all racist filth JUST BECAUSE WE'RE WHITE.
Doesn’t feel good, does it?
Now you know how we feel.
Learn from it.
Oh really? So does that now mean that whites can OPENLY be racist, instead of just being ACCUSED of it, that we can now form organizations JUST FOR WHITES? How about a beauty pageant just for whites, or the congressional white caucus, or the national white college fund, or a magazine called WHITE, or hey, I have a great idea, let's start teaching a program in school that teaches kids that all BLACKS are RACIST, just because they're BLACK, and they need to start acting LESS BLACK, so more Affirmative Action, no more quotas, no more special treatment AT ALL that puts blacks ahead of others, JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK.

You got NO GAME here, Buck Wheat. You're the stupid mother fucker that's got a lesson to learn, not me, not white people.

Eat shit ya racist prick.
Actually you need to go through a couple hundred years of slavery first.
Why? You didn’t.

I cannot read what the rules are...

Apparently, these are the so-called "rules".

I say "Fuck 'em"...
  • "Decenter yourself and come to listen, learn, mourn, and witness. Remember you are here to support, not to be supported."
  • "Be mindful of whether your volume, pace, and movements are supporting or undermining your efforts to decenter yourself."
  • "Seek to contribute to the energy of the space, rather than drain it. Bring your own processing to other white folks so that you will not harm [black, indigenous, and people of color]."
  • "Consider if you want or need to take photos and post them. Do not take photos of other people without their consent."

• "If you witness white folks doing problematic things, speak up with compassion to take the burden [off of] Black folks and our siblings of color whenever appropriate. Seek to engage rather than escalate, so that it can be a learning moment rather than a disruption."

I say "Fuck 'em"...
  • "Decenter yourself and come to listen, learn, mourn, and witness. Remember you are here to support, not to be supported."
  • "Be mindful of whether your volume, pace, and movements are supporting or undermining your efforts to decenter yourself."
  • "Seek to contribute to the energy of the space, rather than drain it. Bring your own processing to other white folks so that you will not harm [black, indigenous, and people of color]."
  • "Consider if you want or need to take photos and post them. Do not take photos of other people without their consent."

• "If you witness white folks doing problematic things, speak up with compassion to take the burden [off of] Black folks and our siblings of color whenever appropriate. Seek to engage rather than escalate, so that it can be a learning moment rather than a disruption."
How about askin' 'em who dare Pappy be?

... and the democrat propaganda wing is quiet as little mice about it. Apparently no one in the woke democrat party culture is allowed to say squat about it. It's against the rules now to say anything bad about blacks, but it's not only allowed but encouraged to be openly racist against whites.

------------------

BLACK LIVES MATTER
George Floyd Autonomous Zone Issues ‘Rules For White People’

Area begins to resemble a religious cult encampment.

The ‘George Floyd Autonomous Zone’ in Minneapolis has issued a list of ‘rules for white people’ that they have to abide by in order to enter the area.

The zone has popped up around the area that Floyd died and has come to resemble something akin to a religious cult encampment.

Apparently, baptisms, miracles and other spiritual events can be witnessed on a regular basis.

However, entering the area as a white person comes with potential risks if you make the mistake of behaving in a “problematic” manner.

All visitors are asked to wear face masks and act with “humility,” but a lengthier list of rules for white people explains how they will be treated differently.

Whites are asked to “decenter yourself,” which is a euphemism for a mandate to behave like second class citizens and keep quiet.

“Be mindful of whether your volume, pace and movements are supporting or undermining your efforts to decenter yourself,” states the advisory.

The patronizing tone continues with a demand to “contribute to the energy of the space, rather than drain it.”

The rules also state that white people should seriously consider whether taking photos is appropriate and to seek consent from anyone they photograph, despite the whole area being public.

The rules also encourage whites to intervene if they “witness white folks doing problematic things,” which presumably includes doing anything other than engaging in slavish worship for the 21st century deity that is George Floyd.

George Floyd Autonomous Zone Issues ‘Rules For White People’ – Summit News

Are fake $20 bills accepted in the George Floyd Zone?
Bwahahahah.....we could take up a collect to donate to BLM----a stack of fake $20 bills.

And this isnt racist? Do they really think anyone really wants to visit the gutter were this dude died?
They've gone full Marxist and haven't noticed yet that most Americans are laughing at them and or ignoring them. In my part of the country, they'd push that nonsense at their own peril.

I imagine some whites made the sign, so they can draw all the far right wing papers to say how racist it was.

No one black would make this sign, there were a lot of white people marching.

I imagine some whites made the sign, so they can draw all the far right wing papers to say how racist it was.

Yea, sure.

Yea, sure.

and andy ngo was right there to film it, he happens to be at all the right places to disgrace BLM's and anifa.

Yea, sure.

and andy ngo was right there to film it, he happens to be at all the right places to disgrace BLM's and anifa.
You didn't answer my question. No spitting on the George Floyd Monument?

Yea, sure.

Doesn't seem hard to do now does it ?

Yea, sure.

Doesn't seem hard to do now does it ?

Yes!!

Yea, sure.
Different city, different issue. Nothing to do with George Floyd.

Yea, sure.

You didn't answer my question. No spitting on the George Floyd Monument?

I said what I said.

I say "Fuck 'em"...

I don't know what "decenter yourself" means, but the rest are pretty reasonable. Respect it as a place of mourning, and if you see a Pete, don't cause a fight, but police your own.

Why would anyone be angry over that? Too bad it even has to be written down, to behave yourself at a wake, but based on some of the reactions here, I can see why they felt the need to plead for respect and peace.

I think they made the sign.

Forum List

Back