And so it continues, unabated, by the self proclaimed Emperor!

You asshats are the ones calling him a dictator and emporer.......you have been shown you are morons whenever you say that.......

I don't think he's either, so far our Constitution protects us from his authoritarian leanings. He thinks the AG is his personal attorney, has no problems withholding congressional approved funds to extort a foreign country to help him out in his reelection, appears to like strongmen (daddy issues?) and is documented as telling more lies than any other previous president.

He is the only one following the Constitution as left wing judges over step their role by ruling against his direct powers as President, and as congress uses its powers to impeach the President without crimes or misdemeanors......

No he's not. He's the only one you could make a strong argument that he is breaking the emoluments clause, the only president ever to do so.

This is what obama did with our money...

Obama Justice Department's ‘Slush Fund’ Boosted Liberal Groups

President Barack Obama’s Justice Department created a “slush fund” of nearly $1 billion using legal settlements with banks and steered those funds to political allies on the left while excluding conservative groups, internal documents show.

Specifically, what groups? And maybe find a better source than some right wing rag.
Madcow didn't report on it.

What were the groups? I'd like to hear all about these left wing groups that became rich from banking lawsuits
Why you asking me?

You seem confused.

I agree with Trump. Justices need to remain unbiased. Trump haters need to recuse.

Then any justice appointed by Trump should recuse themselves. And any justice who has ever agreed or disagreed with Trump should also recuse themselves. This is not how the justice system works.

the supreme court isnt the justice system dumbass,,,

I'm a dumbass? Apparently you only think justices are appointed to the supreme court. I'm talking about the entire judiciary. They don't recuse themselves for having opinions for or against Trump. It's a ridiculous standard meant to appease authoritarians.
sorry but we are talking about the supreme court not all the others,,,please try and keep up,,,

"Weighing in on a domestic matter before embarking on a day of ceremony and meetings in India, Trump seized on an opinion by Justice Sonia Sotomayor and a years-old comment by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to demand that the two Democratic-appointed jurists recuse themselves from any cases involving him."
Trump Demands Two Liberal Justices Recuse Themselves From His Cases
Why do you believe it is OK for judges with an obvious and admitted bias to hear cases relevant to same?
Because he's a commie America hating butt catcher.

By demanded they recuse he announces his opposition to their free speech rights.

No, he made his view clear that he considers them unable to be impartial.

Calling people out is not inhibiting their speech, and considering he as no mechanism to make them recuse, your whole point is pretty much worthless

Well no that makes his demand worthless. No question he opposes their free speech right to criticize anything having to do with the Administration.

No, he doesn't. They can say anything they want, and he says that based on the things they have said about him they can't be impartial and should recuse themselves.

No actions, just words. Words can only suppress other speech on thier own when spoken louder at the same time.

He sends a clear message. No dissent against his administrations actions or you will be publicly attacked and denigrated by the strongest bully pulpit in the world.

"attacked". My what a vapor-laded soy boy you are.

They were called out. They can tell him to piss off and he can't do anything about it.

Attacked....what a wuss you are.

That's funny. Words.

By demanded they recuse he announces his opposition to their free speech rights.
How did you conclude he objects to their right to say what they said, rather than the content of what they said?
I don't believe for a second that he actually read her dissenting opinion.
Ah. You cannot honestly address the question.
I thought not.
Thanks.

Too funny. In order to object to what she wrote in her opinion I think reading the actual opinion would be necessary, not the Faux News synopsis.

How did you conclude he objects to their right to say what they said, rather than the content of what they said?
I don't believe for a second that he actually read her dissenting opinion.
Ah. You cannot honestly address the question.
I thought not.
Thanks.
Too funny. In order to object to what she wrote in her opinion I think reading the actual opinion would be necessary, not the Faux News synopsis.
Thank you for continuing to demonstrate you cannot explain how you concluded Trump objects to their right to say what they said, rather than the content of what they said

I agree with Trump. Justices need to remain unbiased. Trump haters need to recuse.

Then any justice appointed by Trump should recuse themselves. And any justice who has ever agreed or disagreed with Trump should also recuse themselves. This is not how the justice system works.

the supreme court isnt the justice system dumbass,,,

I'm a dumbass? Apparently you only think justices are appointed to the supreme court. I'm talking about the entire judiciary. They don't recuse themselves for having opinions for or against Trump. It's a ridiculous standard meant to appease authoritarians.
sorry but we are talking about the supreme court not all the others,,,please try and keep up,,,

Doesn't really matter. If the standard is that a justice should recuse themselves because they are sentient beings who have first amendment protections then any president should fuck right off when demanding a judge recuse themselves because they don't like somebody. Whether the judge is in traffic court or a supreme court justice.

No, he made his view clear that he considers them unable to be impartial.

Calling people out is not inhibiting their speech, and considering he as no mechanism to make them recuse, your whole point is pretty much worthless

Well no that makes his demand worthless. No question he opposes their free speech right to criticize anything having to do with the Administration.

No, he doesn't. They can say anything they want, and he says that based on the things they have said about him they can't be impartial and should recuse themselves.

No actions, just words. Words can only suppress other speech on thier own when spoken louder at the same time.

He sends a clear message. No dissent against his administrations actions or you will be publicly attacked and denigrated by the strongest bully pulpit in the world.

They were called out. They can tell him to piss off and he can't do anything about it.

That's funny. Words.

You know you don't have a real point, now go back in your hole.

I don't think he's either, so far our Constitution protects us from his authoritarian leanings. He thinks the AG is his personal attorney, has no problems withholding congressional approved funds to extort a foreign country to help him out in his reelection, appears to like strongmen (daddy issues?) and is documented as telling more lies than any other previous president.

No he's not. He's the only one you could make a strong argument that he is breaking the emoluments clause, the only president ever to do so.

President Barack Obama’s Justice Department created a “slush fund” of nearly $1 billion using legal settlements with banks and steered those funds to political allies on the left while excluding conservative groups, internal documents show.

Specifically, what groups? And maybe find a better source than some right wing rag.

What were the groups? I'd like to hear all about these left wing groups that became rich from banking lawsuits
Why you asking me?

You seem confused.

My bad, I assumed when you implied I was unaware of something that you actually might have a clue what you were talking about.

For those who doubt DJT is not a megalomaniac, and the GOP which has allowed him to become a self proclaimed emperor, please wake up, open you eyes, and read this:

"President Donald Trump lashed out at two liberal Supreme Court justices Tuesday, escalating his battle with the judicial system to new heights despite entreaties by his attorney general to refrain from Twitter blasts that complicate the administration’s legal fights.

"Weighing in on a domestic matter before embarking on a day of ceremony and meetings in India, Trump seized on an opinion by Justice Sonia Sotomayor and a years-old comment by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to demand that the two Democratic-appointed jurists recuse themselves from any cases involving him."

How does that demonstrate that he is a "self proclaimed emperor?" They have both expressed opinions that are hostile to Trump. They admitted their bias.

For those who doubt DJT is not a megalomaniac, and the GOP which has allowed him to become a self proclaimed emperor, please wake up, open you eyes, and read this:

"President Donald Trump lashed out at two liberal Supreme Court justices Tuesday, escalating his battle with the judicial system to new heights despite entreaties by his attorney general to refrain from Twitter blasts that complicate the administration’s legal fights.

HOW DARE THE EMPEROR SPEAK HIS MIND!!
RELEASE THE LIONS!!

Why you asking me?

You seem confused.

My bad, I assumed when you implied I was unaware of something that you actually might have a clue what you were talking about.
I didn’t imply anything. You announced your ignorance.

That's funny. Words.

You know you don't have a real point, now go back in your hole.

You're the one whining about a word.

Why you asking me?

You seem confused.

I get it, you have nothing to contribute.

You are a moron....

They are not above criticism...

When he....

Arrests the judges.

Executes the judges.

Arrests journalists.

Executes journalists.

Confiscates homes and property of private citizens and sends them to bernie sanders gulags....

Then get back to us...till then, you should really grow up...

The president has no authority to tell judges what to do. It's an authoritarian fantasy Trump has, or he literally doesn't understand how our Constitution works. He needs to back off.

It's a BIG LIE, one which the Chief Justice responded to when Trump called out "Obama Judges". Now we have seen more intrusion into the Judiciary:

Is there any doubt trump is a person who is obsessed with their own power?

Why you asking me?

You seem confused.

I get it, you have nothing to contribute.
Nice contribution.

Forum List

Back