And POOF, it was gone....

You have admitted that empirical evidence is found in WG-I. Why do you keep bringing up models? And if you ARE going to bring up models, why don't you tell us SPECIFICALLY what is wrong with SPECIFIC models?

You really are that stupid aren't you....without a doubt...you are unable to differentiate between evidence of "something" and evidence supporting a specific topic...I have repeatedly said that there is empirical evidence there...hell, if they have a temperature chart, they have empirical evidence...but they have no empirical evidence supporting the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...and again...if you can muster up enough IQ points to understand what you are looking for, go bring some observed, measured, quantified empirical evidence that SUPPORTS THE AGW HYPOTHESIS OVER NATURAL VARIABILITY...

Well, why don't you and Kookie loon show me a more recent poll supporting your POV?
Polls are science and fact? You found 650 people who answered your questions that are poised to give specific answers and you think that is fact?

Our recent poll showing our point of view? That would be the election of Donald Trump as president!

yes, there's no such thing as science....and the world must be the way the orange sociopath and his puppet masters say it is.

funny how you believe garbage, but not the best information we have at our disposal at this point in time.

this is why you're so easily manipulated. and clearly you don't understand polling or legitimate information

Well, why don't you and Kookie loon show me a more recent poll supporting your POV?
Polls are science and fact? You found 650 people who answered your questions that are poised to give specific answers and you think that is fact?

Our recent poll showing our point of view? That would be the election of Donald Trump as president!

yes, there's no such thing as science....and the world must be the way the orange sociopath and his puppet masters say it is.

funny how you believe garbage, but not the best information we have at our disposal at this point in time.

this is why you're so easily manipulated. and clearly you don't understand polling or legitimate information

Show me where the "best information" is mattering in the real world sweets!

Provide links please...........:2up:

The reason for the phrase, "LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER" is because these people have an inability to connect the dots past the billboard. I find it fascinating. All the debate about the science.......but outside that little academia/media/internet forums realm, its not mattering for dick.:bye1: Its like standing naked on a stool in central Siberia and taking bows!

The person being manipulated is you jillian. Take a look at every single global warming control piece of legislation throughout the world. Do you notice the one thing missing from all of them? That's right, an actual stop to pollution. EVERYONE is still free to pollute. You merely have to pay a tax to do it. A tax that enriches those who are already wealthy, and of course the politicians.

If the consequences of inaction were so dire do you not think that there would be actual draconian measures in place to stop it?

You are a lawyer. Think like one.

Last edited:
EVERYONE is still free to pollute. You merely have to pay a tax to do it. A tax that enriches those who are already wealthy, and of course the politicians.

We're paying taxes to the wealthy and to politicians? Is that so?

Of course, you know as well as the next guy that a complete stop to burning FFs would immediately collapse the world economy, and result in billions starving to death. Not even the most hysterical of "warmers" demand as much. Moreover, it takes just a basic understanding of supply and demand to know that increasing the price of a commodity (and promising more of same for the future) tends to suppress demand (and maybe sparks research in efficiency and alternative, sustainable sources of energy), which is exactly what we need given the dire threat we are facing. So, the tiny straw man you erected still withstands your pseudo-reasoned onslaught.

BTW, and off topic, what's with that jet in a tutu? Care to provide a bigger, higher resolution version thereof, and explain what it depicts? TIA.

When a tax increases the cost of a product...who do you think pays that tax...the manufacturer...or the consumer?

And it isn't a jet wearing a tutu you moron..it is what happens when an aircraft breaks through the sound barrier... some science guy you are...

FA-18_Hornet_breaking_sound_barrier_7_July_1999-990x500.jpg

Last edited:
[

The person being manipulated is you jillian. Take a look at every single global warming control piece of legislation throughout the world. Do you notice the one thing missing from all of them? That's right, and actual stop to pollution. EVERYONE is still free to pollute. You merely have to pay a tax to do it. A tax that enriches those who are already wealthy, and of course the politicians.

If the consequences of inaction were so dire do you not think that there would be actual draconian measures in place to stop it?

The tax is there to discourage pollution. And I don't know about the US, but Australia and NZ both have plenty of legislation stopping pollution. When I was growing up everybody had an incinerator in their back yard to burn shit. Now illegal. There was no constraints on car emissions. Now there is. I could go on...

[

The person being manipulated is you jillian. Take a look at every single global warming control piece of legislation throughout the world. Do you notice the one thing missing from all of them? That's right, and actual stop to pollution. EVERYONE is still free to pollute. You merely have to pay a tax to do it. A tax that enriches those who are already wealthy, and of course the politicians.

The tax is there to discourage pollution. And I don't know about the US, but Australia and NZ both have plenty of legislation stopping pollution. When I was growing up everybody had an incinerator in their back yard to burn shit. Now illegal. There was no constraints on car emissions. Now there is. I could go on...

The tax does nothing but take money from people who can't afford it, and give it to wealthy bankers who do nothing with it but buy fancy cars, golden thrones, private jets that they use to fly celebs around in, and all the while they laugh at the rubes, like you, who made it possible for them to pull off the greatest scam in the history of the world.

EVERYONE is still free to pollute. You merely have to pay a tax to do it. A tax that enriches those who are already wealthy, and of course the politicians.

Of course, you know as well as the next guy that a complete stop to burning FFs would immediately collapse the world economy, and result in billions starving to death. Not even the most hysterical of "warmers" demand as much. Moreover, it takes just a basic understanding of supply and demand to know that increasing the price of a commodity (and promising more of same for the future) tends to suppress demand (and maybe sparks research in efficiency and alternative, sustainable sources of energy), which is exactly what we need given the dire threat we are facing. So, the tiny straw man you erected still withstands your pseudo-reasoned onslaught.

BTW, and off topic, what's with that jet in a tutu? Care to provide a bigger, higher resolution version thereof, and explain what it depicts? TIA.

Yes, that's so. Who do you think gave gore the idea of a carbon tax? He sure wasn't smart enough to figure it out. It was Ken Lay. I'll let you google the name so you can figure out who set this part of the scam in motion.

Yes, that's so. Who do you think gave gore the idea of a carbon tax? He sure wasn't smart enough to figure it out. It was Ken Lay. I'll let you google the name so you can figure out who set this part of the scam in motion.

You're so needy a guy, you have to assume, for the sake of your self-aggrandizement, I'd need to google Kenny boy? Really...

Of course, Gore denies Ken has had anything to do with the carbon tax, and the late Ken himself cannot defend himself. Whatever, this is infowars-, Alex Jones-grade stuff, just like your World-Wide Grand Conspiracy for population control and 97% of publishing climate scientists in on the scheme, probably with fat bank accounts in Switzerland or the Grand Caymans.

[

The tax is there to discourage pollution.

CO2 isn't pollution.

You're so needy a guy, you have to assume, for the sake of your self-aggrandizement, I'd need to google Kenny boy? Really...

Of course, Gore denies Ken has had anything to do with the carbon tax, and the late Ken himself cannot defend himself. Whatever, this is infowars-, Alex Jones-grade stuff, just like your World-Wide Grand Conspiracy for population control and 97% of publishing climate scientists in on the scheme, probably with fat bank accounts in Switzerland or the Grand Caymans.

97% of publishing climate scientists in on the scheme

75 out of 77.....sounds serious!!!

The tax does nothing but take money from people who can't afford it, and give it to wealthy bankers who do nothing with it but buy fancy cars, golden thrones, private jets that they use to fly celebs around in, and all the while they laugh at the rubes, like you, who made it possible for them to pull off the greatest scam in the history of the world.

Of course it does....

[

CO2 isn't pollution.

Take it up with Westwall. It was his call. That aside, most causes of greenhouse gases is pollution

[

CO2 isn't pollution.

Take it up with Westwall. It was his call. That aside, most causes of greenhouse gases is pollution

Take it up with Westwall. It was his call.

Westwall didn't say CO2 is pollution.

[

And there it is...the idiocy of liberalism on display...all the tax does is result in a higher consumer cost to be paid by people who can least afford it...because consumers pay the taxes for business...

Draconian fines, and prison sentences discourage pollution because it is the actual polluters who get stuck with that cost...and I favor prison over fines....but fines of a magnitude that would bankrupt a company would be acceptable...that is how you actually do something about pollution..you make the punishment so terrible that only a real idiot would take the chance of getting caught...

Forum List

Back