And now Biden is conducting airstrikes which are killing innocent civilians

Actually, some people DO think...

We still have people that the Fucktard abandoned there...

And your fool gave the Taliban their IDs...

So how about if we think about targets and avoid innocent casualties, instead of bombing civilians after we pull our troops out???

How about you remind yourself of the tens of thousands of civilians America killed in 20 years of fighting? Forgotten them?
You didn't object when trump was killing anything with a pulse, kids and all.

Biden kills a couple of kids and you want blood in revenge. Your hypocrisy makes me vomit. Why don't you pray for them?
That always works.

IN A RESIDENTIAL PART OF THE CITY.

IN A RESIDENTIAL PART OF THE CITY.
My mistake, we've got two threads on the same topic that I got mixed up...

Here is the link of one of the articles that lead to my bitch, from the other thread....

Family of 9 was burnt alive by Joe Biden today, including six children

That's ok with me. You guys had ample time to glass the place and did nothing.
Now you blame Biden for wanting to stop more American deaths. Do you ever think.
Now you suggest nuking Afghanistan thus mass murdering millions of innocent women and children. You have to be the dumbest poster on the messsge board.

Actually, some people DO think...

We still have people that the Fucktard abandoned there...

And your fool gave the Taliban their IDs...

So how about if we think about targets and avoid innocent casualties, instead of bombing civilians after we pull our troops out???
No you don't think. Because if you did, you understand that trump made the deal that created the chaos. Certainly Biden could have done some things better, but he did not make the deal that freed the taliban.

I really doubt that prez Biden has any idea of what is happening on the international scene. Prez Biden appears to me @ least to be exhibiting symptoms of mental incompetence. Prez Biden is most likely nothing more than a front man for the deep state.
I'm pretty sure that's not the case.

So it seems that the idiot is killing civilians now...

RT News

RTLIVE
search

Menu mobile
SEVERAL ROCKETS TARGET KABUL AIRPORT, US MILITARY ACTIVITE MISSILE DEFENSE TO REPEL ATTACK - REPORTS
HomeWorld News
3 kids killed in US drone strike targeting Kabul suicide bombers – reports
29 Aug, 2021 20:54
3 kids killed in US drone strike targeting Kabul suicide bombers – reports
People gather at the site of a drone strike in Kabul, Afghanistan, August 29, 2021 © Global Look Press / Xinhua / Saifurahman Safi
Follow RT on
RT
A US drone strike targeting would-be suicide bombers in Kabul also killed at least three children, an Afghan official told the Associated Press. The strike hit a residential area of the Afghan capital, near the city’s airport.
Three children were killed in the Sunday evening strike, the official told AP, and while overall casualty figures are still unclear, unconfirmed reports suggest that as many as nine people, most of whom were apparently from the same family, perished in total.

The strike obliterated a vehicle and sent smoke rising from a residential area of Kabul, a short drive from the city’s airport. Initial reports suggested that the strike took place shortly after a rocket attack on a residential building, but these incidents turned out to be the same.

Blah, blah, blah.

Those Americans in Afghanistan are at least safer than in say Chicago or Detroit.

With democrats in charge, this is the new normal so get used to it.

Biden abandon the airbase that lead to the release of 5000 of ISIS-k prisoners....
Trump made a deal with the taliban leaving out the afghan government and agreed to release the very taliban leaders who are doing what they are now.

Trump made a deal with the taliban leaving out the afghan government and agreed to release the very taliban leaders who are doing what they are now.
239999250_10158335764806313_4143835361385138101_n.jpg

Biden also turned down the Taliban's offer for us to keep control of Bagram and Kabul until we could evacuate our people...

So we ended up having thousands of ISIS freed, and losing control of the approaches to the airfield....

Get real....

Biden ignored his generals and totally fucked things up to the point that we are dealing with suicide bombers at the gates of the airfield, preventable civilian casualties due to ISIS being free and operating from populated areas, and now there are reports of rocket attacks at the airport (withdrawal under fire)!!!!

And that is before we even start to talk about the citizens we are leaving stranded because the Idiot-in-Chief made a complete clusterfuck of the withdrawal!!!!

Godboy he's the CiC......he fkd up the withdrawal
Of course the idiot did....

I'm actually wondering at this point if the retard didn't ignore the generals because he was getting his advice from "the smartest guy he knows" (who was thrown out of the Navy on his first day of active duty for being a crackhead)!!!!!

Biden also turned down the Taliban's offer for us to keep control of Bagram and Kabul until we could evacuate our people...

So we ended up having thousands of ISIS freed, and losing control of the approaches to the airfield....

Get real....

Biden ignored his generals and totally fucked things up to the point that we are dealing with suicide bombers at the gates of the airfield, preventable civilian casualties due to ISIS being free and operating from populated areas, and now there are reports of rocket attacks at the airport (withdrawal under fire)!!!!

And that is before we even start to talk about the citizens we are leaving stranded because the Idiot-in-Chief made a complete clusterfuck of the withdrawal!!!!
Biden's military got out 120,000 citizens and green card holders. President Trump HAD NO PLANS to get any of them out, before leaving. How can the two be compared?

Biden's military got out 120,000 citizens and green card holders. President Trump HAD NO PLANS to get any of them out, before leaving. How can the two be compared?
I'm sure Trump was listening to his generals, who would know to evacuate the civilians before he pulled the troops out....

But Biden ignored the plans, the generals, and common sense, and turned everything into a shitshow....

Wrong Trump had a plan that had the military leaving last after the civilians and our allies had left.
As we all know, Trump is a dullard. He likely does the exact same thing old senile Joe did.

Yet another example of how similar the two fools are, but partisans of the two criminal gangs can’t see it.

Wrong Trump had a plan that had the military leaving last after the civilians and our allies had left.
He left only 2500 military there on Dec 20, 2020 as his last withdrawal, and had not had a single group gotten out of Americans and green card holders, with only 5 months left before his May exit plan....?

And he had 10 to 11 months from when he signed the exit plan with the Taliban in Feb 2020, and had NOT gotten out any of these groups of American citizens and Afghani???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back