And Just As I Predicted... HERE COME THE PEDOPHILES...

Yes. The agenda was to examine a delicate topic to produce the best medical outcomes. Some people were for changes to the system, others were against it. I fail to see where this small handful of people are stating they want pedophilia legalized. Can you cite any such evidence?

I have a feeling in a few decades, pedophilia will just be another accepted life style.

I have a feeling that in a few decades there will be a lot of dead pedophiles.

That would be cool but I don't want their sickness seen as an acceptable life style.

50 years ago who would have believed that there would be homo marriage or faggots it serving openly in the U.S. military?

America is becoming exactly like ancient Sodom and Gomorrah.

So it wouldn't not surprise me if in 50 years pedophilia will be considered normal.

And cities will have Pedophile Pride Parades. :evil:

I have a feeling that in a few decades there will be a lot of dead pedophiles.

That would be cool but I don't want their sickness seen as an acceptable life style.

50 years ago who would have believed that there would be homo marriage or faggots it serving openly in the U.S. military?

America is becoming exactly like ancient Sodom and Gomorrah.

So it wouldn't not surprise me if in 50 years pedophilia will be considered normal.

And cities will have Pedophile Pride Parades. :evil:

That is absolutely nuts Sunni, if that happens I am moving the fuck out of the country.:evil:

:clap2::clap2:Nice stretch.

:lol: It's not like gay citizens can help what pedophiles will say.

Pale, pedophilia is against the law because of age of consent.

Adults preying upon under age children does not equate to consenting adults who happen to be homosexual AT ALL.

For some reason I believe you BOTH get my point, but you decided to deflect to avoid having to admit it.

Homosexuality = sexual perversion

Pedophilia = sexual perversion

The homos didn't used to be OPENLY ACCEPTED until they waged an all out war against anyone who dared speak out against them. They also infiltrated the APA to get it taken off the list of MENTAL DISORDERS, although there is a large faction of psychiatrists that still maintain homosexuality is a mental illness. So the pedophiles will now take a page out of the homos play book and begin their campaign for ACCEPTANCE. That's what this is all about. There used to be laws against homosexual acts too, and there probably still is, so saying pedophilia is against the law is meaningless. The peds will push to get the laws changed just as the homos did. That is what has begun, and it doesn't have a mutha fuckin' thing to do with dems or repubs truth... you shit for brains partisan HACK. It's the slippery slope syndrome. How can anyone who supports homosexuality say pedophilia is wrong. Who are you to decide one PERVERSION is OK and the other is WRONG? You're going to piss off a whole lot of people if you do that.

No, I get your point but you don't get mine. There is a difference between adults preying upon children and two consenting adults, period.

Regardless of some psychiatric medical definition, age of consent laws protect children from being sexually preyed upon. The law has NO sympathy for THAT perversion because of the HARM it brings and THAT is the difference...That is FACT not opinion.

I understand you are rightfully upset about pedophilia creeps and concerned about a proposed shift in a psychiatric definition possibly creating a legal slippery slope, but deflecting your anger toward gay people is foolish as one really has nothing to do with the other...

Yes. The agenda was to examine a delicate topic to produce the best medical outcomes. Some people were for changes to the system, others were against it. I fail to see where this small handful of people are stating they want pedophilia legalized. Can you cite any such evidence?

They want it "normalized". Legalization will come later. That's why people are comparing it to homosexuality.

From their website:

Our Vision

B4U-ACT promotes competent and effective professional services and resources in Maryland for individuals (adults and adolescents) who are sexually attracted to children through education, outreach, communication, creativity, and initiative. B4U-ACT will be a leader in the development of competent and specialized services and resources that will be sought by individuals (adults and adolescents) who are sexually attracted to children.

Our Values

Individuals who are sexually attracted to children are the focus of everything that we do. Compassionate assistance in dealing with the difficulties of living in society with an attraction to minors is essential to our success.Integrity is never compromised. Diversity is recognized and respected.

B4U-ACT

It's all about "diversity" and "empathy". How ironic.

Many homosexuals are products of pedophilia.

Link?

The always forget the fact that more girls are molested than boys, so couldn't we assume more straight men are pedophiles?

Of course they can't just be grown up, and judge the person and not lump everyone into a group. ONe does not go with the other.

They also forget that there are female pedophiles too.
I find the notion that a person's sexuality is determined by whether or not they were molested as a child totally absurd.

I predicted years ago here on this board that after the homos were done beating everyone into submission to "accept" their perverted lifestyle, the pedophiles would be next. Well... here go...
]

One thing that is always predictable is that you will start up some ridiculous thread claiming pedophilia and homosexuality are the same thing.

The always forget the fact that more girls are molested than boys, so couldn't we assume more straight men are pedophiles?

Of course they can't just be grown up, and judge the person and not lump everyone into a group. ONe does not go with the other.

They also forget that there are female pedophiles too.
I find the notion that a person's sexuality is determined by whether or not they were molested as a child totally absurd.
THe way some of the people around here think confuses the hell out of me quite often.
INstead of judging the pedophile, they have to blame a larger group.

I predicted years ago here on this board that after the homos were done beating everyone into submission to "accept" their perverted lifestyle, the pedophiles would be next. Well... here go...
]

One thing that is always predictable is that you will start up some ridiculous thread claiming pedophilia and homosexuality are the same thing.

And then he jumps down someone's throat when he connects them to republicans, the very same thing he is doing...

Does being pedophile make you become a republican or is it the other way around?? If we were to use Pale's logic and all. :lol:

In North America, for example, approximately 15% to 25% of women and 5% to 15% of men were sexually abused when they were children.[11][12][13] Most sexual abuse offenders are acquainted with their victims; approximately 30% are relatives of the child, most often brothers, fathers, uncles or cousins; around 60% are other acquaintances such as 'friends' of the family, babysitters, or neighbors; strangers are the offenders in approximately 10% of child sexual abuse cases.[11] Most child sexual abuse is committed by men; studies show that women commit 14% to 40% of offenses reported against boys and 6% of offenses reported against girls.[11][1

Incest between a child or adolescent and a related adult has been identified as the most widespread form of child sexual abuse with a huge capacity for damage to a child.[10] One researcher stated that more than 70% of abusers are immediate family members or someone very close to the family.[74] Another researcher stated that about 30% of all perpetrators of sexual abuse are related to their victim, 60% of the perpetrators are family acquaintances, like a neighbor, babysitter or friend and 10% of the perpetrators in child sexual abuse cases are strangers.[11] Child sexual abuse offenses where the perpetrator is related to the child, either by blood or marriage, is a form of incest described as intrafamilial child sexual abuse.[75]

The most-often reported form of incest is father-daughter and stepfather-daughter incest, with most of the remaining reports consisting of mother/stepmother-daughter/son incest.[76] Father-son incest is reported less often,
Child sexual abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia (or paedophilia) is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary). The child must be at least five years younger in the case of adolescent pedophiles (16 or older) to be termed pedophilia.[1][2][3][4] The term has a range of definitions, as found in psychiatry, psychology, the vernacular, and law enforcement.

The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) defines pedophilia as a "disorder of adult personality and behaviour" in which there is a sexual preference for children of prepubertal or early pubertal age.[
Pedophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pedophilia and homosexuality are not one in the same, one doesn't have anything to do with the other. Pale trying to compare the two just makes him a bigot, but we already knew he was one.

No matter what way you look at it, minor females are always abused at a higher rate whether it is by a stranger, friend, or if it is incest.

]

There is no difference between homosexuals and pedophiles.

]

There is no difference between homosexuals and pedophiles.

Actually Sunni a pedophile can be a heterosexual who likes little girls.

New Topics

Forum List

Back