And it begins

Wow, Obama finally said something I agree completely with!

from the posted link in the OP said:
"I think it's a mistake to start thinking in terms of particular ethnic segments of the United States rather than to think that we are all in this together and we are all going to get out of this together," he said.

:clap2:

I hope means what he said here, and sticks to it.

I was under the impression that when we elect a president he is everyone's president. I can understand if one specific group of people is the target of unjust government actions that it should be corrected.
I do not think this is the case here, everybody is suffering from this economy, some more than others. For years I have lived near the White Mountain Apache Reservation where unemployment is over 40%. There has been special measures taken to help them, but it never works. See, they still have a different culture and a whole different outlook on life. Having a job is not a priority with most of them. Still, that is a situation that would arguably justify special treatment for a specific group.
I do not know why blacks have a higher unemployment rate, but I find it hard to believe it is actual discrimination based on race.
Reasons might include location. That would mean that the areas we are being told have very high unemployment, like around Detroit, might need location specific 'special treatment'.
I personally am disappointed there is no advocacy group for old white guys like me. (that is sarcasm for those of you who never get sarcasm)

Black lawmakers grow impatient with White House - Yahoo! News

Demands made cause he is black.

Exactly what would blacks say if whites DEMANDED a white President do more for them then other Americans?

RGS...You must be pleased with Obama for not giving into this special interest group.

First it should never have been demanded of him to begin with, second it is ASSUMED in the demand that he would deliver. And you and the rest of the liberal idiots can not hide from this overt racism.

Exactly what would blacks say if whites DEMANDED a white President do more for them then other Americans?

RGS...You must be pleased with Obama for not giving into this special interest group.

First it should never have been demanded of him to begin with, second it is ASSUMED in the demand that he would deliver. And you and the rest of the liberal idiots can not hide from this overt racism.

I did not imply any racism, so why would you say that.

As for the demands which you outline, I have nothing to do with them, as I am not a black and I have not demanded anything of Obama.

Now it is time for YOU to stop making assumptions.

Kinda like the corporations with Bush?

Provide some evidence Bush did anything for Corporations.

Evidence? I'll provide the links, you decide. Google up "Bush no bid contracts". Rather than pick one or two to quote from, it's best if I report and you decide.

Idiot leftist fucker

look up no bid contracts being used by every administration, with every congress, and in every year since you have been alive

Kinda like the corporations with Bush?

Provide some evidence Bush did anything for Corporations.

Evidence? I'll provide the links, you decide. Google up "Bush no bid contracts". Rather than pick one or two to quote from, it's best if I report and you decide.

Will you people ever learn on the 'no bid contract' bullshit? Why don't you google Clinton and 'no bid contracts' as well, perhaps you'll educate yourself.

What is "overt racism"?

[

What is "overt racism"?

Overt racism uses structures and actions to suppress a specific race or group by developing and utilizing systems of inequality and oppression. Overt racism is the more apparent form of and opposite to covert racism. Covert racism, sometimes called “color blind” racism, is less obvious but can be equally oppressive as overt racism.

Will you people ever learn on the 'no bid contract' bullshit? Why don't you google Clinton and 'no bid contracts' as well, perhaps you'll educate yourself.

to the same degree?

see... that's what you loons never look at.

there's also a huge appearance of impropriety when the VP has a financial stake in the company getting the no-bid contracts.

did clinton enrich himself on the country's dealings with haliburton?

didn't think so.

what on earth are you talking about?

every interest group asks for things.

it's what's done in response to the requests that matters.

christian groups asked for a myriad of things from bush, including terry schiavo and restricting stem cell research.

difference is...he gave in. that's life. *shrug*

it was flat out in your face racism on the part of the CBC. I think it's high time we had a CWC.

Forum List

Back