And Anudder PMSNBC LIAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Is that redundant? I missed his name but he's a regular contributor (pronounced: LIAR). In trashing Trump (shock, eh?) he described Cumming's Baltimore district as relatively wealthy and well educated and that Trump erred in his comments about the "African Americans" who live there. Of course, Trump said NOTHING about the district's residents of color but why stick to the truth when LIES get you regular facetime, eh?

If a leftard's lips are moving...

Need a link here. SAYIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that redundant? I missed his name but he's a regular contributor (pronounced: LIAR). In trashing Trump (shock, eh?) he described Cumming's Baltimore district as relatively wealthy and well educated and that Trump erred in his comments about the "African Americans" who live there. Of course, Trump said NOTHING about the district's residents of color but why stick to the truth when LIES get you regular facetime, eh?

Al Sharpton who described the shithole as Maryland's second-wealthiest black congressional district.

Wow that's one whopper lie even for a puke liberal.
Nah. Actually that's as close to the truth that anyone at PMSNBC has been in years.
President Trump and Twitter is like someone feeding goldfish in their pond. He just tosses a Tweet in the water and watches the wild eyed goldfish gobble it up.
Indeed. They're like a starving pack of Pavlov's dogs.

Last edited:

It's true. Especially when you compare it to some rural republican districts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back