And 20 years later they 3d printed a steak

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
They 3d printed a steak from cow tissues, I think lab induced/created tissue from duplicating cells.
Aprox little over 20 years after my science and tech page explained the possibility, but was scoffed at by silly Stasists. Told ya- always 20 years ahead of ya's-that ain't a joke.

Last edited:
Sometimes even more then 20 years... Has it really been that long since we discussed it my how time flies and with this ability it should put to rest many issues and free up many resources that can be used in combatting so many of the problems we face today and in the future..

Sometimes even more then 20 years... Has it really been that long since we discussed it my how time flies and with this ability it should put to rest many issues and free up many resources that can be used in combatting so many of the problems we face today and in the future..
But there is a down side, this will eventually make liberal vegans and weather activist money grabbers further their call to eleviate the beef industry and ban cows. When Feinstein and Pelosi both call their husbands to get their firms invest in these processes and companies you know the green new deal flatulence police is coming to crack down on cows. LAWS FOR COWS BUT NOT FOR Swalwell-because even though they claim "nobody is above the law" -except the lawmakers.

Forum List

Back