Zone1 Ancestors of Europeans

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Neanderthals are native to Europe and the Near East. It was a single isolated region of chthonic culture. Old Europeans and Semites are descended from Neanderthals. Anthropologically, their traits have been preserved most of all by the female population. They inherit short legs from Neanderthals, a long horizontal femoral neck, which is why they have widened hips. In addition, the Neanderthal chignon - the elongated back of the head - is common in Europe.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Obviously, mixing Homo sapiens with Neanderthals is undesirable, these are different subspecies of humans

• Banned
I think that the flow of migrants from Europe should be limited or banned. Alternatively, strict testing for Neanderthal genetics should be introduced. Emigration from Europe could have a bad effect on the American gene pool.

I think that the flow of migrants from Europe should be limited or banned. Alternatively, strict testing for Neanderthal genetics should be introduced. Emigration from Europe could have a bad effect on the American gene pool.

No. First of all, when I see you post "I think that..." I know the thread is based on nonsense.

Second of all, we do not allow or disallow immigration based strictly on genetics. Besides, exactly what genetic traits do you think are so bad? Being an early riser?

Neanderthals were backward, engaged in cannibalism, and so on. they were at enmity with homosapiens.

Some were and some weren't. You making a blanket statement concerning an entire sub-species is laughable.

Neanderthal dna is common today, despite Neanderthals going exinct 40,000 years ago. The two subspecies interbred.

Oh, and the Homo Sapien Sapiens were know to be cannibals as well.

So you think there should be DNA testing as a condition of international travel and immigration?

Another sign is the increased hairiness of European women

Forum List

Back