Anatomy of a furry convention:A world where LGBT is the majority

the fruitcakes need therapy--their suicide rate is HIGH....males think they are females and vice versa!!!! = SICK

What i read is that it's because of societies attitudes that cause them to committ suicide.

I read on this site, people calling transgender people freaks,trannies,tranny.

Look at some of your own comments, i think your transphobic comments are the reason why.

Words hurt, Like you can't say to a Black person and call them the N word, cause the N word hurts a Black person's feelings, same as those transgender terms.

Words hurt, like you ever read about how bullying or cyber bullying can make someone very upset?

I hope one day, those anti transgender terms are one day banned.

When are they ever going to stop whining? The U.S. is one of the most tolerant countries on the globe. Nobody cares what freakazoids do behind closed doors as long as they don't bury the corpses in the basement like Gacy. The one thing the freakazoids crave and will never get is total acceptance even if they try to force it by law (at the point of a gun). Americans have the 1st Amendment right to ridicule dykes on bikes and men in dresses. Let's hope democrats and liberals don't succeed in surrendering the relative safety of the ladies room to perverts and endanger the physical and mental health of girls by forcing them to share the shower with confused boys. .

When are they ever going to stop whining? The U.S. is one of the most tolerant countries on the globe. Nobody cares what freakazoids do behind closed doors as long as they don't bury the corpses in the basement like Gacy. The one thing the freakazoids crave and will never get is total acceptance even if they try to force it by law (at the point of a gun). Americans have the 1st Amendment right to ridicule dykes on bikes and men in dresses. Let's hope democrats and liberals don't succeed in surrendering the relative safety of the ladies room to perverts and endanger the physical and mental health of girls by forcing them to share the shower with confused boys. .

It's terms like freakazoid that i think is the reason why transpeople feel depressed.

Attachments

• free_speech_2x.png
    free_speech_2x.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
The word "tranny" is offensive.

I dont care.

Dear friends, as a representative of the group "Burr people without hearing and voice", who dramatically underrepresented on stage, in opera, on radio and television - I have been repeating the same thing for many years. Carriers of sexual behavior disorders are not enemies of society. These are people with problems, with an increased level of sadness and depression, people with a high risk of conflict — but this does not prevent many of them from working and bringing social benefits.

The problem is a political movement whose ideology consists
a) in transferring responsibility for the problems of these individuals to society,
b) in moral blackmail of society in order to gain power,
c) upon reaching this power, in taxing society and continuous propaganda pressure on it.

Nine years ago, when the prohibition of this propaganda in Russia was just being discussed and the Moscow intellectuals explained that: "It is the same as to adopt a law persecuting the propaganda of "winter" or "autumn". Same-sex attraction, gentlemen, is the same phenomenon of nature as the flowering of lilacs. It is impossible to "propagandize" it, it is just impossible"
And I wrote that it is very possible, which earned me disgusting reputation in the eyes of All Decent Progressive People.

Then, strictly speaking, the state managed to strangle the agenda a little in the very first stage, namely : "These are just people, who want to love each other freely, without fear of violence." Strictly speaking, at this stage (the "suffering marginality"), the LGBT political movement in Russia is now stuck.

But then the next stage comes - "an institutionalized lobby capable of causing trouble."

The third stage is also inevitable - "a privileged political bloc that requires quotas in government, in the management of companies, airtime and paid hours of propaganda in schools."

And as a result, in those countries, where the state and society have missed the first stage and have succumb to "suffering marginalized girls who just want to love" - we read that (oops!) they have actually created a new social norm. And eager for approval, zoomers en masse enroll in an alternative identity, which is now somehow ridiculous to call a "minority".

We have a study from October 2021 from the USA: "39% of citizens aged 18 to 24 identify themselves as LGBT."

Four tenths of the younger generation, friends. Compared to grandparents, the growth is literally twenty times.

There are two options:

1) The shackles of heteronormativity have finally fallen off the younger generation, and it (albeit not yet completely) has begun to openly communicate its sexual identity in order to live happily.

2) The unquenchable desire for social mimicry has bent almost half of the youth towards the New Norm.

The official version in the countries of the winning LGBT is the first, of course. The second is homophobic, because there is no political movement, there is no propaganda, there is only lilacs, and whoever does not agree will be fired and banned on Twitter.

But I have one question: if the shackles have fallen off and everyone has finally become free and happy - why do ALL the studies show that this is the most depressingly unhappy generation?

Maybe because it was bent in wrong direction?
(c)

1) The shackles of heteronormativity have finally fallen off the younger generation, and it (albeit not yet completely) has begun to openly communicate its sexual identity in order to live happily.

One thing i have noticed is that among younger people that they won't put up with homophobic/transphobic BS or such. Like i have seen people on here using terms like "fag" tranny" "trannie" and such.

I have told them that they are being ignorant and that those terms are offensive, but they seem to pay me no mind.

I remember when i was in high school, this was around 1994-1997 and in special ed. I remember some kids used to be really homophobic and tell homophobic jokes like one time in a sing-song voice saying "gays not allowed" I think nowadays that stuff would no longer be tolerated and i think the kids would be called ignorant for telling those jokes and such.

Homosexual men make up 2% to 4% of the population, yet young boys are sexually abused almost as often as young girls.

Who is molesting all those little boys? By definition, it sure as Hell isn't heterosexual men.

When 2% to 4% of the population accounts for nearly half of all child molesters, you have to know that there is something disproportionately wrong with that 2% to 4%.
Yeah, because heterosexual men never commit rapes against other men in prison.

Yeah, because heterosexual men never commit rapes against other men in prison.

I saw some studies that most rapes are done by family members.

Like i have seen on tv where a daughter is raped by a father,uncle or such.

This is some kind of creepy troller topic. I don't believe a word of it.

Sadly, the heterosexual pedophiles don't consider young boys to be other men.

What a deranged mental case “considers” has little to do with reality.

A “heterosexual” man who fucks boys is no more a genuine heterosexual than a “trans woman” is a genuine woman.

Sane people don't look to those who are seriously fucked-up in their heads to define reality for us.

I also heard of this thing where men will go in prison who have a girlfriend and they will have gay sex with other men.

Forum List

Back