Anatomy of a furry convention:A world where LGBT is the majority

The norm? Seems to me that there are far more married men diddling young boys at their Boy Scout outings.

Most homosexuals aren't exclusively homosexual for one, they just prefer their on sex. As we know from the last NAMBLA undercover investigations the vermin would rape little girls if they couldn't find a boy. Only about 10% of homos are exclusively homosexual, another reason not to take anything they say about 'born that way' as anything but another joke.

Most homosexuals aren't exclusively homosexual for one, they just prefer their on sex. As we know from the last NAMBLA undercover investigations the vermin would rape little girls if they couldn't find a boy. Only about 10% of homos are exclusively homosexual, another reason not to take anything they say about 'born that way' as anything but another joke.

Yes, quite the well versed.

Yeah, cuz all pedoes run around looking for witnesses to commit rapes in front of, so your anecdotal story must mean they aren't sick freaks n stuff.

Actually furries don't tolerate pedos.

A manga type magazine was banned at various furry cons, both in the US and in Europe.

One certainly has to wonder about a group that combines sexual deviancy, a highly-sexualized culture, with a visual style of costuming expected to appeal primarily to young children.

On doing just a bit more reading on the subject, it appears that what sense I have of the subculture came from a TV show many years ago, which somewhat exaggerated the sexual aspect of the whole thing, but apparently not by very much. I faintly remember a character on that show whose costume—an anthropomorphic female cat in lingerie—needed to be taken as evidence, revealing a very nerdy-looking man inside, and he was worried that he couldn't get “yiffed” if he didn't get his costume back.

One certainly has to wonder about a group that combines sexual deviancy, a highly-sexualized culture, with a visual style of costuming expected to appeal primarily to young children.

I think anime also has predators too.

I heard about stories where at anime cons, there is this really old guy that calls every girl their waifu.

Until the Furries start demanding the right to wear the stuff at work by government fiat, they can do as they please.

Keep it at the conventions, in the homes, and maybe an occasional parade (without the sex stuff outside of course)

and also

View attachment 557369

I think you're lost.

4chan,Encyclopedia Dramatica are that way >>>>>>

On doing just a bit more reading on the subject, it appears that what sense I have of the subculture came from a TV show many years ago, which somewhat exaggerated the sexual aspect of the whole thing, but apparently not by very much. I faintly remember a character on that show whose costume—an anthropomorphic female cat in lingerie—needed to be taken as evidence, revealing a very nerdy-looking man inside, and he was worried that he couldn't get “yiffed” if he didn't get his costume back.

And actually furry isn't all about nsfw stuff.

A study found only 4% are interested in the sexual side of the fandom.

Its weird but whatever. Who cares.
As long as they dont go around trying to get special rights like gays and trannies, it will be fine.

Sounds like you are well versed on this.

Sounds like you can't rebut it, and now fall back on the silly assed reverse psychology and innuendo. All part of the media campaign and you follow it to the letter.

Its weird but whatever. Who cares.
As long as they dont go around trying to get special rights like gays and trannies, it will be fine.

The word "tranny" is offensive.

The left defends the concept of confused boys and hairy men in the ladies room and I need therapy?
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Your comment does fit the Republican agenda.
As I have said for many years if you are not a white heterosexual male, Republicans have every wish to control you.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Your comment does fit the Republican agenda.
As I have said for many years if you are not a white heterosexual male, Republicans have every wish to control you.

Yup.

Anyone noticed that Trump had a upside rainbow flag one time?

Forum List

Back