Anarchists damage dozens of buildings overnight in downtown Portland, police say

My heritage is rebellion. Come at me Tory, and I'll kick your fat bloated colonizing ass all the way back to England.

Just like last time.
No, the last time people like Tommy were hiring German mercenaries to kill Americans. People like Tommy were too good to fight their own wars of oppression, they payed Scots, Irish and Germans to do the dirty work.

Well in one protest 600 thugs tried to prevent the process of electing a new president. People were killed. In the other one a few people smashed some windows and sprayed some paint.

So nothing like the January 6th insurrection.
On Jan. 6 damaged some buildings were damaged that belonged to the public that damaged them in the attempt to get justice from the people they elected to represent them. They "trespassed" on property that belonged to them. Anarchists committing deliberate serious crimes and those that colluded to allow those crimes was a far more serious breach of the peace.

On Jan. 6 damaged some buildings were damaged that belonged to the public that damaged them in the attempt to get justice from the people they elected to represent them. They "trespassed" on property that belonged to them. Anarchists committing deliberate serious crimes and those that colluded to allow those crimes was a far more serious breach of the peace.
How can they even begin to fathom, in a monarchy, that those buildings actually belong to us? It's asking too much.

I see that ''anarchists'' term is still being tossed around so arbitrarily.

All that does is give real anarchists a bad name, predictably. How convenient.

The reality, for anyone interested in the relity of these recurring events, is that these are operatives of the Cloward-Piven strategy that the Biden/Harris administration and participating Governors in these states (Kate Brown, et al) have invoked since prior to the last election.

Call it what it actually is...

Anarchists already have given themselves a bad name.

New Topics

Forum List

Back