Transactions over Six Hundred Dollars?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
You know that little "MEMO" line on the bottom left of your checks?

From now on, any time you write a check over $600, put something interesting on that Memo line:
  • "Assault Weapon"
  • "Suitcase Nuke"
  • "Committee to overthrow the Govt"
  • "Fuck Biden Committee"
You get the idea.

I cannot work up much dread or righteous indignation, as I am not operating a cash business providing adult services or sell drugs.

From now on, any time you write a check over $600, put something interesting on that Memo line:
  • "Assault Weapon"
  • "Suitcase Nuke"
  • "Fuck Biden Committee"
You get the idea.

Who uses CHECKS anymore?????

debit-card-isolated-on-white-260nw-542784994.jpg

I cannot work up much dread or righteous indignation, as I am not operating a cash business providing adult services or sell drugs.

Better not have a garage sale, flea market, sell a car or a valuable antique either. Or pay for home renovations, a new shed, a nice lawnmower or tractor you found, where the guy wants cash.

• "Assault Weapon"
  • "Suitcase Nuke"
  • "Fuck Biden Committee"
You get the idea.

My understanding is that it will be annual reports for any account with over $600 activity, so basically every effing body

Better not have a garage sale, flea market, sell a car or a valuable antique either. Or pay for home renovations, a new shed, a nice lawnmower or tractor you found, where the guy wants cash.
Does not effect what I pay, as the money flowed in by normal means across the table. It only affects those that receive money under the table, unreported for tax purposes.

Forum List

Back