Anabolic steroid use by women

I have increased my muscle mass without the aid of anabolic steroids by working out on a regular basis.
Ok.

Anybody can increase muscle mass without steroids, though you have yet to show us any proof you have.

That doesnā€™t change the fact that they should be legal.

Sports organizations could, and would, continue to ban the substances as they see fit. Most steroid users today are average joes, not professional athletes.

Ok.

Anybody can increase muscle mass without steroids, though you have yet to show us any proof you have.

That doesnā€™t change the fact that they should be legal.

Sports organizations could, and would, continue to ban the substances as they see fit. Most steroid users today are average joes, not professional athletes.
Using steroids to gain muscle mass is cheating in my opinion. I prefer doing it the right way.

Using steroids to gain muscle mass is cheating in my opinion. I prefer doing it the right way.
It isnā€™t a magic wand. The dudes using steroids at your local gym work just as hard as anyone. It still requires hard work and discipline.

Whoever that dude was in that bicep pic you cut and pasted, 99% sure heā€™s juiced.

It isnā€™t a magic wand. The dudes using steroids at your local gym work just as hard as anyone. It still requires hard work and discipline.

Whoever that dude was in that bicep pic you cut and pasted, 99% sure heā€™s juiced.
Steroids are just a shortcut to gain muscle mass. There are long term health problems caused by it.

Steroids are just a shortcut to gain muscle mass. There are long term health problems caused by it.
Well, thereā€™s a certain amount of muscle that cannot be obtained without steroids. Jay Cutler, Rich Piana for example. So itā€™s more than just a shortcut.

And the health problems are manageable. The WWE stars and athletes whoā€™ve died, they were taking increasingly insane high doses to fuel the image they feel they need in a career defined by how big you are.

Monitor your lipid levels and BP while on cycle. After cycle take Aromatase inhibitors, SERMs to get your natural hormone production back up.

Itā€™s far less dangerous than people think.

Well, thereā€™s a certain amount of muscle that cannot be obtained without steroids. Jay Cutler, Rich Piana for example. So itā€™s more than just a shortcut.

And the health problems are manageable. The WWE stars and athletes whoā€™ve died, they were taking increasingly insane high doses to fuel the image they feel they need in a career defined by how big you are.

Monitor your lipid levels and BP while on cycle. After cycle take Aromatase inhibitors, SERMs to get your natural hormone production back up.

Itā€™s far less dangerous than people think.
Steroids are unhealthy in the long term. My health is important to me.

Ok fair enough.

You seem to start a lot of threads about steroids for someone not interested in them, though
I do find it a fascinating topic and I have talked to quite a few people that use steroids.

Forum List

Back