An unconventional yet ethical plan to block a Trump nomination

JasonDeFran

Rookie
Feb 29, 2016
We need to make certain that such a dangerous mind is not granted the GOP nomination. We can utilize democracy in both conventional and unconventional ways. We can vote AGAINST TRUMP and effectively block a nomination.

How to annihilate Trump:

1.) If you are a democrat, concede that Bernie Sanders IS GOING TO LOSE THE PRIMARY. Switch your affiliation to Republican and go vote in the GOP Primary for Marco Rubio. IMMEDIATELY after you do so, switch your affiliation back to a Democrat and vote for the Democratic nominee in the general election. Even if you don't revert your party affiliation after the primaries, it doesn't matter as you can vote whoever you wish in the general election regardless of your affiliation.
2.)If you are an independent, re-register as a Republican and go vote for Marco Rubio in the GOP Primary. After your states primary, re-register as an independent and vote for whoever you want (I'd love it if it was for a Democrat, but after all, you are independent).
3.)Since low turnout typically plagues the primary elections, this is a VERY practical idea.

The Plan - https://youtu.be/1sya8-BOhFU

We need to make certain that such a dangerous mind is not granted the GOP nomination. We can utilize democracy in both conventional and unconventional ways. We can vote AGAINST TRUMP and effectively block a nomination.

How to annihilate Trump:

1.) If you are a democrat, concede that Bernie Sanders IS GOING TO LOSE THE PRIMARY. Switch your affiliation to Republican and go vote in the GOP Primary for Marco Rubio. IMMEDIATELY after you do so, switch your affiliation back to a Democrat and vote for the Democratic nominee in the general election. Even if you don't revert your party affiliation after the primaries, it doesn't matter as you can vote whoever you wish in the general election regardless of your affiliation.
2.)If you are an independent, re-register as a Republican and go vote for Marco Rubio in the GOP Primary. After your states primary, re-register as an independent and vote for whoever you want (I'd love it if it was for a Democrat, but after all, you are independent).
3.)Since low turnout typically plagues the primary elections, this is a VERY practical idea.

Ah, a dedicated Rush Limbaugh member with a long memory!

Operation Chaos Redux.

Thank you for reminding us!

And for reminding me to register Democrat tomorrow (you can do it at the polls) and give Nutty Old Uncle Bernie a vote!

How to annihilate Trump:

Ah, a dedicated Rush Limbaugh member with a long memory!

Operation Chaos Redux.

Thank you for reminding us!

And for reminding me to register Democrat tomorrow (you can do it at the polls) and give Nutty Old Uncle Bernie a vote!
I think that you may be misunderstanding. For one thing, there isn't a single thing I like about Rush Limbaugh, and the fact of the matter is that although Bernie is polling well in GE polls now against Trump, it doesn't make any bit of difference if he can't get TO the General Election. I see things differently. I see Trump as a cancer that needs to be removed through this democratic process.

Your modesty overwhelms!

Obviously you remember, perhaps from infancy, listening to Rush Limbaugh teach concerned Americans how to go to the polls and wreak chaos for - in that case - The Democrat Party.

Or maybe it was just a fond tale told to you at your grandfather's knee......

If RINOS block Trump....we will burn the GOP to the ground. The days of the politically correct establishment are over.

America is changing radically this fall one way or another.

Why is everyone so anxious to get rid of Trump? How could anything get worse? We just had the worst 9 years possible since 1929, we have a DemonCrat on record lecturing an Army Generals that an Island may tip over? WTH!!!!! I am worn out from it all. We have a group posting here who will defend, deny, lie, twist, spin, ignore or do whatever to defend these scum. We have some running private server (lawbreaker) hiding transactions conducted on GOVT time AND they work for US!!!

Trump is right. We have mostly stupid people in charge of 25% GDP ($4T) spending. All DemonCrats are evil. Most Republicans are phony-go-along. Only about 30-50 are honest.

Time to clean house. Problem is, the American public is dumbed down and the media makes it hard for anyone good to want the job. Somebody has to do the job? Who? Trump Cruz Carson? only?

So, as a liberal Democrat, why would I vote for the Republican in the primary with a better shot in the general election?

However, unless something unexpected happens, it's done, Trump is the GOP nominee.

If RINOS block Trump....we will burn the GOP to the ground. The days of the politically correct establishment are over.

America is changing radically this fall one way or another.
I'm a progressive democrat, and I think that this is our best shot.

Why is everyone so anxious to get rid of Trump? How could anything get worse? We just had the worst 9 years possible since 1929...
If you think the last 9 years was rough it probably means you either aren't old enough or didn't travel around the world to realize that from ~2003-2008 (Bush years) were, by far, worse than Obama's presidency. In those years the US turned from a leader in the world to one of the demons of the world. Bush's years were so bad that Obama, who had done NOTHING even close to worthy, literally won a Nobel Peace Prize just for taking office from Bush.

Now, I'm not saying that Obama was a great president, but just that you must be super young or untraveled to even suggest that Obama had a worse presidency than Bush (if you can remember, even the Republican party shunned Bush, the incumbent, during the election cycle following his presidency...something pretty much unheard of).

Also, as an aside, we went into the Great Depression in 1929...during which we had a Republican president. It was a Democratic president (FDR) that pulled us out of it.

So, as a liberal Democrat, why would I vote for the Republican in the primary with a better shot in the general election?

However, unless something unexpected happens, it's done, Trump is the GOP nominee.
Because what does that matter if Sanders can't get TO the General Election?

Forum List

Back