An open letter

Shallow dicks believe that what anonymous people say on message boards are of any consequence and take offense when people express dislike of them, to the point where they post "open letters" like you did, moron.

Sweet, another person with a degree in behavioral psychology!

No, I don't believe everything people say on this board. If I did, I would have popped a cap in my head a long time ago. I believe people who make compelling arguments.

You are intimidated. That's all I can glean from you. You don't like it when people break themselves out of the mold.

You have issues, Templar!

Of course I do!
Apparently you do not know the definition of "intimidated". If you meant that I am creeped out by your douchy "open letter" and its content, then yes, I am guilty.

Yeah. You're a character. Two weeks in and you're itching to start a fight. Come find me on the political boards and engage me in a debate, I'll make you regret registering here.

Adherence to a particular ideology does not preclude you from being open minded.

This irrational anger at my "open letter" shows the exact opposite.

Take me, for example. I am a far right conservative politically. However, I am also an atheist.

I really don't care what you are. You could be Spider Man for all I know.

I'm not affiliated with any political party. I'm a Christian. I was a far right loon like you once. But I decided that it conflicted with my conscience.

By the way, I don't expect you to care about what I am either.

Further, my conservative bent does not prevent me from analyzing all sides of an issue.

Right, so calling me a dick is supposed to make you sound smart or gain you any credibility? If that's the case, you have a ways to go.

It is laziness, ignorance and stupidity that causes this. In addition, it is also apathy.

Interesting. But I already know what causes it. Ignorance. Blissful ignorance. An unwillingness to being open minded; an unwillingness to step out of ones own preconceived view of the world.

If you still need to define yourself at this point in life (I am assuming you are an adult) then you need to do it with the assistance of a shrink.

Having been to a looney bin twice in my life, I've seen more shrinks than you have fingers or toes, so all of these jokes about my mental state don't really bother me that much.

If I met a set particular definition as a human being, I wouldn't be unique. My beliefs change. They are never static. There are my core beliefs and my other beliefs. You seem terribly dissatisfied with that. Is that an inferiority complex I'm sensing?

Last edited:
Shallow dicks believe that what anonymous people say on message boards are of any consequence and take offense when people express dislike of them, to the point where they post "open letters" like you did, moron.

No, I don't believe everything people say on this board. If I did, I would have popped a cap in my head a long time ago. I believe people who make compelling arguments.

You are intimidated. That's all I can glean from you. You don't like it when people break themselves out of the mold.

Of course I do!
Apparently you do not know the definition of "intimidated". If you meant that I am creeped out by your douchy "open letter" and its content, then yes, I am guilty.

Yeah. You're a character. Two weeks in and you're itching to start a fight. Come find me on the political boards and engage me in a debate, I'll make you regret registering here.

brave talk for a boi who lives off his grandmother in her basement......what a fucking joke you are

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Mental Case and OP...........................

Why the hell are you worried what people think.............................

Say your position and stand by it.............If they don't like it........So the Hell what..............

Adherence to a particular ideology does not preclude you from being open minded.

Take me, for example. I am a far right conservative politically. However, I am also an atheist.

I'm not affiliated with any political party. I'm a Christian. I was a far right loon like you once. But I decided that it conflicted with my conscience.

Further, my conservative bent does not prevent me from analyzing all sides of an issue.

Right, so calling me a dick is supposed to make you sound smart or gain you any credibility? If that's the case, you have a ways to go.

It is laziness, ignorance and stupidity that causes this. In addition, it is also apathy.

Interesting. But I already know what causes it. Ignorance. Blissful ignorance. An unwillingness to being open minded; an unwillingness to step out of ones own preconceived view of the world.

If you still need to define yourself at this point in life (I am assuming you are an adult) then you need to do it with the assistance of a shrink.

Having been to a looney bin twice in my life, I've seen more shrinks than you have fingers or toes, so all of these jokes about my mental state don't really bother me that much.

If I met a set particular definition as a human being, I wouldn't be unique. My beliefs change. They are never static. There are my core beliefs and my other beliefs. You seem terribly dissatisfied with that. Is that an inferiority complex I'm sensing?
So, Templar admits to being institutionalize door mental disturbances not once, but twice, in his life. I knew it. This guy is a nut. A mentally defective person. I wonder how bad it was. Did the poor bastard have shock therapy administered to him as well.

I pity you, Templar. I will treat you much more softly when I run across you now given your admitted mental infirmity. You take it easy now, big guy! Remember to take your meds and to get plenty of sleep, and to do your breathing exercises!

See ya, buddy!

Of course I do!

brave talk for a boi who lives off his grandmother in her basement......what a fucking joke you are
Bitch, please. You admit in another thread to being a volume pot user. You are pure trash.

Of course I do!

Ha ha ha ha! I've been here longer than you, numb nuts.

So, Templar admits to being institutionalize door mental disturbances not once, but twice, in his life. I knew it. This guy is a nut. A mentally defective person. I wonder how bad it was. Did the poor bastard have shock therapy administered to him as well.

I pity you, Templar. I will treat you much more softly when I run across you now given your admitted mental infirmity. You take it easy now, big guy! Remember to take your meds and to get plenty of sleep, and to do your breathing exercises!

See ya, buddy!

You're funny. I bet I have more control of my mental faculties than you do. You seem very unstable to me.

Of course I do!

I've been here since 2013. You registered 2 weeks ago. You're quite the mathematical genius aren't you?

Mental Case and OP...........................

Why the hell are you worried what people think.............................

Say your position and stand by it.............If they don't like it........So the Hell what..............

That's the thing, I don't have positions to stand by, because they change. Better to avoid confusion by doing it this way.

See ya, buddy!

You're funny. I bet I have more control of my mental faculties than you do. You seem very unstable to me.
You are a smart and charming person, Templar. I hope the sun shines for you tomorrow.

Of course I do!

I've been here since 2013. You registered 2 weeks ago. You're quite the mathematical genius aren't you?
That's ok, buddy! You are sweet, and I cherish these discussions we are having!

Of course I do!

Don't baby talk me.

Don't baby talk me.
C'mon, honey. It's getting late. Things will look much better to you in the morning. Good night, Swoogums!

Don't baby talk me.
C'mon, honey. It's getting late. Things will look much better to you in the morning. Good night, Swoogums!

And here you are making fun of my mental problems, but I can assure you, you have plenty of issues of your own.

Forum List

Back