An Obese Tranny is going to be Biden's Assistant Health Secretary

This couldn't be any more Clown World. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

"President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate."

Biden Picks Pa.'s Dr. Levine to Be Assistant Health Secretary, Would Make History If Confirmed

View attachment 445154
What does a persons weight or gender identity have to do with their ability to execute a job? Did you just feel like starting a hateful thread?

There's no such thing as "gender identity." The concept of "gender identity" is contrary to the "science" that you people hold in such high regard.

If you're so willing to deny the proven scientific fact that there are only two genders, you might as well also deny "climate change" and "evolution."

You can only be on one side of the fence and one side only. You cannot have it both ways.

Actually science supports gender fluidity. It has demonstrated time and time again, that those who claim to be one sex, when their bodies indicate otherwise, often have different arrangements in the gender related chromosomes, meaning that they're absolutely correct, they are men in a woman's body, or vice versa.

If our sexuality is a "choice", why can't I remember making it. Shouldn't I have thought about it? Considered my options? Shouldn't such a life altering decision be something I would remember? Liking men wasn't something I decided to do, it was who I was at my most basic level. I asked a gay friend once how old he was when he knew he was gay, and he answered 5. As a Brownie leader a 9 year old once asked me if girls could marry girls. She's now 30 and out as a Lesbian.

There are gays across every race and culture, and across time. There are gay animals who prefer members of their own sex - across every species.

If God doesn't make mistakes, then these people are supposed to be here, just as they are, and Jesus told us that how we treat the least among us is the basis upon which we will be judged.
......they have a higher suicide rate because their minds are warped
......I couldn't care less what they are---but they try for FORCE that crap on everyone else

"President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate."

Biden Picks Pa.'s Dr. Levine to Be Assistant Health Secretary, Would Make History If Confirmed

View attachment 445154
..like blacks base their thinking on RACE, the LGTBQs base their thinking on LGTBQ crap --they have a HIGH suicide rate
..so, the US will be fked by blacks and them because they base their thinking on what's good for THEM, only--and not common sense

The party that thinks Donald Trump didn''t lose the election, climate change and covid are "hoaxes", tax cuts create jobs and pay for themselves, the Clintons are the criminals, and Democrats are baby eating lizards running a child sex trafficking ring.

Yes there's just so much common sense amongst Republicans.

View attachment 445154
What does a persons weight or gender identity have to do with their ability to execute a job? Did you just feel like starting a hateful thread?

There's no such thing as "gender identity." The concept of "gender identity" is contrary to the "science" that you people hold in such high regard.

If you're so willing to deny the proven scientific fact that there are only two genders, you might as well also deny "climate change" and "evolution."

You can only be on one side of the fence and one side only. You cannot have it both ways.

Actually science supports gender fluidity. It has demonstrated time and time again, that those who claim to be one sex, when their bodies indicate otherwise, often have different arrangements in the gender related chromosomes, meaning that they're absolutely correct, they are men in a woman's body, or vice versa.

If our sexuality is a "choice", why can't I remember making it. Shouldn't I have thought about it? Considered my options? Shouldn't such a life altering decision be something I would remember? Liking men wasn't something I decided to do, it was who I was at my most basic level. I asked a gay friend once how old he was when he knew he was gay, and he answered 5. As a Brownie leader a 9 year old once asked me if girls could marry girls. She's now 30 and out as a Lesbian.

There are gays across every race and culture, and across time. There are gay animals who prefer members of their own sex - across every species.

If God doesn't make mistakes, then these people are supposed to be here, just as they are, and Jesus told us that how we treat the least among us is the basis upon which we will be judged.
But transgender and homosexuality are two different things!

View attachment 445154
..like blacks base their thinking on RACE, the LGTBQs base their thinking on LGTBQ crap --they have a HIGH suicide rate
..so, the US will be fked by blacks and them because they base their thinking on what's good for THEM, only--and not common sense

The party that thinks Donald Trump didn''t lose the election, climate change and covid are "hoaxes", tax cuts create jobs and pay for themselves, the Clintons are the criminals, and Democrats are baby eating lizards running a child sex trafficking ring.

and your party thinks this is a highly respectable woman

View attachment 445154

Do you ever get tired of wasting bandwidth with your meaningless bullshit?
Do you think 300lb midgets should teach people how to slam dunk a basketball?

For example...this guy....he amazes me with his intelligence. Love watching HIM on tv when HE is talking about historical facts, etc

Would you call her Ma'an?
the school's Major General, was supportive of her decision and demanded from the students to call her "Ma'am", also stating that people who make snide remarks towards her will face punishment. Read more: The extraordinary story of the transgender historian Dr Lynette Nusbacher
Of course. Typical fascists. Bow and submit or else we put you up against the wall.

I was asking Gracie something, apparently she thinks highly of her.

Last edited:

View attachment 445154

have you been smoking dope!!>?????you are really babbling there

For example...this guy....he amazes me with his intelligence. Love watching HIM on tv when HE is talking about historical facts, etc

Would you call her Ma'an?
the school's Major General, was supportive of her decision and demanded from the students to call her "Ma'am", also stating that people who make snide remarks towards her will face punishment. Read more: The extraordinary story of the transgender historian Dr Lynette Nusbacher
Of course. Typical fascists. Bow and submit or else we put you up against the wall.

I was asking Gracie something, apparently she thinks highly of her.
Of Lynette? No. I admire his intelligence. I don't consider that Highly.

View attachment 445154

And see, you just proved it.....wacko lefties live in Bizarro World.

He's one very ugly pretend woman, but he'd be a perfectly respectable middle-aged man.

But if he were what he really is, he wouldn't get the plummy job in the government.

Things are getting so weird. . . . . .

However, I've figured it all out for me. They are called "born male" or (rarely, because most women aren't that crazy about sex) born female, and they are engaged in fraud. It's crucial to call them "he" if their are born male and vice versa, because fraud is bad. Fraud should never be encouraged, and I don't intend to encourage it myself.

Forum List

Back