An Obese Tranny is going to be Biden's Assistant Health Secretary

Actually. oversight CAN be biological. Based on insulin resistance,, based on bodily functions as it pertains to breakdown, thyroid issues, pituitary issues, etc....

But to be obese?

That is a personal decision.

Have you seen many fat starving people? You carry extra weight when your body is not being forced to use what it currently has. There are biological impacts that can make it more or less difficult to control your weight, but that's irrelevant to the point I'm making.
I was a collegiate gymnast. Love the sport. None of us were overwight on our team......we were actually in outstanding shape. It took 3 houirs a day 6 days a week training.

My wife and I watched Womens gymnastics this past weekend. 2 college teams competing.

One athlete was overweight.....but in outstanding shape.

Overwight does not mean fat or obese....is simply means your height o weight ration is not the norm....but in no way means you are unhelathy.

Fat? Obese? That is unhealthy

tranny-jpg.445154

Just when you think you've seen it all.

That person is clearly unstable upstairs.

If HE does HIS job well..I could give a less shit what is in HIS pants..or isn't in HIS pants.
I'm here in Pa. and this guy does not do a good job. She's obviously not a picture of health any way you look at it. The only reason this dude was picked was because Democrats think it makes them look cool.

Overweight is not unhealthy.

It's less healthy than being at an optimal weight with routine exercise.

Actually, it is, especially for older people. Those with a few extra pounds but who are otherwise healthy, have much higher survival rates for heart attacks and cancer than those at "optimal weight". What matters more than weight is a healthy diet and good fitness level. Those with some "reserves" are better able to survive the weight loss and other side effects of surgery and/or chemo.

I would certainly wish to point out that the two women in the picture that accompanies this article are not carrying a "few extra pounds". They are both more than 50 lbs. overweight, and define the term "morbidly obsese".

As an example of "a few extra pounds", my mother-in-law survived colon cancer about 15 years ago. She had gained a few pounds over the years and always talked about wanting to lose 15 lbs. Well she lost 30 lbs. with the surgery, chemo and radiation, leaving her gaunt and pale, but still alive. She never regained all of that weight and was a skinny old lady thereafter. When cancer came calling again, two years ago, she only last a few weeks. She had nothing to fight it with.

I read an article that stated he had the gender surgery. Can't imagine what that creature's woo hoo looks like.

For example...this guy....he amazes me with his intelligence. Love watching HIM on tv when HE is talking about historical facts, etc

Would you call her Ma'an?
the school's Major General, was supportive of her decision and demanded from the students to call her "Ma'am", also stating that people who make snide remarks towards her will face punishment. Read more: The extraordinary story of the transgender historian Dr Lynette Nusbacher
Of course. Typical fascists. Bow and submit or else we put you up against the wall.

Forum List

Back