An nonissue...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Poll: 91% Of Americans Aren’t Worried About Global Warming

wenn2670528.jpg

Gotta love it... warmer because it's colder/colder because it's warmer.

The depth of liberal insanity knows no boundaries.

I like it warmer.
______

And you will have it warmer, from time to time....and when its warm, the Loons will say it is because of Global Warming.

And you will have it colder, from time to time....and when its cold, the Loons will say that's just weather.

I would really like to know about this supposed Climate Change phenomena...but its highly complex, apparently subject to different conclusions based on evidence which can and is....tampered with.

So, there is nothing I can trust.

When it reaches a point where the average man with good sense cannot understand it, and so must rely on Experts....well, thats when the price of Good Bullshit goes way way up. You can even speculate on ti...as Al Gore has done with so much success.

These Climitologists put themselves out of business if they don't find problems...so they find problems...the worse the problems...the more money there is for grants and subsidies to work on fixing them for whole careers.

We know Lawyers are full of shit....they are paid to be.

But, so are Climotologists. What if they are even more full of shit than lawyers?
________

The Weather/Climate is fine here in the Heartland. I'm am sorry to read that you Yankees have been freezing your asses off....but that's just weather. Tough shit.

I like it warmer.
______

And you will have it warmer, from time to time....and when its warm, the Loons will say it is because of Global Warming.

And you will have it colder, from time to time....and when its cold, the Loons will say that's just weather.

I would really like to know about this supposed Climate Change phenomena...but its highly complex, apparently subject to different conclusions based on evidence which can and is....tampered with.

So, there is nothing I can trust.

When it reaches a point where the average man with good sense cannot understand it, and so must rely on Experts....well, thats when the price of Good Bullshit goes way way up. You can even speculate on ti...as Al Gore has done with so much success.

These Climitologists put themselves out of business if they don't find problems...so they find problems...the worse the problems...the more money there is for grants and subsidies to work on fixing them for whole careers.

We know Lawyers are full of shit....they are paid to be.

But, so are Climotologists. What if they are even more full of shit than lawyers?
________

The Weather/Climate is fine here in the Heartland. I'm am sorry to read that you Yankees have been freezing your asses off....but that's just weather. Tough shit.
wenn2670528.jpg

Forum List

Back