An interesting "twist" on the Arpaio pardoning.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Over a light dinner, I heard a report that the Wash, Post is stating that this last spring, Trump approached his [former] buddy, Session at the DOJ to "pardon" Arpaio even before his latest trial....

Besides the fact that Trump's knowledge of how laws and justice functions outside his little world of business scams, that fact (if proven true of what WAPO is reporting) about circumventing justice by Trump, opens up an interesting scenario for Mueller's on-going investigation.

The interesting twist is that Trump's propensity to request that his "friends" be let off the hook when it comes to facing justice, could VALIDATE Comey's assertion that trump tried the same thing regarding Mike Flynn.

The plot thickens, and Trump is running out of feet whereto shoot himself........

(look for this report in tomorrow's WAPO.)

Over a light dinner, I heard a report that the Wash, Post is stating that this last spring, Trump approached his [former] buddy, Session at the DOJ to "pardon" Arpaio even before his latest trial....

Besides the fact that Trump's knowledge of how laws and justice functions outside his little world of business scams, that fact (if proven true of what WAPO is reporting) about circumventing justice by Trump, opens up an interesting scenario for Mueller's on-going investigation.

The interesting twist is that Trump's propensity to request that his "friends" be let off the hook when it comes to facing justice, could VALIDATE Comey's assertion that trump tried the same thing regarding Mike Flynn.

The plot thickens, and Trump is running out of feet whereto shoot himself........

(look for this report in tomorrow's WAPO.)
The wapo are proven liars. I and others disregard anything they say or do, as we should. In fact I would say that you have more credibility that the wapo does. Trump Pardoned Arpaio, and no one can do anything about it. at least he didn't release a terrorist leader from Guantanamo Bay like jughead did.

• Banned
Trump Pardoned Arpaio, and no one can do anything about it.

Absolutely true.....and as I stated in anther post...Trump pardoning Arpaio is a "good thing"....It shows the solidarity that exists among racists and birthers.

• Banned
Since when does the Attorney General "pardon" people, Nat? You get sillier by the day.

Tell THAT to Trump who approaches Sessions to intervene by requesting that the federal court in AZ drop the upcoming trial on Arpaio......

Last edited:
‘As Joseph Arpaio’s federal case headed toward trial this past spring, President Trump wanted to act to help the former Arizona county sheriff who had become a campaign-trail companion and a partner in their crusade against illegal immigration.

The president asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions whether it would be possible for the government to drop the criminal case against Arpaio, but was advised that would be inappropriate, according to three people with knowledge of the conversation.

After talking with Sessions, Trump decided to let the case go to trial, and if Arpaio was convicted, he could grant clemency.

So the president waited, all the while planning to issue a pardon if Arpaio was found in contempt of court for defying a federal judge’s order to stop detaining people merely because he suspected them of being undocumented immigrants. Trump was, in the words of one associate, “gung-ho about it.”’

Trump asked Sessions about closing case against Arpaio, an ally since ‘birtherism’

Such is Trump’s contempt for the rule of law.

Absolutely true.....and as I stated in anther post...Trump pardoning Arpaio is a "good thing"....It shows the solidarity that exists among racists and birthers.
That is not the entirety what I posted. Please stop changing what i stated. And please, grow up about your non stop racist falsehood you play daily.

I heard Trump pardoned him because Arpaio had proof that Trump's birth certificate was a fake and that he was actually born in Russia...

I heard Trump pardoned him because Arpaio had proof that Trump's birth certificate was a fake and that he was actually born in Russia...
So that would make the second president we have had that's not an American citizen.

Since when does the Attorney General "pardon" people, Nat? You get sillier by the day.

tell THAT to Trump who approaches Sessions to do just THAT.....by requesting that the federal court in AZ drop the upcoming trial on Arpaio......
Sigh...Trump approached Sessions to see if the DOJ could drop the Federal case against Arpaio...not grant him a pardon. The only person that can grant a pardon is the President.

‘As Joseph Arpaio’s federal case headed toward trial this past spring, President Trump wanted to act to help the former Arizona county sheriff who had become a campaign-trail companion and a partner in their crusade against illegal immigration.

The president asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions whether it would be possible for the government to drop the criminal case against Arpaio, but was advised that would be inappropriate, according to three people with knowledge of the conversation.

After talking with Sessions, Trump decided to let the case go to trial, and if Arpaio was convicted, he could grant clemency.

So the president waited, all the while planning to issue a pardon if Arpaio was found in contempt of court for defying a federal judge’s order to stop detaining people merely because he suspected them of being undocumented immigrants. Trump was, in the words of one associate, “gung-ho about it.”’

Trump asked Sessions about closing case against Arpaio, an ally since ‘birtherism’

Such is Trump’s contempt for the rule of law.

Such is Trump's contempt for the liberal Federal judge who issued the order in the first place!

Sigh...Trump approached Sessions to see if the DOJ could drop the Federal case against Arpaio...not grant him a pardon. The only person that can grant a pardon is the President

i admit I should not have used the term "pardon" for the DOJ........BUT, idiots like you are AVOIDING the crux of the story because......well,because you ARE fools and idiots.............LOL

Sigh...Trump approached Sessions to see if the DOJ could drop the Federal case against Arpaio...not grant him a pardon. The only person that can grant a pardon is the President

i admit I should not have used the term "pardon" for the DOJ........BUT, idiots like you are AVOIDING the crux of the story because......well,because you ARE fools and idiots.............LOL
And like always when caught misrepresenting the truth, you start personal attacks and name calling. It's over, stop crying. Trump righted the wrong done to Arpaio.

Whenever you liberals don't like a law these days you run to one of the Federal judges appointed by Barry to push his liberal agenda and get them to issue an order stopping whatever it is you don't like. You're using those Federal judges to impose your agenda.

Such is Trump's contempt for the liberal Federal judge who issued the order in the first place!

ATTA boy.......Fuck the court system...Fuck the Constitution (except the 2nd Amendment, of course,. after all, you right wingers have your own brand of justice.....LOL

Prove the racist claim BUTTAFUKO. You want proof of everything, You cant prove anything you post apparently, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO LABEL ANYONE just as no one does. Your labels are lies, and therefore your posts are lies and not worth reading. Some people ARE racist, They can but you can't label them racist, they can provide testimony that defines them as a racist. but if they don't your little fantasies don't give you the right to label them as anything but A bad old conservative, or a bad old white man , or a bad old Billionaire. Sherriff Joe did exactly what he needed to do to accomplish the objective of keeping his constituents safe. If a witness knows a Black male was the person that killed a kid in a drive by, who the hell would you damn liberals stop and check a 90 year old white woman? I bet you would!!

So you admit that you're an idiot...but insist that those who explained to you WHY you were an idiot...are "fools and idiots" because they pointed that out? I think you should take a break from posting for a bit, Nat. Go out and get some fresh air. Get eight hours of sleep. Drink a cup of coffee. Then come back and see if you can make a little bit less of an ass of yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back