An interesting case of murder and mutilation.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021

Disclaimer A: Of course men commit homicide 7 times as often as women. I am not going to deny it.

Disclaimer B: Very few men and even fewer women are killers. About 0.42% of all men and 0.06% of all women living in USA have murdered someone. Women are more likely to engage in emotional abuse and moderate physical abuse.

For more detailed murder statistics, I refer to my own previous calculation:
Each year about 16,000 homicides are committed. Here.. Assuming an average offender lives 30 years after the crime, USA contains about 480,000 homicide offenders.

Men commit homicide 7 times more then women -- thus there are 420,000 male and 60,000 female homicide offenders living in USA. That is about 0.42% of all men and 0.06% of all women.

Getting croaked while having drug-fueled kinky sex with a decent-looking psycho-bitch?

I can remember a time when that was the way I wanted to leave this world. :laughing0301:

Look at that mouth: Women who have smallish mouths are more likely to have tight pussies. I'm just sayin'.

Don't ask me how I know that. :04:

1646264175494.png

I was going to start a thread about this event as well, citing it as a good reason to legalize all drugs. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back