An independent look at Russia-NATO history and Ukraine War.

This is why America's propaganda blitz was so intense and was started well before Russia had to move against the Ukrainians acting as America's proxy.

Now the propagandists are involved in convincing Americans that Russia is a small and weak force that will crumble under pressure. That's dangerous thinking.

She has her country with her and that's much more important than convincing Americans who will pretend to ignore the facts.

A very quick and rough count says that at least half of the world's population is siding against America. That doesn't even include Africa or the European countries that are starting to stray.

Can there be an escalation to war, considering the nuclear factor?

This is why America's propaganda blitz was so intense and was started well before Russia had to move against the Ukrainians acting as America's proxy.

Now the propagandists are involved in convincing Americans that Russia is a small and weak force that will crumble under pressure. That's dangerous thinking.
Russia is crumbling under the weight of bad decisions by its leaders, but at the start of the invasion, it was Russia that thought Ukraine was small and weak and would quickly crumble under pressure, and even after the Russian army was driven in disarray from Kiev, the Russian leaders did not have he good sense to reconsider their presumptions about the resistance they were encountering. The invasion was prompted by just one thing: bad Russian leadership. The real question here is, will Russia survive Putin's incredibly stupid decisons?

Russia is crumbling under the weight of bad decisions by its leaders, but at the start of the invasion, it was Russia that thought Ukraine was small and weak and would quickly crumble under pressure, and even after the Russian army was driven in disarray from Kiev, the Russian leaders did not have he good sense to reconsider their presumptions about the resistance they were encountering. The invasion was prompted by just one thing: bad Russian leadership. The real question here is, will Russia survive Putin's incredibly stupid decisons?
You have the talking points down pat!
They are all completely consistent to what I just suggested was the latest American made propaganda for the people.

In effect, Americans must believe that their country's enemy is weak and will be easily crushed and defeated!

They are all completely consistent to what I just suggested was the latest American made propaganda for the people.

In effect, Americans must believe that their country's enemy is weak and will be easily crushed and defeated!

In other words, you are incapable of addressing any of the points I made.

In other words, you are incapable of addressing any of the points I made.
It's a lot easier to just say that you're right about everything.

Only one point you can't be right about is the assertion that the majority of the world's people are with America and against the forming alliance.

America has lost the majority now. That may or may not be enough to strip America of it's power?

In any case, power is an intangible when so many foes wield M.A.D.

Bookmark the link. It's one of the best examples of the real story that is slowly gaining acceptance by some Americans.

And it says loud and clear that America doesn't have the truth and credibility on its side, that is necessary for escalating a proxy war to a real war against the opposing alliance of power.

It can be referenced in future discussions.

Only one point you can't be right about is the assertion that the majority of the world's people are with America and against the forming alliance.

America has lost the majority now. That may or may not be enough to strip America of it's power?

In any case, power is an intangible when so many foes wield M.A.D.
In other words, once again, you are incapable of addressing any of the points I made about the stupidity of the Russian leadership or the dire straits Putin has led Russia into. Since you continue to run away from my points, I must assume you agree with them, however reluctantly.

In other words, once again, you are incapable of addressing any of the points I made about the stupidity of the Russian leadership or the dire straits Putin has led Russia into. Since you continue to run away from my points, I must assume you agree with them, however reluctantly.
You're not comfortable with your talking points.
All I've offered so far is just saying that it's easier to agree with you. Do you need more?

I'll give you everything but I can't give you comfort with your opinion.

A very quick and rough count says that at least half of the world's population is siding against America. That doesn't even include Africa or the European countries that are starting to stray.
You wish.

Abstentions in the UN do not equate to the population of a country "siding against America".

Russia has few actual supporters- Syria, Iran, North Korea, Eritrea...

When Lavrov was in India he was practically laughed out of the room when he tried to claim the war was "launched against Russia".

America has lost the majority now. That may or may not be enough to strip America of its power?
Ivy Turned Into Kudzu

Our Globalist ruling class is not "America." It must fall alone, instead of dragging us down to Third World levels so it, from its perches at elitist universities, can rule a washed-up people who were, before its supremacy, the only freedom-loving race.

Ivy Turned Into Kudzu

Our Globalist ruling class is not "America." It must fall alone, instead of dragging us down to Third World levels so it, from its perches at elitist universities, can rule a washed-up people who were, before its supremacy, the only freedom-loving race.
I get it but that defense has never worked to save the innocent.
You wish.

Abstentions in the UN do not equate to the population of a country "siding against America".
I'm open to a better explanation.
I'll start with saying that many abstentions are on account of some countries' fear of America's reprisals.
Russia has few actual supporters- Syria, Iran, North Korea, Eritrea...
And maybe China, India, the African continent, Central American countries, the global south, and ..................
When Lavrov was in India he was practically laughed out of the room when he tried to claim the war was "launched against Russia".
I am amenable to hearing the propaganda of both sides because I find it foolish to deprive oneself of input.

I know that the loyalty of India is still being contested.

Maybe we two can start with just rejecting the premise that the propagandists based their claims of having almost the entire world against Russia?

I'm not going to debate an unreasonable premise with you!

Wanna start with something simple such as the premise that the Patriot missiles shoot down hypersonic missiles with impunity?

Rational Rulers, If There Were Anyway, Would Find Better Reasons to Quit Stalking Russia

Putin pushes the nuclear scare-story only because he feels that imaginary threat is the only thing our loose-cannon leaders will listen to.
America's propagandists are claiming that Putin isn't threatening nukes.

The reason for that is to put down any fear or doubts that America isn't safe and completely impenetrable.

America's propagandists are claiming that Putin isn't threatening nukes.

The reason for that is to put down any fear or doubts that America isn't safe and completely impenetrable.
It is a fact that you cannot find any explicit threat of using nukes against the US or in Ukraine by Putin except in case Russia faces an existential threat.

It is a fact that you cannot find any explicit threat of using nukes against the US or in Ukraine by Putin except in case Russia faces an existential threat.
Yes, I agree that Russia doesn't contemplate the need for a first strike.

Putin is confident in Russia's ability to win this war.

Is Putin ambitious or will he stop with just a buffer zone between Russia and US/Nato? That appears to now be the entire Ukraine.

Yes, I agree that Russia doesn't contemplate the need for a first strike.

Putin is confident in Russia's ability to win this war.

Is Putin ambitious or will he stop with just a buffer zone between Russia and US/Nato? That appears to now be the entire Ukraine.
Only a fool would feel confident Russia can win this war. The most Putin can do is to continue this war while exhausting Russia's resources and installing increasingly repressive measures against the Russian population as resources are drained away from domestic projects to pay for the war.

Only a fool would feel confident Russia can win this war. The most Putin can do is to continue this war while exhausting Russia's resources and installing increasingly repressive measures against the Russian population as resources are drained away from domestic projects to pay for the war.
Right now it's a quite profitable war for them.

Maybe, but some are now of the opinion that Russia is relatively untouchable on account of it's own massive natural resources, the support of China's freely offered wealth and assistance, and the more than 70 other countries that have taken Russia's side.

Whatever side will prevail, you need to think in terms of this being America's final war for all the marbles, against Russia and the Brics alliance.

There's no need for us to even get to contemplating how Russia has the ability to turn America into a glass parking lot as its last resort at saving mother Russia.

Forum List

Back