An Ill Wind's Blowing Through Europe's NetZero Hopes

Toddsterpatriot

Diamond Member
May 3, 2011
Chicago
Ah, I love the smell of smoking turbines in the morning.

It smells like victory.

That’s Europe’s largest onshore wind farm going under at the moment. Interestingly enough, 75% of the company is owned by a Chinese company called CGN, China General Nuclear.

When they put this wind farm in, they signed a 19-year Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with Norwegian metals company Hydro Energi. What the agreement said, in effect, was that Hydro would buy all the “cheap” electricity produced at the wind farm for a set rate, but that when the wind farm wasn’t producing what they projected they would be, the wind farm operators had to cover the shortfall in juice delivered to Hydro on their own dime.

Well. Guess what hasn’t been happening, and for quite some time?

Enough wind blowing to begin to cover what the wind company contracted for and to keep the equipment at the Hydro factory turned on.

All that free fuel and they still can't make any money from "green energy".
I guess cheap, reliable fossil fuel energy is still the way to go.
If you think green energy doesn't work now, just wait until the green morons try
it without natural gas or nuclear as a backup, morons.

Yes, Mr Xi has really taken the Land of the Fatties for the biggest ride ever, and its financial and medical weapons are slowly strangling the Fatties who are so stupid that they ask for more and let Mr Xi run everything at huge profit while Fatty Land goes bankrupt .

That's what I call being very smart , even though the competition is not the brightest .

Particularly if you also infiltrate and convince them that self strangulation is good and Green .

Forum List

Back