An ideal solution to Trump's gag order violations.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
I can't take credit for this. I saw an interview with a former NY state judge who made the suggestion.

Based on the clear, irrefutable evidence of his repeated violations she said Trump should be fined for contempt. More importantly, because small fines are of no consequence to him in terms of altering his behavior, she recommended another method. Sentence him to an unspecified amount of time in jail, and then stay the ruling until after the case is over. That way any further violations of the gag order adds more jail time to be served. What a brilliant, elegant solution to Individual 1's inability to control his boorish impulses.

I can't take credit for this. I saw an interview with a former NY state judge who made the suggestion.

Based on the clear, irrefutable evidence of his repeated violations she said Trump should be fined for contempt. More importantly, because small fines are of no consequence to him in terms of altering his behavior, she recommended another method. Sentence him to an unspecified amount of time in jail, and then stay the ruling until after the case is over. That way any further violations of the gag order adds more jail time to be served. What a brilliant, elegant solution to Individual 1's inability to control his boorish impulses.
Gagging a political opponent, yet the democrat Party tells us Trump is the threat to our Mockracy

Aw, poor whittle berg….

you or i would be cooling off in a cell for contempt. this demonstration of unequal application of justice is not being lost on the young

I'd add to that maybe starting with two or three hours in a cell, with longer penalities as needed.

Some children need to be taught gradually.

you or i would be cooling off in a cell for contempt. this demonstration of unequal application of justice is not being lost on the young
Absolutely. I understand the impulse not to give him what he wants, martyrdom, but the line must be enforced when it's crossed.

/—-/ Dementia Joe can’t win simply by running on his record, so democRATs only option is to jail their opponents. Makes sense.

It’s an idea on par with the British garrison in Boston marching on Concord to seize the Colonists arms

/—-/ Dementia Joe can’t win simply by running on his record, so democRATs only option is to jail their opponents. Makes sense.
That little bit of childish nonsense really doesn't address the issue at hand, does it? Namely, how to get baby Donald to stop violating the gag order.
As for whether he goes to jail for the crimes he's committed, it's up to a jury to decide on his guilt or innocence.

Forum List

Back