An ideal solution to Trump's gag order violations.

I can't take credit for this. I saw an interview with a former NY state judge who made the suggestion.

Based on the clear, irrefutable evidence of his repeated violations she said Trump should be fined for contempt. More importantly, because small fines are of no consequence to him in terms of altering his behavior, she recommended another method. Sentence him to an unspecified amount of time in jail, and then stay the ruling until after the case is over. That way any further violations of the gag order adds more jail time to be served. What a brilliant, elegant solution to Individual 1's inability to control his boorish impulses.
Fuck YOU and all this ridiculous blatant ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!!
:dev3: :fu::dev3::fu::dev3::fu::dev3::fu:

you or i would be cooling off in a cell for contempt. this demonstration of unequal application of justice is not being lost on the young

Yes, the justice system is afraid of what Trump will do if he ends up in jail, or what his supporters will do.

Then they shout their mouths off that they're the "victim", piss off is he.

That little bit of childish nonsense really doesn't address the issue at hand, does it? Namely, how to get baby Donald to stop violating the gag order.
As for whether he goes to jail for the crimes he's committed, it's up to a jury to decide on his guilt or innocence.
/——/ The indictments against President Trump are bogus, so are the excessive fines. This is a political hit by democRATs who know Trump will mop the floor with Joe.
But you play along like a good tool.

Do it! You idiots are the bestest campaign tool ever!
I'm pretty sure you don't understand you've just unwittingly made an admission the rubes are dopes who reward criminality and violations of court orders. News flash, Don isn't a victim. America is the victim.

I can't take credit for this. I saw an interview with a former NY state judge who made the suggestion.

Based on the clear, irrefutable evidence of his repeated violations she said Trump should be fined for contempt. More importantly, because small fines are of no consequence to him in terms of altering his behavior, she recommended another method. Sentence him to an unspecified amount of time in jail, and then stay the ruling until after the case is over. That way any further violations of the gag order adds more jail time to be served. What a brilliant, elegant solution to Individual 1's inability to control his boorish impulses.
If Trump is jailed for violating a gag order, I will for the first time in my life contribute to a politician. Of course that will be Trump.

He’s running against the glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich and must be silenced by any means necessary

Nonsense. The Gag order covers people who work at the court, witnesses, and potential jurors. He can run his mouth about anything else and nobody would say boo.

He could say the Case is bullshit and we are going to prove it. He could say that they have no case. But not Trump. He has to say that the clerk is corrupt. He has to say that the Judge is a Biden corrupt conspiring against him.

Spoken like someone who hasn't read them.
/----/ I take the word of an expert over your half baked TDS any day. Feel free to ignore the article and continue with your ignorant bliss.
Alexander Talel is an attorney and author. He served as law clerk to Judge Jon O. Newman of the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and to Judge Sidney H. Stein of the US District Court for the Southern District of New York. The views expressed in this commentary are his own.
1713958642559.png

Nonsense. The Gag order covers people who work at the court, witnesses, and potential jurors. He can run his mouth about anything else and nobody would say boo.

He could say the Case is bullshit and we are going to prove it. He could say that they have no case. But not Trump. He has to say that the clerk is corrupt. He has to say that the Judge is a Biden corrupt conspiring against him.
It appears the defense strategy is a hung jury. Most likely by calling the credibility of witnesses like Cohen in to question. On a factual basis Don's as guilty as hell.

/----/ I take the word of an expert over your half baked TDS any day. Feel free to ignore the article and continue with your ignorant bliss.
Alexander Talel is an attorney and author. He served as law clerk to Judge Jon O. Newman of the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and to Judge Sidney H. Stein of the US District Court for the Southern District of New York. The views expressed in this commentary are his own.
View attachment 937003
I hate to break it to you but that ship has already sailed. The author of the article is 100% wrong. The only thing we don't know is how much Individual 1 will have to pay after his company was found to have defrauded the state of NY........dummy.

I hate to break it to you but that ship has already sailed. The author of the article is 100% wrong. The only thing we don't know is how much Individual 1 will have to pay after his company was found to have defrauded the state of NY........dummy.
Trump defrauded NO-ONE you communist piece of SHIT!!!!!

It appears the defense strategy is a hung jury. Most likely by calling the credibility of witnesses like Cohen in to question. On a factual basis Don's as guilty as hell.

I’ve said before. I think this is the weakest of the cases facing Trump. The strongest is the Documents case in Florida.

For this one a lot of links have to be made. The more complex it is, the harder it is to connect those links. It really depends on the defense. A strong defense attacking the credibility of witnesses and at the same time promoting a theory that explains the facts differently has a good chance of working.

I'm pretty sure you don't understand you've just unwittingly made an admission the rubes are dopes who reward criminality and violations of court orders. News flash, Don isn't a victim. America is the victim.
And that is your opinion…Not fact.

I’ve said before. I think this is the weakest of the cases facing Trump. The strongest is the Documents case in Florida.

For this one a lot of links have to be made. The more complex it is, the harder it is to connect those links. It really depends on the defense. A strong defense attacking the credibility of witnesses and at the same time promoting a theory that explains the facts differently has a good chance of working.
Saying it's the weakest case, which I agree with, doesn't mean the case is weak. It's more about how strong the other cases are. There is ample documentary and testimonial evidence for a conviction in this case. So far the prosecution is presenting a compelling case to the jury. Setting up the predicate for how the documents falsification applies to the election interference.

Forum List

Back