An eye opener for me

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
I’m in the weather business and we ran a seminar Saturday for people who want to pursue a weather broadcasting career.
12 people attended and 7 were young black women ranging 20-27 years old. These girls were utterly non hoochie mommas, educated, motivated, solid family backgrounds, religious, Go getters
BUT they were incredibly emotion driven in what they feel life should be offering. Obsessed about making humanity fair and equal for all. And not equal opportunity but equal outcomes.
If the best and brightest are so absorbed in this “cumbayah” outlook for life then we thinkers are in for a more formidable challenge than I realized

I’m in the weather business and we ran a seminar Saturday for people who want to pursue a weather broadcasting career.
12 people attended and 7 were young black women ranging 20-27 years old. These girls were utterly non hoochie mommas, educated, motivated, solid family backgrounds, religious, Go getters
BUT they were incredibly emotion driven in what they feel life should be offering. Obsessed about making humanity fair and equal for all. And not equal opportunity but equal outcomes.
If the best and brightest are so absorbed in this “cumbayah” outlook for life then we thinkers are in for a more formidable challenge than I realized
:thankusmile:

So then, to you, these women are not "thinkers"? Even though you seem to admire their motivation and upbringing?
Some of it is that these young black women have grown up seeing how people from their race are treated. Some of it is the idealism that the youth growing up today espouses.
Face it, demographics are changing. The young people growing up today would like to see a more idealistic world than the one that has been just about handed to them...by us.

So then, to you, these women are not "thinkers"? Even though you seem to admire their motivation and upbringing?
Some of it is that these young black women have grown up seeing how people from their race are treated. Some of it is the idealism that the youth growing up today espouses.
Face it, demographics are changing. The young people growing up today would like to see a more idealistic world than the one that has been just about handed to them...by us.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Dude, please. Write something. Or just stop responding. :)

;) ;) ;)

“We thinkers”? :lmao:

The school systems have ruined this country.

You've noticed that too, huh?

Weird.

Unless they have huge breasts and are willing to show them, they have no future in the weather business

You've noticed that too, huh?

Weird.
;) ;) ;)

Unless they have huge breasts and are willing to show them, they have no future in the weather business

....you mean the perceived treatment of their race ....they teach their kids to hate whitey/cops/America

exactly

....you mean the perceived treatment of their race ....they teach their kids to hate whitey/cops/America

Perception has gained way too much power and that’s because it’s an emotion rather than a fact

Please read Aesop's the ant and the grasshopper then we can rationally discuss equal outcomes.

Perception has gained way too much power and that’s because it’s an emotion rather than a fact

Please read Aesop's the ant and the grasshopper then we can rationally discuss equal outcomes.
:clap::clap::clap:

Forum List

Back