An Executive Order Is Needed To Confiscate The Social Security Trust Fund

The value of employees to an employer has increased since unions were needed. If unions were valuable to employees, they would be popular today. They are not. Here's one reason why,

I'm sure everybody would join a union if they could. Workers realized throughout the years that it wasn't feasible. If the company didn't move out of state or country to get away from them, they'd make larger investments in automation. Supporting a union means you support being put out of work.

One of our customers manufactured crates. I used to deliver those crates to various companies that were in the process of moving because of the union. I went out of my way to discuss the situation with the workers, supervisors, and in few cases, the owners themselves.

The owners and supervisors regretted having to move the most. Many of the workers were pigheaded. I asked them if it wasn't a better idea for them to backdown and give the company what they needed to save their jobs? They said no it wouldn't, because once you give into the company, you'll be giving into them forever. They told me they weren't concerned at all, because they were convinced the union will simply find them another job after the company closes it's doors.

I'm sure everybody would join a union if they could. Workers realized throughout the years that it wasn't feasible. If the company didn't move out of state or country to get away from them, they'd make larger investments in automation. Supporting a union means you support being put out of work.

Say-Wut-S.png

Perhaps a bit of editing is in order?

Say-Wut-S.png

Why is that? What do you question in my statement?

Say-Wut-S.png

Maybe this line?

I'm sure everybody would join a union if they could.

Maybe it's clearer if you said, "I'm sure everybody would join a union if unions worked"

Say-Wut-S.png

Maybe this line?

I'm sure everybody would join a union if they could.

Maybe it's clearer if you said, "I'm sure everybody would join a union if unions worked"

Well, it's basically the same thing. With unions you make more money and get better benefits, but the price of whatever they make is too expensive for people to buy compared to non-union or foreign made products.

The last company of ours that were union voted the union out themselves a year or so ago. They weren't worried about having enough work, they were upset with people getting promoted based on how long they were with the union vs who deserved to get the promotions. One guy who was there the longest got the top paying job in the shop. The problem was, he couldn't do the work The owner of the company had to do the job for him. He just stood there and watched from what I was told.

After the union was voted out, they fired that guy and a few others who I was told were nothing but drift wood that merely came to work to take up good oxygen. The employees were never happier.

Say-Wut-S.png

Maybe have someone else read it and tell you what they think it means. I would do that when I had to write a special clause for a contract and I wanted to be sure it meant...what I wanted it to mean and what I thought it said.

"I'm sure everybody would join a union if they could. Workers realized throughout the years that it wasn't feasible."

Well, it's basically the same thing. With unions you make more money and get better benefits, but the price of whatever they make is too expensive for people to buy compared to non-union or foreign made products.

I have never had a good experience with a union. All of one time.

My first real-job (needed a SS#) was bagging groceries at a major grocery store in Miami in 1960. The minimum wage was $1.00 per hour, we (bagboys) earned $0.85 per hour because we also got tips. I learned REAL QUICK that giving great, friendly service. Remembering their name, their spouse, kids, dogs, whatever along with a smile put big bucks in my pocket. We easily earned three to four times that buck an hour and more during holidays. It was great. Sometimes while I was working there, the union came in to "help" us. The next thing I knew we had a contract with the union and we got a RAISE to $1.15 per hour. WOW! EXCEPT we were no longer "bagboys" we were "utility clerks". As "utility clerks" we could be used anywhere in the store. If someone broke a bottle of pickles, we moped it up. I ground beef, broke down chickens, whatever. The bottom line, our pay was cut in half. Love those unions.

After the union was voted out, they fired that guy and a few others who I was told were nothing but drift wood that merely came to work to take up good oxygen. The employees were never happier.

Graduate college and I'm an assistant manager for Woolworth's. Great job, great pay and benefits. I had a talent for marketing and in a couple of years in I was used as a sort of troubleshooter. If a manager was fired, left or whatever, I went in as manager to get everything on an even keel. If fired, I'd go in a couple of times a few days before I took over as a sort of mystery shopper.

As you said, some were driftwood and I'd cut them within a week. Within a month I usually eliminated 20% of the employees. You're right, morale among the remaining employees skyrocketed. I loved retail management but, with any corporation, if you're someplace for three years, you're moving up or out. They wanted me to move back to Miami.

Last edited:
An Executive Order Is Needed To Confiscate The Social Security Trust Fund

For decades retired and disabled Americans have watched with concern as the GOP and many Democrats salivated at the prospect of ending Social Security and Medicare.

Yes, possessing the power to make life miserable for many disabled and elderly men, women, and children has long been a pleasing thought for these politicians. But the important goal has always been to transfer the Social Security Trust Fund into the pockets of the, approximately, 600 American billionaires.

Congress has permitted the impeached president trump immense governing power over and above the maximums granted by the U.S. Constitution. So no impediment remains to block an executive order issued by the impeached president trump, to confiscate all moneys associated with Social Security and Medicare.

The COVID-19 crisis provides an excellent opportunity for the impeached president trump to included in this executive order instructions for the method to be used in the distribution of these funds as a stimulus package: Said funds to be divided equally, as tax free grants, among the top 600 families whose wealth exceeds $1 billion. (A windfall worth over two billion dollar to each billionaire. Now, that’s stimulating!)

Happily, no one of any significance will complain or condemn the impeached president trump or the members of congress for this stimulus package using federally owned funds rather than borrowed.

With the elections just around the corner, time could be growing short to acheive this long-sought goal.

Is Trump Using Next Stimulus Package To Undermine Funding Of Social Security And Medicare?

After we dispatch of the current crop of GOP criminals that currently squat in the chambers of Congress. We will beging undoing 40 years of Reaganism, and those billionaires are going to find themselves with the same tax rates, and regulatory policies that existed before 1980.
What have the democrats been doing for the last 40 years? They've held power, were they just camping out in Washington, chasing interns?

Forum List

Back