An Example of Racism, Prejudice, Stereotyping, White Privilege, All or None?

This is clearly an example of...

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Check out this clip of an episode of "What Would You Do?"

So is that an example of racism, prejudice, stereotyping, white privilege, all the above or none of the above?

I know what I think it is, but what about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
"White privilege" is the lazy minority's final salvo.

As for the video, it's only slightly bothersome. See, people know that blacks commit far more crimes per capita than any other racial group. This isn't rocket science. So people use their basic understandings when judging a situation and sometimes that's not enough.

The problem with black crime is the crimes themselves, not how people perceive blacks.

Check out this clip of an episode of "What Would You Do?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge7i60GuNRg

So is that an example of racism, prejudice, stereotyping, white privilege, all the above or none of the above?

I know what I think it is, but what about you?

:lol: I saw this a while back. The answer is institutionalized racism if you want to encompass everything. Even the Black people immediately thought up an excuse for the white guy. There is another one where this blond haired blue eyed white girl robs a store blind while they are suspiciously watching a black girl.

Last edited:

As for the video, it's only slightly bothersome. See, people know that blacks commit far more crimes per capita than any other racial group. This isn't rocket science. So people use their basic understandings when judging a situation and sometimes that's not enough.

The problem with black crime is the crimes themselves, not how people perceive blacks.
Are you vying for stupidest poster on this forum???

not how people perceive blacks.
Innocent Black people should be harassed, falsely arrested, assaulted, etc because some other Black person did something criminal...really?

Innocent Black people should be harassed, falsely arrested, assaulted, etc because some other Black person did something criminal...really?

Evidently you are in the running for that honor.

I agree innocent black people shouldn't be harassed, etc. but if you want the perception that blacks are not more likely to be criminals than whites, tell the black men in this country to clean up their own house.

I agree innocent black people shouldn't be harassed, etc. but if you want the perception that blacks are not more likely to be criminals than whites, tell the black men in this country to clean up their own house.

Or idiots such as yourself should stop furthering the lie that the entire Black population are criminals...

Or idiots such as yourself should stop furthering the lie that the entire Black population are criminals...

I don't recall saying any such thing. You have comprehension issues.

Blacks are more likely to commit crimes per capita, the end. That doesn't mean all blacks are criminals, but it means people are more wary of young black men than young white men. It's based on reality, even though it can be unfounded in certain circumstances.

If you stop the name calling, you might find that a rational discussion can ensue. Short of that, fuck off. :eusa_clap:

Whites need to clean their house first before telling anyone to clean something. You guys are the top dog when it comes to stealing, violence, perversion, etc. IF you dont want the rest of the worlds population to veiw you as heathens clean your house.

Whites need to clean their house first before telling anyone to clean something. You guys are the top dog when it comes to stealing, violence, perversion, etc. IF you dont want the rest of the worlds population to veiw you as heathens clean your house.

Of course in sheer numbers white commit more crime, but by percentages blacks are number one. Woo hoo!! Pat yourself on the back, homie- you are part of 1%! (crime wise)

Of course in sheer numbers white commit more crime, but by percentages blacks are number one. Woo hoo!! Pat yourself on the back, homie- you are part of 1%! (crime wise)

There are less white people in this world than Black people or any other people of color. Whites have been and continue to be the largest demographic to commit crimes in actual numbers and percentage wise.

The Color of Crime

Here's reality, not conjecture.

Thats a easily seen through deflection. For starters those american stats not worldwide stats including historical stats.

Try dealing with today's reality in the society in which you live. Maybe if you move to Iceland you can worry about getting jacked by a white guy.

Try figuring out if I would let you tell me what reality is or isnt. Youre a white boy. Your opinion doesnt matter to me.

Thats a easily seen through deflection. For starters those american stats not worldwide stats including historical stats.

Try dealing with today's reality in the society in which you live. Maybe if you move to Iceland you can worry about getting jacked by a white guy.

Try figuring out if I would let you tell me what reality is or isnt. Youre a white boy. Your opinion doesnt matter to me.

Ha! Feel free to ignore reality. There's a psychological clinical term for that.

If my white opinion means nothing, don't bother trying to debate me, which is a failed exercise anyway. :lol:

Ha! Feel free to ignore reality. There's a psychological clinical term for that.

If my white opinion means nothing, don't bother trying to debate me, which is a failed exercise anyway. :lol:

I wont ignore reality like you seem to do. Yes there is a psychological term for that. Good to know you realize the depth of your psychosis.

I'm not debating you. I'm telling you facts and you are trying to debate me. :lol:

Stereotyping. Because racism requires some value judgment about that race, where stereotyping does not. Though I agree several answers overlap. "All of the above" would apply except for racism.

Forum List

Back