Zone1 An Example of A Self Hating Man

You are the angry male full of white grievance. You whine about anti white discrimination that doesn't exist. So don't come to with that "you're very angry bullshit". If I'm mad, I have a right to be. And expecting us to dance and smile while you guys can make up things to be mad about ain't happening.

:disbelief:

lol she say...blacks..i think she means black men, don't understand how things work.

only in office since 2021 but see how smart she is!!:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Tim Scott gets crucified here and rightfully so.

There is a difference between a black conservative and right-wing black sellouts. A black conservative would not deny the racism faced by blacks. A true black conservative should oppose racism because the lack of opportunity created by policies stemming from racism are examples of government overreach into the private lives of its citizens. Let’s not be mistaken; black conservatives such as Michael Steele, Shermichael Singleton, Tara Setmayer, and Sophia Nelson are not sellouts. I may disagree with their political ideology, but they are working for the same thing most blacks in America are working for, complete equality. Black right-wingers adopt and ardently defend white racist ideology. It is right-wing blacks who are the sellouts.

Tim Scott is a prime example of a sellout.

I have a rule, if someone uses another person as a proxy for a view they themselves will not express : that is cowardly

Forum List

Back