Zone1 An Example of A Self Hating Man

Tim Scott gets crucified here and rightfully so.

There is a difference between a black conservative and right-wing black sellouts. A black conservative would not deny the racism faced by blacks. A true black conservative should oppose racism because the lack of opportunity created by policies stemming from racism are examples of government overreach into the private lives of its citizens. Let’s not be mistaken; black conservatives such as Michael Steele, Shermichael Singleton, Tara Setmayer, and Sophia Nelson are not sellouts. I may disagree with their political ideology, but they are working for the same thing most blacks in America are working for, complete equality. Black right-wingers adopt and ardently defend white racist ideology. It is right-wing blacks who are the sellouts.

Tim Scott is a prime example of a sellout.

Like I said, nothing scares Democrats more than a Black CONSERVATIVE like Tim Scott speaking the Truth. IM2 is furious that Tim Scott is acknowledging the great work that Pastor Brooks has done in Woodlawn Chicago.

Any election where any major category except party is in the 98%-100% range is rigged.

Same goes for polling on political issues.
No, it's not. But my point is that blacks in South Carolina won't be voting for Tim Scott. And it is because he's a self hating black man who grovels to the lowest in our spciety to enhance his personal ambitions.

No, it's not. But my point is that blacks in South Carolina won't be voting for Tim Scott. And it is because he's a self hating black man who grovels to the lowest in our spciety to enhance his personal ambitions.

your opinion only, and I'm sure some black people vote for him.

And as the dems continue to become the party of fragile white women and he/shes, things will change even more.

I lived in the Carolinas. Plenty of black conservatives who don't fall for race baiting rubbish

Tim Scott looks like a happy, self-confident Black man to me. Unlike the angry Racist types we are all too familiar with.

I lived in the Carolinas. Plenty of black conservatives who don't fall for race baiting rubbish

The "race baiting rubbish" is done by white conservatives. Blacks in South Carolina won't be voting for Scott.

/——/ You ain’t Black unless you vote for Massar democRATs.

Overt racism is against the law. Overt racism is blacks only signs and blacks need not apply signs. That can't be done and you know it.
Yeah, WHITES changed the law to make overt racism illegal. Whites could easily change it back if they desired. WE don't because something over ninety five percent of us AREN'T racists regardless of your lies.

Tim Scott gets crucified here and rightfully so.

There is a difference between a black conservative and right-wing black sellouts. A black conservative would not deny the racism faced by blacks. A true black conservative should oppose racism because the lack of opportunity created by policies stemming from racism are examples of government overreach into the private lives of its citizens. Let’s not be mistaken; black conservatives such as Michael Steele, Shermichael Singleton, Tara Setmayer, and Sophia Nelson are not sellouts. I may disagree with their political ideology, but they are working for the same thing most blacks in America are working for, complete equality. Black right-wingers adopt and ardently defend white racist ideology. It is right-wing blacks who are the sellouts.

Tim Scott is a prime example of a sellout.

Jesus stfu!

Sellout- a black person who denies the reality blacks live in to gain favor with whites.

No one is arguing about the reality, the argument is how to change it.

And that breaks down between the left's GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GOVERNMENT approach, the right's do it yourself approach.

Which one has a higher opinion of black people?

No one is arguing about the reality, the argument is how to change it.

And that breaks down between the left's GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GOVERNMENT approach, the right's do it yourself approach.

Which one has a higher opinion of black people?
Whites have never done it themselves and that's the reality those like you need to face before you talk.

Sellout- a black person who denies the reality blacks live in to gain favor with whites.
Tim Scott is doing quite well for himself. Perhaps more Blacks should try his approach.

Right wing whites disagreement with my definition of a sellout doesn't change the definition of a sellout.

“The concept of an ‘Uncle Tom’ as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige and comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,” - Pam Keith

And this is what people like Scott, Owens, Elder, Peterson and Tatum do. Notice who steps up to defend them. The most racist elements in our society.

Forum List

Back