Zone1 An Essay About a Serious Subject

Here is a link to an essay about the most important subject in the world.

Please read the essay carefully and give it your full consideration.
I'm not Catholic, but NOBODY'S GOING TO HEAVEN.
Why does every religion believe this. Could it be because Satan is the god of this world and he desperately wanted to go to heaven and dethrone God?

Jesus said, "I saw Satan fall as lightning to the earth" when he was defeated and cast out of heaven

Honestly, you can know this stuff but the entire world has been brainwashed to believe pagan fables

Assuming that the NT is correct, then one cannot know that s/he is going to heaven (whatever that means) until the moment of death. You could be the most holy, virtuous person in the world for 80 years, and then curse God as you hurtle toward earth in a burning airplane. You can be a lifetime sinner (pick the sin), and have a true conversion in the moments before death. It is the state of your soul and your relationship with Him at the time of death that matters.

See the parable of the workers in the vinyard. The ones who started at 5pm got the same pay as those who worked all day, eh?

It is the height of arrogance for one of the "born agains" to claim that they are "saved" - as they often do. B.S. You will never hear a Catholic say that. You won't know until the time comes. Nobody knows the day or the hour (unless you are on Death Row, I suppose).

Seems to me that if a person is truly committed to following Jesus, all that is needed is to procure a red letter edition of the N.T. and to read the red letters.

Seems to me that if a person is truly committed to following Jesus, all that is needed is to procure a red letter edition of the N.T. and to read the red letters.

All the books have a purpose, but yes, the Pentateuch and the four Gospels are the foundational books.

Forum List

Back