An Apology to African Americans

Is it really a racial issue when schools in poor neighborhoods don't receive more funding? What about all the poor white kids who live in poor neighborhoods?

Black schools in America are among the most highly funded schools in the country, often receiving three times the funding per student as white rural schools. Black kids in Washington DC get nearly $30,000 per student per year. That's a lot of money for people who'll never really be productive, but will live in welfare, fill race quotas for companies, and steal anything they can get their hands on.

Racist f**king ignoramuses thinking inner-city schools get less money...
That thought process is the problem. It is assumed that these kids can not learn and the system pretty much guarantees that they will not be given the chance others are given.

This man you call ignoramus is a data scientist. Unlike some other folks, scientists don't get to make stuff up.

And unlike some other folks, some of us know how unfair it is to stereotype an entire group of people.
Could you show us what man you're talking about and his statistics?

Perhaps some injustices are in the past. I have a friend who is a data scientist, who just shared results of his extensive research on funding for public education in PA. Philadelphia schools receive $2,000 less per student than the Funding Formula states they are entitled to. Schools in predominantly white suburbs and cities get $2-3,000 more than the Funding Formula says they are supposed to get. Laws written in the books to prevent current day discrimination, are often not adhered to. There is no oversight or accountability in many instances like this one.

Because there are no "whites only" signs any more, does not mean that unseen, and often unchallenged, institutional racism is over.

The only injustice is to whites. Whites have always subsidized black education, all the way back.

Philly schools get more money per student than most of the distinct in the state (although, Philly schools aren't as well funded as many predominately black urban districts in other states). It's not valid to compare Philly spending to the suburbs, which have lots of rich people (who commute to Philly for work) and few children (because they're busy earning money rather than birthing new parasites). The state gives a lot of money to Philly, while the suburbs are mostly locally funded. (Also, I'm sure a Judge would happy to settle fund funding non-compliance, if it really exists.)

Why don't you get off your racist high horse and cry a tear for rural white school districts across the country that get half the per student funding of the Philly schools.

I totally disagree that the majority of blacks are parasites.

Most blacks vote for Democrats to vote for a living.

I am certainly not in the KKK, and my husband understands the underlying causes of crime and the need for welfare better than most, having lived his entire life in the inner city and seen the changes that have taken place over the years. Changes caused by disinvestment, removal of jobs, educational and recreational facilities and housing discrimination. Things done TO black folks, not BY them.

Right after you deny blacks are parasites, you talk about blacks like they are parasites. You're saying White people stopped investing, stopped creating jobs, stopped funding education and recreation facilities, and therefor the problems with the inner-city is white people's fault. But, those inner-city students get more funding that most of the white students in the state. Black crime and assaults on quality of life drives away jobs and investment, rather than whites deciding to pull support out of racism.

My apology comes from a place in my heart that cries over the fact that even in 2017 there is so much hatred in America. I read that one young black man said, "Why did they bring us here and then hate us?

If libtards weren't trying to purge the South of its heritage, and the Lee statue, the alt-right wouldn't have had a big protest. If the counter-protesting libtards didn't come intending to use force to violate the rights of the alt-right protesters, there wouldn't have been any violence. Statues don't oppress and KKK protests are best ignored. There's always going to be "hatred" as long as the Democrat party keeping trying to divide America by race, for its own political gain.

I think Delores is a huge enabler in assisting the blacks she is around FEEL like they are owed. She feeds them what they need to hear, then wails when they do exactly as they have always done.

Many have pulled themselves OUT of the ghetto and made something of themselves, yet they are called Uncle Toms for daring to do that instead of finding a mouthpiece like Delores to speak in their behalf as she woes over their plight.

People moved OUT because the neighborhoods got torn up or were swamped with druggies,hos and gangbangers. Why live in such an environement when you can escape? Black and white alike!

So save this hand wringing and trying to lay a guilt trip because you chose to marry a black guy and now feel it is your duty to woe for them and with them.

That thought process is the problem. It is assumed that these kids can not learn and the system pretty much guarantees that they will not be given the chance others are given.

Black schools don't lack money. They already generally get more funding than most white schools. And, massive funding of black schools has been tried a number of times, yet black students perform just as poorly as before. Someone brought up Philly. Public Charter schools in Philly get relatively little money yet the black students in them do as well as the blacks in much better funded non-charter public schools. If it's not the money, feel free to discuss what the problem really is... but, hint, whites aren't oppressing blacks, nor failing to offer enough financial assistance.

This man you call ignoramus is a data scientist. Unlike some other folks, scientists don't get to make stuff up.

I wasn't calling the data scientist an ignoramus, but I was indirectly calling another poster that.

I am a white woman who has been married to a black man for 37 years.

Are you in the KKK? Why are you apologizing? Has your black husband ever apologized for all the crime and welfare sucking blacks do?

The KKK is a tiny minority of whites, and is hated by most whites. Black parasites are the majority of blacks.
Easy to see you have entrenched stereotypes about blacks. I totally disagree that the majority of blacks are parasites. I am certainly not in the KKK, and my husband understands the underlying causes of crime and the need for welfare better than most, having lived his entire life in the inner city and seen the changes that have taken place over the years. Changes caused by disinvestment, removal of jobs, educational and recreational facilities and housing discrimination. Things done TO black folks, not BY them.

My apology comes from a place in my heart that cries over the fact that even in 2017 there is so much hatred in America. I read that one young black man said, "Why did they bring us here and then hate us?"

Good question, I think.

Here...this will make him feel better.....

NUK-Pacifiers-Gerber-First-Essentials-Soft-Center-Latex-Standard-Pacifier-Colors-May-Vary-Pack-of-4.jpg

AN APOLOGY TO AFRICAN AMERICANS – LONG OVERDUE

I couldn’t focus at work today. My mind kept taking me back to Charlottesville.

I kept seeing the hate in the eyes of the KKK, White Supremacists and Neo-Nazi protesters.

I kept hearing the voices of those who vowed to “take their country back” and rid it of all diversity and unity.

In my heart, I can find no other response but to apologize – for their hatred, for their violence, for their total ignorance of who you really are.

I KNOW you are wonderful. I KNOW you are spiritual. I KNOW you are warm, loving and forgiving. I KNOW you deserve better. I KNOW you deserve an apology.

An apology from our nation, from our leaders and from every white person who has never spoken up against racism and the way you have been treated in this United States of America.

As one individual, I do apologize. Right here. Right now.

It may not help a lot. It may not change the course of history. It may not even make a crack in the wall that divides us. But still – I APOLOGIZE.

Delores Paulk

FUCK THAT SHIT.

COiwSKBWwAA19BG.jpg
Lovely choice of words!

Far better than your words, which seek to tear this nation apart.

[Q
Kansas City spent as much as $11,700 per pupil—more money per pupil, on a cost of living adjusted basis, than any other of the 280 largest districts in the country. The money bought higher teachers’ salaries, 15 new schools, and such amenities as an Olympic-sized swimming pool with an underwater viewing room, television and animation studios, a robotics lab, a 25-acre wildlife sanctuary, a zoo, a model United Nations with simultaneous translation capability, and field trips to Mexico and Senegal. The student-teacher ratio was 12 or 13 to 1, the lowest of any major school district in the country.

The results were dismal. Test scores did not rise; the black-white gap did not diminish; and there was less, not greater, integration.
UOTE="Delores Paulk, post: 17958700, member: 63326"]

Are you in the KKK? Why are you apologizing? Has your black husband ever apologized for all the crime and welfare sucking blacks do?

The KKK is a tiny minority of whites, and is hated by most whites. Black parasites are the majority of blacks.
Easy to see you have entrenched stereotypes about blacks. I totally disagree that the majority of blacks are parasites. I am certainly not in the KKK, and my husband understands the underlying causes of crime and the need for welfare better than most, having lived his entire life in the inner city and seen the changes that have taken place over the years. Changes caused by disinvestment, removal of jobs, educational and recreational facilities and housing discrimination. Things done TO black folks, not BY them.

My apology comes from a place in my heart that cries over the fact that even in 2017 there is so much hatred in America. I read that one young black man said, "Why did they bring us here and then hate us?"

Good question, I think.
I don't hate anyone due to their skin color. I think a lot of problems stem from too many blacks bringing up the history of slavery, Jim Crow, etc. Discussing it is one thing, but to become angry and attack whites on these forums because of it is uncalled for. Yes, racism is still alive, probably always will be. It is a shame. Whites are not the only ones who are racist, contrary to what many blacks think. Time has long passed since anyone should be blaming white people for the horrible injustice that were directed at black people. You can't change the idiots today who still feel blacks are inferior due to their skin color. You can't change the idiots who feel whites are all bad, racist, privileged, etc.
Perhaps some injustices are in the past. I have a friend who is a data scientist, who just shared results of his extensive research on funding for public education in PA. Philadelphia schools receive $2,000 less per student than the Funding Formula states they are entitled to. Schools in predominantly white suburbs and cities get $2-3,000 more than the Funding Formula says they are supposed to get. Laws written in the books to prevent current day discrimination, are often not adhered to. There is no oversight or accountability in many instances like this one.

Because there are no "whites only" signs any more, does not mean that unseen, and often unchallenged, institutional racism is over.
The most expensive failure in US educational history was when Kansas tried to educate the black students.

America's Most Costly Educational Failure
Money and School Performance: Lessons from the Kansas City Desegregation Experiment
Kansas City spent as much as $11,700 per pupil—more money per pupil, on a cost of living adjusted basis, than any other of the 280 largest districts in the country. The money bought higher teachers’ salaries, 15 new schools, and such amenities as an Olympic-sized swimming pool with an underwater viewing room, television and animation studios, a robotics lab, a 25-acre wildlife sanctuary, a zoo, a model United Nations with simultaneous translation capability, and field trips to Mexico and Senegal. The student-teacher ratio was 12 or 13 to 1, the lowest of any major school district in the country.

The results were dismal. Test scores did not rise; the black-white gap did not diminish; and there was less, not greater, integration.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Lefties just keep ignoring this.

We've known the problem wasn't money since the 60s, with the Moynihan Report.

But the lefties keep pushing the lie that white racism is the problem.

I kept seeing the hate in the eyes of the KKK, White Supremacists and Neo-Nazi protesters.

I kept hearing the voices of those who vowed to “take their country back” and rid it of all diversity and unity.

In my heart, I can find no other response but to apologize – for their hatred, for their violence, for their total ignorance of who you really are.

I KNOW you are wonderful. I KNOW you are spiritual. I KNOW you are warm, loving and forgiving. I KNOW you deserve better. I KNOW you deserve an apology.

An apology from our nation, from our leaders and from every white person who has never spoken up against racism and the way you have been treated in this United States of America.

It may not help a lot. It may not change the course of history. It may not even make a crack in the wall that divides us. But still – I APOLOGIZE.

Delores Paulk

I don't apologize due to my race because that is just insane.

In fact, we all did a genetic test we would see that we are all a mixture of a great many races.

No, the only way to avoid similar occurrences is to stop focusing on race and realize we are not different based on the perceived color of our skin.

Unknowingly, you are fueling future attacks by either side

Good question, I think.
I don't hate anyone due to their skin color. I think a lot of problems stem from too many blacks bringing up the history of slavery, Jim Crow, etc. Discussing it is one thing, but to become angry and attack whites on these forums because of it is uncalled for. Yes, racism is still alive, probably always will be. It is a shame. Whites are not the only ones who are racist, contrary to what many blacks think. Time has long passed since anyone should be blaming white people for the horrible injustice that were directed at black people. You can't change the idiots today who still feel blacks are inferior due to their skin color. You can't change the idiots who feel whites are all bad, racist, privileged, etc.

Money is not the problem for black students. Lack of parental involvement is.

THis has been know for generations, but it is taboo to discuss it.
Known to whom? In inner city schools I've been in and worked in there was always an active PTA. But when there's no money for gym class, no money for art class, no money for class trips, whose fault is that? The funders.

Parents I knew spent inordinate amounts of time doing bake sales so the teachers could get more supplies. So easy to blame victims and not a racist system.

What percentage of parents were in the PTA?

Mmm, this is interesting. From 2001, though, nothing has changed, I'm sure other then trends continuing.

The Plight of the PTA

On a Saturday last February, Ginny Markell, the president of the National PTA gathered with a dozen other leaders of the organization in a Holiday Inn in Southgate, Mich. They had traveled to the Detroit suburb to pledge, as part of a new “urban initiative,” to help get parents more involved in Detroit’s public schools, where the dropout rate is pushing 40 percent and where membership in local PTA’s has plunged to 1,200 from 60,000 in the early 1970’s in the wake of white flight and intensifying poverty.

The National Congress of Parents and Teachers, as the National PTA is formally known, is the umbrella organization of the nation’s 26,000 local PTA chapters. It had invited dozens of Detroit civic and educational leaders to Southgate. But the majority of them did not show up—not the city’s school board members, not representatives of the powerful Detroit Federation of Teachers, representatives of the Detroit N.A.A.C.P., or of the city’s Latino family services agency. Detroit’s schools chief at the time, David Adamany, had a scheduling conflict. So Ms. Markell and the other leaders made their pitch for a greater parental presence in Detroit’s schools mostly to themselves....

The hapless event was a measure of how tough things have become for the nation’s largest and most influential parents’ organization. Membership in the local parent groups that have long been as much a part of the American cultural landscape as Little League baseball and Fourth of July parades has plunged not only in Detroit but nationwide—to 6.6 million today from a peak of 12 million in 1966. At the same time student enrollment has risen to 52 million from 31 million. The surge of women into the workplace and a sharp rise of single-parent families have been big factors in the decline. ...

Demographics have been particularly hard on the PTA. Only 20 percent of American students live in two-parent households with a single wage earner today, down from over 50 percent during the group’s heyday in the 1960’s. That means it is a lot harder for parents to make time for their children’s schools. The Department of Education reports that 28 percent of parents do not attend a single parent-teacher conference during the school year and that 61 percent never volunteer in schools.

Jeez, looks like single parent families, as I said, and also, TWO income families really impact parental involvement.

You can spend the next thousand years launching witch hunts against "white racists" hiding in the system somewhere, and never touch the real causes.

Because attacking whites serves your political agenda, and actually addressing the problems would have a POLITICAL COST.

[Q

UOTE="Delores Paulk, post: 17958700, member: 63326"]

Good question, I think.

The most expensive failure in US educational history was when Kansas tried to educate the black students.

Money and School Performance: Lessons from the Kansas City Desegregation Experiment

A student asked me once after having to take yet another standardized test in school - If I don't do well on the test, how do they know if it was me who didn't learn or the teacher who didn't teach?

Sometimes low expectations and lack of encouragement produce low achievement, not necessarily the inability of the student to learn. I've seen classrooms where a long time teacher passed out papers for the kids to work on and sat at her desk reading the entire class period. I've seen teachers call on white kids in the class and exclude black kids. I've heard them berate black kids and praise white kids. I believe in the school to prison pipeline.

On experiment hardly proves the case for an entire nation of schools. One can point to private schools started by blacks for blacks and because the kids are correctly taught their history, encouraged and loved, not tolerated, they do extremely well.[/QUOTE]

I know teachers. Some of them long term friends from college, one a mom of one of my daughter's friends, one in my wife's family...

They are all but one, good liberal democrats.

Last time I saw the two from college I asked them about urban schools and the idea that teachers there are racist and are the problem for minority kids.

There opinion was that the teachers that work in such schools are motivated to make a difference.

It was quite amusing. Trump was running for office and I could tell that the one wanted to bitch at me, but I steered the conversation to how much I defend teachers online against the myth that they are raving racists who are the problem.

It was fun, for me.

And it should have been educational for the teachers, but their indoctrination is too strong.

They remain loyal to a movement that assumes they are racist because they are white.

(the one is Indian, but...)

Money is not the problem for black students. Lack of parental involvement is.

THis has been know for generations, but it is taboo to discuss it.
Known to whom? In inner city schools I've been in and worked in there was always an active PTA. But when there's no money for gym class, no money for art class, no money for class trips, whose fault is that? The funders.

Parents I knew spent inordinate amounts of time doing bake sales so the teachers could get more supplies. So easy to blame victims and not a racist system.
Is it really a racial issue when schools in poor neighborhoods don't receive more funding? What about all the poor white kids who live in poor neighborhoods?
The issue is that the state legislators voted on a fair funding formula and they themselves are not adhering to it.

It's easy to claim that the answer is more money, rather than people changing their behavior.

YOu just have to make sure not to think about the facts that it is known that more money is not the answer, and thus by lying about that, you are partially responsible for all the suffering and death caused by the poverty and dysfunction you are actively supporting.

You know with this business in Charlottesville, I'm just sitting back with my popcorn and letting the Normal Racist White People fight the Extremely Racist White People.

Let them duke it out.

If they really don’t like Racism, let them eradicate it.

It's white people put their skin color above GOD’S Kingdom & in return GOD is going to destroy the US by giving white people everything they ask for.

Hot of the press - Nazi Christopher Cantrell, who was real gangster on TV bragging about their terror attack is now crying about an arrest warrant

What you crying for ? You're a bad ass ain't ya ? He was talking all that good shit on VICE. Now he wanna cry like the bitch he is. This is the same man who said he was “ready for violence” This is same man who said all n.iggers and Jews must die..

And then A Jew and brother cop was beating on his door next day with an arrest warrant.

200.webp

Last edited:
You know with this business in Charlottesville, I'm just sitting back with my popcorn and letting the Normal Racist White People fight the Extremely Racist White People.

Let them duke it out.

If they really don’t like Racism, let them eradicate it.

It's white people put their skin color above GOD’S Kingdom & in return GOD is going to destroy the US by giving white people everything they ask for.

Hot of the press - Nazi Christopher Cantrell, who was real gangster on TV bragging about their terror attack is now crying about an arrest warrant

What you crying for ? You're a bad ass ain't ya ? He was talking all that good shit on VICE. Now he wanna cry like the bitch he is. This is the same man who said he was “ready for violence” This is same man who said all ******* and Jews must die..

And then A Jew and brother cop was beating on his door next day with an arrest warrant.

200.webp

If these assholes get what they want, Paul, you won't be laughing for long.

MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg

Is that supposed to scare me ?

Tell me - What are white supremacists gonna do to black people that they have not done already ?

Is that supposed to scare me ?

Tell me - What are white supremacists gonna do to black people that they have not done already ?

Those aren't white supremacists Paul, that's antifa.

The were masks because they go in planning to use violence to achieve political ends.

The local cops were pulled back so they can launch their attack.

The cops were ordered to stand down by local liberal politicians.

This sounding like a good thing to you?

The were masks because they go in planning to use violence to achieve political ends.

What you telling me for ?

As the Nazis were taking over Germany, groups like the “Antifaschistische Komittees” and “Antifaschistische Aktionen” rose in opposition. If you took eighth-grade history, you know they failed. But the groups didn’t die out. Instead, these “antifa” organizations started hunting down Nazis, because ... well ... they were motherfucking Nazis.

Basically, they believe (and rightly so) that there is nothing worse than fascism. They saw what happened in Germany, and they have pledged to do anything to stop it before it gets going—even if that means violence.

If you come at people with hate, don't expect them to come at you with peace.

Don't start crying like a bitch. When people punch back.

And these Alt Right need to remember there are also many, many thousands of blacks and Latinos in the military as well.

A lot of them are officers. All trained, armed and ready. Not mention the white officers and soldiers, a high percentage of them will have had family who fought in the Second World War–AGAINST Nazism and fascism?

If the draft dodger Donald Trump and the like imagine the military will fall into line with his thinking he will have badly miscalculated.

If you whites want to kill yourselves with as I said at the start with Normal Racist White People (antifa) fight the Extremely Racist White People (Alt-Right Neo Nazi) then go ahead. Be my guest. Slaughter yourselves as you fight to see who hates more.

This needs to be a sitcom.

Washington DC is the most expensive failure in US history to educate black kids. The Kansas City thing was a huge failure at the time, but that was a long time ago. Anyway, people who say black schools don't get enough money are truly f**king ignorant.

What you telling me for ?

As the Nazis were taking over Germany, groups like the “Antifaschistische Komittees” and “Antifaschistische Aktionen” rose in opposition. If you took eighth-grade history, you know they failed. But the groups didn’t die out. Instead, these “antifa” organizations started hunting down Nazis, because ... well ... they were motherfucking Nazis.

Basically, they believe (and rightly so) that there is nothing worse than fascism. They saw what happened in Germany, and they have pledged to do anything to stop it before it gets going—even if that means violence.

If you come at people with hate, don't expect them to come at you with peace.

Don't start crying like a bitch. When people punch back.

And these Alt Right need to remember there are also many, many thousands of blacks and Latinos in the military as well.

A lot of them are officers. All trained, armed and ready. Not mention the white officers and soldiers, a high percentage of them will have had family who fought in the Second World War–AGAINST Nazism and fascism?

If the draft dodger Donald Trump and the like imagine the military will fall into line with his thinking he will have badly miscalculated.

If you whites want to kill yourselves with as I said at the start with Normal Racist White People (antifa) fight the Extremely Racist White People (Alt-Right Neo Nazi) then go ahead. Be my guest. Slaughter yourselves as you fight to see who hates more.

This needs to be a sitcom.

I'm telling you, as I said above, because the antifa, if they get their way, you will not like the results.

THey are worse than the fascists, because. A. they are just as bad, and B. there are far more of them, and C. they have support from the "mainstream left", thus they are not an insignificant fringe like the fascists.

A lot of those libs you vote for, support these want a be Stalin s.

Delores Paulk

FUCK THAT SHIT.

COiwSKBWwAA19BG.jpg
Lovely choice of words!

Far better than your words, which seek to tear this nation apart.

It would likely please an alt right, white nationalist loon like you if people of color demonstrated some form of perverse gratitude to slave owning white supremacist "Founding Fathers"

But, I do agree with "no guilt" because it accomplishes nothing.

And to be fair and consistent, no FUCKING gratitude" either.

Forum List

Back