Amy Robach and TJ Holmes have been taken off the air by ABC

No I don't have TV, I have a TV but there is no over the air stations available.
I have never seen these adulterers, and only now know who they are from news reports about their adultery.

No I don't have TV, I have a TV but there is no over the air stations available.
I have never seen these adulterers, and only now know who they are from news reports about their adultery.

In all Honesty, I only know about them because of the pandemic. When pandemic started I started working from home and after watching my local news GMA3 would come on at 1pm. So if the pandemic never happened, I would have never know who they were because I would have been working in the office when their show came on

R.85c4dd52932beca905cb269710cff481

Sorry, I don't watch welfare TV. ;)

In all Honesty, I only know about them because of the pandemic. When pandemic started I started working from home and after watching my local news GMA3 would come on at 1pm. So if the pandemic never happened, I would have never know who they were because I would have been working in the office when their show came on

I too work from home, but my job doesn't afford me watching TV.

I can pop a message on USMB occasionally, but nothing more demanding.

I too work from home, but my job doesn't afford me watching TV.

I can pop a message on USMB occasionally, but nothing more demanding.
How are you not able to have the TV on as background sound? My TV was on but I wasnt watching

Well I just turned the show on and they a homo replacing TJ and some latina lady replacing Amy lol

The lady said............."Amy and TJ has the day off" LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back