Amy Klobuchar must immediately resign from office!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 73486

According to The Guardian, Klobuchar—now a Minnesota senator and a former Democratic presidential candidate—has been slammed for her soft demand of “a complete and thorough outside investigation” following the death of George Floyd, and has subsequently been challenged about her record. Lauded as the state’s top prosecutor between 1999 and 2007, Klobuchar refused to press charges against over a dozen officers accused of killing civilians, which reportedly included the cop who killed Floyd, Derek Chauvin.

If you have 1000 good cops and 10 bad cops, but those 1000 bad cops don't force the 10 bad cops out, then you have 1010 bad cops, period!!!

If you have 1000 good cops and 10 bad cops, but those 1000 bad cops don't force the 10 bad cops out, then you have 1010 bad cops, period!!!
TheFuckDidiRead.jpg

According to The Guardian, Klobuchar—now a Minnesota senator and a former Democratic presidential candidate—has been slammed for her soft demand of “a complete and thorough outside investigation” following the death of George Floyd, and has subsequently been challenged about her record. Lauded as the state’s top prosecutor between 1999 and 2007, Klobuchar refused to press charges against over a dozen officers accused of killing civilians, which reportedly included the cop who killed Floyd, Derek Chauvin.
Ha-ha! Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics are turning on their own. Hilarious to observe!

in my mind, in my soul, and in my spirit, i mourn for George Floyd, and i believe both Klobuchar and Trump must resign

LOL!! Try holding your breath and see what happens first.
I believe Trump will win a 2nd term easily, so we'll watch what happens in November.
Only if he cheats!
PROVE it, a**hole. And DON'T respond with the usual lame, "Russia, Russia, Russia!" connection. I can't believe MORONS like you STILL believe that crap. But you ARE a moron, THAT would explain it.

in my mind, in my soul, and in my spirit, i mourn for George Floyd, and i believe both Klobuchar and Trump must resign

I believe Trump will win a 2nd term easily, so we'll watch what happens in November.
Only if he cheats!
PROVE it, a**hole. And DON'T respond with the usual lame, "Russia, Russia, Russia!" connection. I can't believe MORONS like you STILL believe that crap. But you ARE a moron, THAT would explain it.
I'll take an IQ test vs, you any day of the week. I can outsmart you 10 ways from next Tuesday!

Only if he cheats!
I'll take an IQ test vs, you any day of the week. I can outsmart you 10 ways from next Tuesday!
Hey, Einstein, MY test results were 147, BOTH times. I was tested first in middle school, then 7-8 years later in college. Both yielded scores of 147. Good luck with topping that, mentally challenged one.

Only if he cheats!
Hey, Einstein, MY test results were 147, BOTH times. I was tested first in middle school, then 7-8 years later in college. Both yielded scores of 147. Good luck with topping that, mentally challenged one.
I think you forgot to drop the first digit...you mean 47, right?

Only if he cheats!
I think you forgot to drop the first digit...you mean 47, right?
So what is YOUR I.Q. Einstein? Don't be afraid to post it, I'm sure you have the balls to do this. Let's see it for ALL to observe.

Never taken the test, but I graduated with honors from UC Berkeley with a 3.861 GPA. How about you?

Never taken the test, but I graduated with honors from UC Berkeley with a 3.861 GPA. How about you?
Yep, just as I suspected. You DON'T have the balls to present your number. VERY sad, but VERY typical of a liberal lunatic a**hole that went to Berkeley. ALL talk, NO balls.
Whatever bro...keep thinking that way and you'll see where your type is in 4 years, once Biden restores order and decency1

Forum List

Back