Amy Coney Barrett releases GREAT opening statement for Confirmation hearing, DEMS FLIP

I feel like Democrats are trying to threaten her with the Obama care.. this is Horrible somebody arrest these Democrats for trying to threaten this woman

Now the right has to pretend that their end goal in this nominee is not a raft of unpopular attacks on abortion rights, voting rights, gay rights and health care.

Whoa there doggie. Abortion is not a "right", nor is health care. They are what you call "privileges."

As fort gay rights, they have the same right to vote or own a firearm, as you or I.

And nobody is denying anyone of their right to vote, unless you consider all the voting fraud the Democrats are engaged in.
Notice all these vile scum can do is go off the rails spewing nonsense about things that have nothing to do with what's being discussed. And, to receive those "privileges" he talks about you don't even need to be white!

Republicans should just move to confirmation that all this sounds like threats.. They’re basically saying if you vote against this we’re going to send the mob to your house

Watching the hearings now. Is Grassley high, or having a stroke? The man is damn near incomprehensible.

Ageism rears its ugly head.

He's old. He's struggling with the technology needed to do a Zoom meeting.

Why do you hate old non-technical people?

All he's doing is reading from a page. No technology involved for his part.

Now the right has to pretend that their end goal in this nominee is not a raft of unpopular attacks on abortion rights, voting rights, gay rights and health care.

Whoa there doggie. Abortion is not a "right", nor is health care. They are what you call "privileges."

As fort gay rights, they have the same right to vote or own a firearm, as you or I.

And nobody is denying anyone of their right to vote, unless you consider all the voting fraud the Democrats are engaged in.
The attempts will be made to undo everything the right hates about American liberty whether you support it or not.

Murdering unborn babies is "American liberty"?

Man, you got that one all wrong. :laughing0301:
Watching the hearings now. Is Grassley high, or having a stroke? The man is damn near incomprehensible.
just like you

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I can't listen to the double talking bullshit anymore. I turned it off.

I can't prevent from hearing them. Some Nibiruans have captured me for stealing their planet and are forcing me to watch it.

Take it up with the state of Iowa. They elected him, you didn't.

I feel like Democrats are trying to threaten her with the Obama care.. this is Horrible somebody arrest these Democrats for trying to threaten this woman
They are trying to get her to rule on Obamacare before she ever hears the merits of the case. This is flat out wrong to do...
They should Renounce antifa before they go into this hearing.. Because you’re basically saying the mob is going to be outside your door if you disagree with us

As anyone who has kept up with the matter knows, ACA is in no danger of being overturned. The only question to be resolved is whether the cased is tossed out by an 8-0 vote or a 9-0 vote.

Democrats are scum. I hope all of America is watching this hearing.

Take it up with the state of Iowa. They elected him, you didn't.

No, I didn't elect him. I'm from Texas where we elect the stupidest and most unqualified politicians you can imagine. When it comes to shitty politicians WE'RE NUMBER 1!!!

The attempts will be made to undo everything the right hates about American liberty whether you support it or not.

Murdering unborn babies is "American liberty"?

Man, you got that one all wrong. :laughing0301:
"Murdering babies" is currently a right American women have. If the right will take away any right no right is safe,

The Second Amendment is safe.

Maybe we should arm the babies, to protect themselves against their murderous Democrat mothers.

Does anyone have the number for the NRA hot line?
Maybe the right should mind their own business.

When someone wants to murder helpless lives, it becomes my business too. Wouldn't you become involved if someone was trying to kill your next door neighbor? At least call the police or something?

It's just basic human compassion.
There is not an ounce of compassion in the right's abortion fight or there would be a some effort to provide for all the unwanted babies we already have. How many drug addicted babies have you adopted?

Illogical.

They are trying to get her to rule on Obamacare before she ever hears the merits of the case. This is flat out wrong to do...
They should Renounce antifa before they go into this hearing.. Because you’re basically saying the mob is going to be outside your door if you disagree with us

Comeon Meat Curtain. You know that is bullshit.

/----/ You're confused. Repealing RvW means the states set the guidelines, not the Fed. No voting rights will be affected unless you mean stopping illegals from voting, and Dems stuffing ballot boxes. And gayes are already protected under the Constitution. And we need to get Gubmint out of healthcare. So what's your beef?

Comeon Meat Curtain. You know that is bullshit.
I wish it was.. Hope she hires right wing Extremists as security

Last edited:
As anyone who has kept up with the matter knows, ACA is in no danger of being overturned. The only question to be resolved is whether the cased is tossed out by an 8-0 vote or a 9-0 vote.

Democrats are scum. I hope all of America is watching this hearing.

They're pushing the ACA only because the issue of "But muh abortions" would make them look stupid. Barrett is a woman and pushing the Roe vs. Wade angle would contradict their "It's my body" argument they always play against a male.

In other words, the Democrat's "Gender Card" can't be played today

The correct answer that Judge Barrett will not utter:

"If I am confirmed and I have the privilege of hearing a case on the Constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act, my assessment of that law will have NOTHING TO DO with whether that law reflects desirable public policy. It will have NOTHING TO DO with how any people or certainly any individual would be affected by upholding or overturning that law."

"My assessment will be based on whether the law is tenable under the constraints of the Constitution. If the law is ultimately found unconstitutional and if the Congress wants to have it, then it is Congress' obligation to re-write the law in a Constitutional way. That is not the function of the Supreme Court"

"Fuck all you soulless Democrats, very much."

Forum List

Back