Amy Coney Barrett releases GREAT opening statement for Confirmation hearing, DEMS FLIP

The rights to vote, to choose whether to continue a pregnancy, and the right to marry a person of the same sex are constitutional rights held by Americans. They are not up for debate,

That the right to vote cannot be abridged due to race, color, or previous condition of servitude is ensconced in The Constitution. As for the other two, they certainly are up for debate as there is not Constitutional wording that expressly mentions them.

The rights to vote, to choose whether to continue a pregnancy, and the right to marry a person of the same sex are constitutional rights held by Americans. They are not up for debate, as no other person's opinion is necessary. Please note that these are rights that many Americans exercise. The GOP's stance and actions on these rights shows its commitment to Big Government. Healthcare is not yet a constitutional right, but probably should be.

Barrett's nomination is problematic. She is a member of a secretive organization that required her to swear an oath of obedience to another person, based on their genitals, and she has been an activist, who has failed to disclose her activism. Add to this the fact the republicans have totally repudiated their previous position that a justice should not be approved during an election year.

Something appears to be rotten in Denmark.

Well goody for you. You keep your "right" to murder your offspring and bugger your neighbor, as long as you agree to my right to arm myself being "not up for debate" and with no other person's opinion being necessary.

The rights to vote, to choose whether to continue a pregnancy, and the right to marry a person of the same sex are constitutional rights held by Americans. They are not up for debate, as no other person's opinion is necessary. Please note that these are rights that many Americans exercise. The GOP's stance and actions on these rights shows its commitment to Big Government. Healthcare is not yet a constitutional right, but probably should be.

Barrett's nomination is problematic. She is a member of a secretive organization that required her to swear an oath of obedience to another person, based on their genitals, and she has been an activist, who has failed to disclose her activism. Add to this the fact the republicans have totally repudiated their previous position that a justice should not be approved during an election year.

Well good for you. You keep your "right" to murder your offspring and bugger your neighbor, as long as you agree to my right to arm myself being "not up for debate" and with no other person's opinion being necessary.

Unlike abortion and same sex marriage, which aren't expressly mentioned in The Constitution. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is.

Well good for you. You keep your "right" to murder your offspring and bugger your neighbor, as long as you agree to my right to arm myself being "not up for debate" and with no other person's opinion being necessary.

Unlike abortion and same sex marriage, which aren't expressly mentioned in The Constitution. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is.

You are absolutely right. Among other inalienable rights, are the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The left would argue with me, but I consider that an unborn child being conceived of two American citizens, should also be protected under the constitution, and not be deprived of that right to live.

An obvious example is in a case where a pregnant mother is murdered: The person who committed that murder can also be charged, tried, and convicted of the murder of the unborn child.

Now the right has to pretend that their end goal in this nominee is not a raft of unpopular attacks on abortion rights, voting rights, gay rights and health care.

Whoa there doggie. Abortion is not a "right", nor is health care. They are what you call "privileges."

As fort gay rights, they have the same right to vote or own a firearm, as you or I.

And nobody is denying anyone of their right to vote, unless you consider all the voting fraud the Democrats are engaged in.
The attempts will be made to undo everything the right hates about American liberty whether you support it or not.

Murdering unborn babies is "American liberty"?

Man, you got that one all wrong. :laughing0301:
"Murdering babies" is currently a right American women have. If the right will take away any right no right is safe,

The Second Amendment is safe.

Maybe we should arm the babies, to protect themselves against their murderous Democrat mothers.

Does anyone have the number for the NRA hot line?
Maybe the right should mind their own business.

When someone wants to murder helpless lives, it becomes my business too. Wouldn't you become involved if someone was trying to kill your next door neighbor? At least call the police or something?

It's just basic human compassion.
There is not an ounce of compassion in the right's abortion fight or there would be a some effort to provide for all the unwanted babies we already have. How many drug addicted babies have you adopted?
There is not an ounce of compassion in the loss of innocent life in the fight to kill that which is inconvenient.

Well goody for you. You keep your "right" to murder your offspring and bugger your neighbor, as long as you agree to my right to arm myself being "not up for debate" and with no other person's opinion being necessary.
IF you are a member of a legitimate militia. Are you a member of the National Guard? Furthermore, nobody ever interfered with your right to have a gun. Only what kind of a gun and where you can take it is in question.

Nobody is "murdering" their offspring, and whatever your sexual proclivities are, you have a right to pursue them in private with a consenting adult. I've even heard that some people like BJs. Nobody interferes with what you do in private, or really cares. Marriage refers to one's rights and responsibilities under civil law. You are free to marry under the laws and customs of your religion.

Watching the hearings now. Is Grassley high, or having a stroke? The man is damn near incomprehensible.

IF you are a member of a legitimate militia. Are you a member of the National Guard? Furthermore, nobody ever interfered with your right to have a gun. Only what kind of a gun and where you can take it is in question.

Nobody is "murdering" their offspring, and whatever your sexual proclivities are, you have a right to pursue them in private with a consenting adult. I've even heard that some people like BJs. Nobody interferes with what you do in private, or really cares. Marriage refers to one's rights and responsibilities under civil law. You are free to marry under the laws and customs of your religion.

You are a constitutional revisionist. The second Amendment made no determination as to the type of weapons American citizens should or should not be allowed. The intent and purpose of the second Amendment was not about hunting, or even he legal defense of your own home. It was written by men who ultimately believed that governments and armies would turn on their own people.

The only military weapons available during that time were antiquated single-shot muskets, powered by black powder. Those are no longer used by any military and if the second Amendment is to be taken seriously, citizens should have the right to own the same weapons used by the military, or at least reasonable facsimiles thereof. That is only one reason AR-15 style rifles with 20 or 30-round magazines are so popular.

But I'm pretty sure that your ilk would rather limit Americans to antiquated black powder hunting rifles, which really indicates to me how afraid you little tyrants are of legally-armed citizens.

Watching the hearings now. Is Grassley high, or having a stroke? The man is damn near incomprehensible.

Ageism rears its ugly head.

He's old. He's struggling with the technology needed to do a Zoom meeting.

Why do you hate old non-technical people?

Now the right has to pretend that their end goal in this nominee is not a raft of unpopular attacks on abortion rights, voting rights, gay rights and health care.

Whoa there doggie. Abortion is not a "right", nor is health care. They are what you call "privileges."

As fort gay rights, they have the same right to vote or own a firearm, as you or I.

And nobody is denying anyone of their right to vote, unless you consider all the voting fraud the Democrats are engaged in.
The attempts will be made to undo everything the right hates about American liberty whether you support it or not.

just like you

you are a danger to yourself and society. is that female getting the abortion you? if not, mind your own fucking business, period. its got nothing to do w/you.

is BEIJING XIDEN high or having a brain spasm? he is totally incomprehensible

"Murdering babies" is currently a right American women have. If the right will take away any right no right is safe.
But it's OK for the left to take away the right to bear arms? You're amusing, Occupied!

You want an abortion?
Pay for it.

Yup.....Dems are flipping out! :laugh2:

Forum List

Back