Amy Barrett Can Be in SCOTUS Next Month if Republicans Have the Balls

Thanks to Reid, no filibuster.
53-47 party line vote.
50-50 minus Romney, Collins, Murkowski.
Pence comes in, 51-50.

Now can Trump crack the whip hard enough.

Amy Coney Barrett, a Roman Catholic, a Mama of 7 kidlets, a good Christian woman, a solid Conservative, get her on The United States Supreme Court ASAP.

A good Christian woman and a follower of Jesus Christ Our Lord to replace an Athiest and a Jesus Christ Denying Heathen:

View attachment 390562

The Western World depends on the Republicans getting Amy Coney Barrett on The United States Supreme Court ASAP, before November 3 2020. This is because the Athiest Democrats aka Leftists aka Communists have REPEATEDLY said they will IMMEDIATELY take the Election to the COURTS with Creepy Joe's 600 lawyers.

Now the way I read this IF The United States Supreme Court stays as it is right now you could have a 4-4 deadlock THIS would mean that the Lower Courts would get to decide if The Democrats are allowed to steal the election via Mail-In Vote Harvesting WEEKS AND WEEKS AFTER November 3 2020. IF this happens then The ENTIRE Western World is in the balance.

Western Patriots around the Western World do NOT want America falling to the Marxists, we want America to REMAIN America and stay in the hands of Ethnic Americans and not literally GIVEN to Third World Shit Holers to destroy along with America's Fifth Column aka Traitors aka Leftists aka Communists with The Feral Mob in tow aka Antifa aka Communist WHITE TRASH aka BLM aka Black Supremacist Marxists.

This is important and so we pray to Our Lord Jesus Christ:

PLEASE Dear Lord make President Donald Trump and as many Republican's in The Senate he needs - EVEN if it is the bare minimum of 50 plus Vice President Mike Pence - please Dear Lord make it happen that before November 3 your Loyal Servant Amy Coney Barrett is Confirmed and Seated on The United States Supreme Court to help save America from the clutches of those who HATE you and those who DENY your existence. Amen.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg was not an atheist. She was Jewish.
Carl Marx was Jewish and an atheist.
Carl Marx is not Ginsberg.

Thanks to Reid, no filibuster. 53-47 party line vote.
50-50 minus Romney, Collins, Murkowski. Pence comes in, 51-50.

Thanks again Harry!

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 12.17.00 PM.png

Now beware the RINO pustules to hose it up.

What about "the American people deserve a choice"?
The American people elected Donald Trump.

No, PUTIN elected Donald Trump
And will again, thanks to no voter ID and mass mail in ballots.
Ive already voted 12 times.

Cool, maybe one of your fellow Trumptards will bake you a file cake? :cool-45:

u-put-da-file-in-da-cake
Trump has the CIA planting evidence at leading Democrats homes right now.
About time.

53-47 party line vote.
Pence comes in, 51-50.

Your lips to God's ears......

Don't forget lindsey graham.......he is only as brave as he has to be and that isn't brave at all......

He is up for re-election this cycle so if he backs out of this, he may get voted out by Trump voters who just don't vote for him....dittos collins.

Any Barrett is my choice. She has outstanding credentials. I wonder how many fake people the Dims will try to trot out try and destroy her?
She's a conservative, and this automatically a scumbag and bad for Americans.

Basing rulings on the law is not bad for the country. Using the court to enforce social justice is. Your hate and anger is delicious. Your worst nightmare came true and I enjoy your pain.

So, you're going with hypocritical shit-bags then.

Dems told us it was wrong to deny Obama the opp to fill that seat. Okay fine our bad, so we'll let Trump fill this seat okay?
So, you're going with "lying, hypocritical shit-bags" as well?

Popular choice amount republicans.

For the last 50 years or so.

Poor Dims. So much deep, deep Butt-hurt.
You can't even type. Red Necks on a keyboard.

^^^^ Nobody cares what you Stage 4 Trump Derangement Syndrome "Tolerant Liberals" think:

1600532377095.png

Any Barrett is my choice. She has outstanding credentials. I wonder how many fake people the Dims will try to trot out try and destroy her?
It is statements like that why our country is so divided. They should just lock Crep and me in a steel cage and let us fight it out and have the country watch. Maybe afterward we can have a rational dialogue.

I think it would be better if Trump announced that he was waiting until after the election, myself. Not only will that show a respect for tradition in these matters, but send a message of confidence as to his re-election.

Ramming it through a few weeks before election makes it too much of a political gotcha as well as giving the impression Biden will be the next temporary president, either through actual election or fraud.

There is a secondary reason for ramming this through immediately, and it is a very important reason. Nominating a conservative, and then confirming them prior to election, will drive stake through heart of fascist base, who will collectively give up the evil fight they have waged.... many of them will not even vote.
I actually think it’s going to help Trump not hurt him

Especially if the joe biden rioters tick up the batshit crazy like they did during the Kavanaugh hearings.......Conservatives and normal people were outraged by what they did to that man, but the effect of that rage was diminished because 1) he did get confirmed and 2) the election was too far away from the bat shit crazy behavior of the democrats......

Neither case it true here.........the nomination will be close, the joe biden voters will be insane, and the election is right here, not months away.....

It is statements like that why our country is so divided. They should just lock Crep and me in a steel cage and let us fight it out and have the country watch. Maybe afterward we can have a rational dialogue.

Pistols at 20 paces.......much faster. He can use the musket, since the idiot likes the argument that only guns from the revolution are Constitutional....you can have the best modern pistol in the inventory...

I think it would be better if Trump announced that he was waiting until after the election, myself. Not only will that show a respect for tradition in these matters, but send a message of confidence as to his re-election.

Ramming it through a few weeks before election makes it too much of a political gotcha as well as giving the impression Biden will be the next temporary president, either through actual election or fraud.
I agree. Only caveat is that if you rush you pull Harris off the campaign trail. There will be some political strategy at play here as well.

Donald and McTurtle won't get 53 votes and especially on a loon like Barrett.

Hey Dr. Dump, if you think a constitutionalist originalist like Amy is a "loon," you have cow dung for grey matter.

What a DOUBLE WHAMMY:
  1. Trump appoints Amy late October.
  2. Then wins reelection in November decisively.
I can see the democrats jumping off their roofs now. Oh, poor Ruth has fucked them bad. :abgg2q.jpg:

Sorry.....that is the losers way to think........the Republicans won two elections, 2016 and 2017 that gave them the position, now, to appoint ginsburgs replacement...it is their Right and duty to replace her now.........the country has too much to lose if biden replaces her.

Pistols at 20 paces.......much faster. He can use the musket, since the idiot likes the argument that only guns from the revolution are Constitutional....you can have the best modern pistol in the inventory...
I do not want to kill him LOL. I just want him to unleash his frustrations in a cage. I ll patiently absorb his attack, then put him to sleep. When he wakes up we can have a rational dialogue. He just seems angry and deranged now with comments like that.

Remember how the Democrats treated Kavanagh?
Whoever Trump chooses will get the same sort of treatment.

I do not want to kill him LOL. I just want him to unleash his frustrations in a cage. I ll patiently absorb his attack, then put him to sleep. When he wakes up we can have a rational dialogue. He just seems angry and deranged now with comments like that.

So....wing him.............

53-47 party line vote.
Pence comes in, 51-50.

Amy Coney Barrett, a Roman Catholic, a Mama of 7 kidlets, a good Christian woman, a solid Conservative, get her on The United States Supreme Court ASAP.

A good Christian woman and a follower of Jesus Christ Our Lord to replace an Athiest and a Jesus Christ Denying Heathen:

View attachment 390562

The Western World depends on the Republicans getting Amy Coney Barrett on The United States Supreme Court ASAP, before November 3 2020. This is because the Athiest Democrats aka Leftists aka Communists have REPEATEDLY said they will IMMEDIATELY take the Election to the COURTS with Creepy Joe's 600 lawyers.

Now the way I read this IF The United States Supreme Court stays as it is right now you could have a 4-4 deadlock THIS would mean that the Lower Courts would get to decide if The Democrats are allowed to steal the election via Mail-In Vote Harvesting WEEKS AND WEEKS AFTER November 3 2020. IF this happens then The ENTIRE Western World is in the balance.

Western Patriots around the Western World do NOT want America falling to the Marxists, we want America to REMAIN America and stay in the hands of Ethnic Americans and not literally GIVEN to Third World Shit Holers to destroy along with America's Fifth Column aka Traitors aka Leftists aka Communists with The Feral Mob in tow aka Antifa aka Communist WHITE TRASH aka BLM aka Black Supremacist Marxists.

This is important and so we pray to Our Lord Jesus Christ:

PLEASE Dear Lord make President Donald Trump and as many Republican's in The Senate he needs - EVEN if it is the bare minimum of 50 plus Vice President Mike Pence - please Dear Lord make it happen that before November 3 your Loyal Servant Amy Coney Barrett is Confirmed and Seated on The United States Supreme Court to help save America from the clutches of those who HATE you and those who DENY your existence. Amen.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg was not an atheist. She was Jewish.
Carl Marx was Jewish and an atheist.
Carl Marx is not Ginsberg.
Ginsburg didn't believe in God.

Forum List

Back